Getting really sick of /r/the_donald retards, tbvqh lads

>wtf pol loves mooslams now?!?
>le 6000000° chess
>time to depose chemical assad
>"caring about mudslime countries" haha bomb them all
>its time for democracy in syria
This is Sup Forums, if you want to blindly support a faggot who betrayed us for the Jews then go back home to

I agree. I just unsubscribed from there last month, they were getting fucking annoying. They are crazed ideologues with shitty memes and nothing more.

GO BAK :DDDDDDD

they're just fools have have loyalty to donald, even if he flips on his campaign and becomes another neocon shill or hillray clinton

the people who supported his sovereign principle "america first" now hate him for betraying us.

Most the sub disagree they just removed it all. The top post was this for a while

that place is full of morons just as bad as the mainstream news media

>sick of TD
>Goes to another website to discuss it when theres 10 subreddits dedicated to hating trump

Seriously I'm also tired of them circlejerking over Trump and his Jew loving self. FUCK
Did you guys see the UN meeting? Syria was fucking dropping redpills all over calling us out as jew loving cunts. Hopefully he doesn't get JFK'ed

Sup Forums getting famous WAS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD

I've been saying this shit for months, but you idiots were too caught up in your own assholes and just called me a shill.

Everything that comes out of reddit is annoying as hell. the_donald faggots are no exception.

This
Thanks OP, those r_kikes need the oven

What do we do about /ptg/? What's the final solution to (((them)))?

Are we agreed, all the fatties defending Trump's lies are reddit shills

you all sound like a bunch of faggot bedwetters

wahhh wahhh the POTUS engaged in geopolitics waaaahhh wahhhh he was our bernie wahh wahh he was going to choke soros to death with his bare hands wahhhh wahh\

faggots like you deserved hillary

Bwahahah, they follow them blindly like a fucking cult.

After bitching and whinning about the Democrats following Obama like a fucking Cult.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH *inhales* BWAHAHAHAHAHA

This is assad day for Russian shills amirite?

This. Anyone that expected Trump not to do anything with the military for 4 years is a fucking retard

kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike

Strawman. Kys.

reddit detected

Agreed

We need a final solution for this problem, /mlpol/ seemed to work

How do we excise /ptg/?

I never thought I'd find a place as pathetic as reddit but Sup Forums is up there

There's still good discussions and redpills here but like 60% are just straight up autists larping like Nazi crusaders. It's pathetic. I now know why people call this place a containment board.

I think Sup Forums is #2 for most autists per board, second behind only /r9k/. Just look at the screeching in this thread about people having a different opinion.

I honestly don't know, I always sage the threads hopefully keep them down. It's a cancerous general
>muh 4d chess
>god emperor
Jesus fuck these guys don't know shit

In another timeline, I wish Ron Paul had become president. He would have been the best thing for the world. Realistically though, being one man he would have likely ended up being stonewalled, blocked and eventually useless, just like Trump. America has been usurped by those who do not have ordinary Americans or even anyone else at their interest besides themselves.

It's scary just how much Ron Paul is always right about everything, and it never makes any difference. He's completely the Cassandra of US politics.

the fact that you were even subscribed there

kill yourself

at least half of them came here in 2016

Well said lad. I hate r/the_faggot posters. They stick out like a sore thumb.

r/the_donald was creating all of your memes and all you did was disseminate them on Twitter now you guys want us out.

We are the driving force behind all original content.

We are here to stay, Sup Forums.

Assad supporters can eat shit.

TRIPLE DIGITS CONFIRMED MY THEORY.

this. we have to solve this problem somehow because they are ruining this board even further with their overwhelming faggotry

>r/the_donald was creating all of your memes
They never do OC you retarded faggot
Just go and look at their latest top posts, they surely are sucking off some nigger/muslim/woman for wearing a hat and supporting Trump

>666
It just proves that Satan agrees with you

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!
TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

You copied our memes.

It's a known rule of the internet all good memes originate from Sup Forums, go to reddit and eventually shat out to the normies through Facebook.

In fact I'm pretty sure there is a human centipede style graphical representation of this.

PLEASE FUCK OFF

Fucking thank you OP. So tired of these low IQ morons saying "hurrr fuck mudslimes". Fucking inbreeds.

Dumb asses rode the Trump train and think they are enlightened and "alt right". Fucking pathetic.

NO. Uh, just no.

Sup Forums: anime-obsessed virgins who want to turn America into a manga Nazi empire populated by hikikomoris (NEETs).

