Why don't countries ever denounce the Mexican government for the criminal acts they take against their citizens and...

Why don't countries ever denounce the Mexican government for the criminal acts they take against their citizens and their inefficient actions against drug cartels.
If you make an analogy you could call our president Assad and drug cartels terrorist groups.
Is it because we are a """"""democracy"""""???

Other urls found in this thread:

ftmdaily.com/economic-crisis/us-dollar-crisis/syria-bans-use-of-us-dollars-amid-hyperinflation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because fuck you that's why.

Because no one cares, not even mexicans.

I'm sorry Manuel, but the rest of the world (and out own country) doesn't give a fuck about Mexico.

If they don't, that means they started it

Because there is no potential international crisis if mexico kills some innocent civilians while trying to fight the drug cartels.

Question is why?? Is it because we are good goy who gib oil for free??

not geopolitically strategic enough

M8 more.people have died in Mexico because of the war on drugs than people in Afghanistan and Iraq campaigns together.

you can't destablized a top 15 economy right next to America's borders

sorry Pablo, but we don't want syria 2.0: taco time. just hope the military takes over the government and goes full right wing

So? Will that somehow spark a potential nuclear war against Russia? No? Then i guess your country is less relevant. International Law is not there to be applied equally across the board, but to be enforced only when its covinient, and right now Mexico is not worth doing anything about.

It's because you have a central bank.

How does a stable Mexico benefit Israel?

Dude, right now Mexico is trying to do something about Venezuela. Last I checked you can still find shit to buy in Mexico (including cheap airplane tickets).

Count your blessings.

CIA gets its money from the whole ordeal. You really want people to bite the hand that feeds them?

You need to either go full Duterte or full Stalin to clean up the mess and even then it won't work.

Because countries know the origin of this events, all manufactured by Uncle Sam, the most corrupted shithole in the world, comes and tries the same formula for the last 75 years, create the conflict and then invade.

So the country that gave the modern world Pedo Gate , "the strong man", "unbeateable" ,"superpower" cannot get rid of a bunch of pedophiles ? Give a fucking break , if you are so hot shit why dont you go , and fix Pedo Gate? And then we will talk, James.

Woke burgerbro

To the archive it goes

You dont have anything of value

Becase they are all involved in illegal activity on some level or another. Otgers are willing to stand up for their beliefs and carve wealth out of the land. The people in control, running the countries, are criminals, thing of the taxes the laws imposed , business monopolies established etc. They try to make the cartel out to be bad they are no different than them. except the cartel doesnt have to bullshit the public and lie about false ideals. i respect a man who will kill and die for what he believes. as long as he formulated that belief himself. At this point i respect the cartels more than i respect most government. agencies of any country. At least the cartels say , look, we are going to be successful. period. fuck the laws that say otherwise. because the laws dont take into accoubt the suffering of the poor and misfortunate. We are lied to and stepped on by corporations and gonvernmens, Fuck them all, live and die on your own two feet. Make your beliefs reality

Silver and land surrounded by water.

Also, it comes down to a central banking system that essentially makes unwitting serfs of entire populations. American and Mexican citizens are already apart of the labor pool. Syria's population is not, because assad wont accept the foreign finacial institutions. This is the No bullshit reason why.

You are all wrong or shitposting

Pls go on

I thought only Iran, Best Korea and Cuba were the only ones without the ((((((Central Bank))))) issue

Well please enlighten us then

Unless you're actually not capable of articulating a point, and instead deign to stand on the sidelines to feel superior

Because we are still part of the petro-dollar scheme, the moment we switch to silver is the moment we get 'liberated', that also answers why the whole moneda the plata was completely stop and forgotten.

just read this shitty article
ftmdaily.com/economic-crisis/us-dollar-crisis/syria-bans-use-of-us-dollars-amid-hyperinflation/

Nice get, Already responded above m8

Because you aren't Israƫl neighbor and you don't have oil.
Nightmarish things happen everyday in black africa and noone gives a fuck too.

The humanism of the USA is just a facade, there is only a ruthless ZOG behind it.

Kek articulate this dick posh faggot

>you don't have oil

What did croissant mean by this??