I. LOVE. NEW. Sup Forums

Thank god Sup Forums is lefty now.

Say it with me, redditfags:

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PRIVILEGE!!!

Got it through your heads, drumpfkins???

Seriously, stay mad, racists.

I'll be over here living good. I'm curled up on the couch watching modern family with my two children (adopted from Sudan) and my wife is upstairs with a BBC in each hand. Who's winning now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
redefininggod.com/2017/03/globalist-agenda-watch-2017-update-7-why-the-globalists-might-replace-trump-with-rand-paul/
redefininggod.com/2017/04/globalist-agenda-watch-update-9-the-globalists-2017-crisis-schedule-in-detail/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAGE

kys shariablue

Sup Forums isn't lefty. Trump is just a shill who we must abandon. Sup Forums stands with Rand.

Lol you fuckers are so desperate

MAGA GAS ALL KIKES SAGE

This is C A N C E R

White people are the scum of the earth

WOW AN ORIGNAL SHILL THREAD!

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

kill yourself

Exactly! Rand Paul is MUCH better than trump!!!

Why? because he's no a racist and he believes in open borders. LET THE IMMIGRANTS IN!

If they bang our wives, who cares? They probably have bigger dicks anyway & therefore deserve it.

The sign needs one correction. It should say "Make America Gay Again"

Populism is bigger than Trump. Criticism of him doesn't change much.

white privilege doesn't exist. privilege exists. white privilege does not.

2/10 bait, you should try harder shill

Says the racist DRUMPFKIN

>not saging this bait

At least gay people aren't RACIST

Keep calling it bait, RACIST REDDIT SHILL

>when you try to say that Sup Forums is leftwing but the posters keep fucking up your narrative

yo thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

#fucktrump

asdf

>people are actually taking this seriously and calling this guy a shill
Can you retards fuck off back to rebbit?

All these shills who don't support donald need to get the fuck out. And you especially need to get the fuck out if you support what Assad did to his own people.

nu-pol is seriously embarrassing.

Nein. Trump or otherwise we will never accept your kikery.

T_D is that way faggot

Fuck trump unironically.

I fought in the great meme war under the impression it would stop this shit.

>I sound like fucking shareblue right now.

Fuck shareblue too. Fuck both of you.

shills out in full force today, KEK, can you give pol a blessing?

wtf I love muslims now

Donald doesn't even believe in ethno centrism.
I EXPECT WHITE PRIVILEGES. You're not my equal in the country that is to my image, deal with it. 100% fucking normal you're the abnormal.

I don't normally respond to RACIST posts, but I'll make an exception for you.

NEW Sup Forums is a leftist SAFE SPACE NOW

That means that if I want to watch my wife get gangbanged by black guys, NO ONE IS GONNA JUDGE ME

putin is your guy you fucking goldfish brainlet. if you're gas lighting, fuck you you piece of shit

#MAGA

Obvious counter shill.

>DUDE FUCK YEAH, WE DONT SUPPORT TRUMP ANYMORE. SO FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND IM GONNA BECOME A KEK NOW!

Are you fucking serious? This isnt going to work. We have PLENTY of good reasons to shit all over Trump.

Thank god you've come to your senses!

I can't wait until DRUMPF is impeached LOL

Question for new Sup Forumsacks: How many Black guys do you let your wife fuck per week?

Some "Racist reddit shills" have tried to say none (lol what planet are they living on?)

I personally let my wife bang 7 black guys per week

Sup Forums isn't left

We still hate kikes and dindus, just turns out we dun goofd with the whole thinking Trump would not be a neocon in disguise thing. Exactly like what happened with Obama in 2008.

Sup Forums really did turn into a lefty board. Trump makes effort to save the Syrian people from Assad and Sup Forums loses their shit. You guys either never supported him, or are shills.

Fuck Trump!

He's going to fuck us all like he's fucked every unpaid worker he's ever jewed. Or every investor he's jewed. Or every wife he's fucked around on.

Kys faggot

That's what I'm trying to say???

Were all starting to realize that DRUMPF is a RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, BIGOT

>Rand
redefininggod.com/2017/03/globalist-agenda-watch-2017-update-7-why-the-globalists-might-replace-trump-with-rand-paul/
redefininggod.com/2017/04/globalist-agenda-watch-update-9-the-globalists-2017-crisis-schedule-in-detail/
Phase 3: The Dawn of a New Day – In this phase, the long-building conflict between the US and Russia will reach its climax, and it will trigger a full economic shutdown and take us to the very edge of a nuclear war. It is at this point that the globalist minions playing the “white hats” role in the US government will stage a counter-coup along with the US military to replace Pence with Rand Paul (who will be the most senior elected official left standing after the counter-coup has made all of its arrests). Paul will then cooperate with Putin and China’s new leader, Li Keqiang, in pushing through the UN / financial system overhauls to get the world moving again.

FUCK DRUMPF
HAIL THE WHITE RACE

Finally we're starting to realize!!!

STEP 1) FUCK DRUMPF
STEP 2) END WHITE PRIVILEGE
STEP 3) OPEN BORDERS
STEP 4) OFFER OUR WIVES TO BBC

Would you seriously trust your wife or 18 year old nubile daughter alone with the pussy grabber?

Sage nigger

FUCK these drumpftard neocons

EXACTLY, BRITBRO

I'm starting to realize, Not only is trump a RACIST, but AMERICA IS RACIST. (I know this took me awhile to realize, but I can't help it because I'm a stupid American lol)

Our history of warmongering, colonialism, and genocide MUST BE STOPPED.

WE MUST EACH PAY INDIVIDUAL REPARATIONS.

How will we pay reparations, you ask? Simple. We offer our wives up to Syrian men.

left wing shill

Anons, just ignore this crap.

I fell for the Trump meme because you guys shilled him for years.