Reddit: proud, American patriots who work hard and are extremely intelligent, graduated from college, etc.

We will take over, and you owe us for us taking time off of our day to create memes for you children.

We are owed big league.

Yeah, I was told the racism here was ironic to keep "normies" out. Turns out not, we are going to have to do some cleansing of Nazis on this board. You people are a threat to GOD-EMPRESS IVANKA and her based husband.

Also, Muslims are okay as long as they are not radical Muslims.

It's unadulterated autistic cock sucking

b8

fuck off

I got 69 and THEN 68! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAH DIGITS ARE ON MY SIDE TODAY! Based, blessed, baked pedes lets drive out the Assad supporters, then we take eight chan too!

Trump was the worst thing, really shit up the place even more

I just wish Ron Paul's youtube show gets popular at this point.

>Also, Muslims are okay as long as they are not radical Muslims.
>yeah but mudslimes died in Syria so it's okay!
Syria is the only secular arab state
Fucking cognitive dissonance from redditlords

Nope. He is a divider and conqueror. Trump is the only choice for 2020. Ivanka 2024, and Baron 2030!

>Sup Forums is turning into anti-Trump butthurt because it puts Assad above everything

HILLARIOUS

Bump.

Normies get out.

>launching an attack on a foreign country without congressional approval based on unsubstantiated claims of a chemical attack without any sort of prior investigation

nice geopolitics you got there

>We are the driving force behind all original content.
Like hell you are. There has been OC since before your little shithole existed.

Fuck off back-stabbing TRAITOR Ruskie scum.

YOu made Trump look stupid. Never again will he allow that.

>"caring about mudslime countries" haha bomb them all

Sure, so long as you take all the rapefugees that come from that, bomb away.

I know you're shitposting but pls stop you're only making it worse
and fuck off

It's just a little bullying to show who's the alpha male to these whiny Democrats, treacherous Neo-Cons and dubious foreign powers.

Nothing serious for the moment.

Does all of this mean that Sup Forums was cucked by KEK?

Why the fuck do people on here care so much about Assad if i was American id be happy with Trump as long as he keeps his word on strong borders, limiting immigration and not sending in ground troops for an occupation who cares about some cruise missiles hitting an airbase.

He didn't engage in geopolitics he just did what he was told.

We love justice, their religion or particular race doesn't matter.

He's wearing an isis flag badge tho.

>not sending in ground troops for an occupation who cares about some cruise missiles hitting an airbase
Every statement by the US has implied that involvement will expand
Boots on the ground are almost a fact now, unless Putin does his thing again, somehow
Just like you did justice in Iraq? Fucking cucks, go succ some cianigger

You mean like this OC that I made yesterday that I saw on the front page this morning, you nut-hugging fuckwit?

Sup Forums is not one person you retarded piece of shit. People can have various opinions. Stop shilling and clogging up the board with the same fucking thread over and over.

>bombs a hangar and some fuel tanks after issuing a warning

Wait, why is this the start of WW3 again?

>We are owed big league.
You sure are, bucko.

left fags trying to shill hard

>reddit trying to shill hard

because your airhead retard UN ambassador just went on record promising further escalation and provoking more tension between us YET AGAIN

>People can have various opinions
So you consider the kikes and the gentiles to be Sup Forumsacks

Go back

Sup Forums is in the minority. I go into comment sections of Ann Coulter and they'er all telling her to shut up and bombing Assad is the best thing ever. I just can't understand... what the fuck is wrong with everybody?

>Reddit: proud, American patriots who work hard and are extremely intelligent, graduated from college, etc.
When burgers beat the leafs at shitposting

>what the fuck is wrong with everybody?

Unfortunately, nobody's paid to post anti-neocon sentiments on social media.

>leaf
Well I certainly don't consider Canada real if that is what you are asking.

You are the literal definition of a shill. You waited for shit to go down and pounce. Who the fuck says please on here? Either
1.) le 9gag reddit
2.) shill
Left waits for the chance to spew on this board and so does the right. Fuck I wanted Bernie over HIllary and think he could have beat Trump. If you want to circle jerk go on twitter. Stop fucking up my board with these normie tier shit threads. I want to see some interesting posts besides "trump failed us guiz"
REEE
NORMIES OFF My BOARD.

Man this edit just makes me wish someone would draw the girls fucking so hard in front of kek.

This is now the_donald's board

90% of trump supporters changed a solid amount of their views to support him.
He could have ran on Hillary's campaign he could do anything really they will still support him. He is a cult of personality.