You can't make this stuff up.

You actually can

No one said it didn't work

>unironically being a jew

/thread

Did he watched house of cards?

FPBP..

OP BTFO....
6,000,000 Tomahawks inbound at this time.

JPBP

they've been here all along

polls

hehe

Outwitted again!

b-but muh 241982-D chess!!! f-fake news? shills??

Excellent.

>"SHILLS!!!!!"
>"YOU ARE ALL SHILLS!!!!!"

You can and are, faggot.
>drudging up old shit, especially mid Obama Presidency and Democratic destruction
>Obama's inaction has led us to the point we are at with the Middle Sandnigger East
>Trump flexes on everyone, especially Assad due to chemical weapons
>we all win
>the left cries itself even harder like the unamerican faggots they are who refuses to leave the country to someplace that aligns with their retarded beliefs

>everything Trump does is an ebin tric! xD

>that tweet

>slaps Assad on wrist
I see no race to topple Assad.

>Trump flexes on everyone, especially Assad due to chemical weapons
And how does this benefit us in any way? If we actually cared about what foreign governments were doing to their citizens we'd have been in NK decades ago.

All the mental gymnastics the DRUMPF retards are doing over this just proves something I've said all along, you people are just reverse SJWs, same whiny NANANA I CANT HEAR YOU replies too
Both parties are shit now, fuck

North Korea
China continually pushing its sea border
Assad's use of chemical weapons, which we had warned about before
Russia not giving a fuck and pushing its agendas, including trying to help Clintons & Dems - dont deny it
Obama and his administration swearing Assad didn't have any chemical weapons
Proving to the world that we don't have a limp-wristed faggot of a leader like Obama in office

All wins.

The left have been praising this left and right you retarded teenager. you people are just fanboys and your delusion is being shat on

>trying to help shillary
Someone screencap this post LMAO

>left praising this
>twitter, facebook, MSM, Sup Forums all spammed by leftist shills doing everything but
KYS

Except trump just blew up some dirt as PR campange, while obama wrecked the country in the process

Muh chemical weapons.

dont forget to add in this post about Uranium One which all Dems supported even when Republicans raised concerns and pointed out it was a Russian-owned company

>MS* not praising this
>MS* not showing how everyone is praising him to taking action against THE WORST EVIL OF ALL TIME
All the reaction images in the world can't help you

Fucking this.

I've been saying this shit since yesterday. They are mentally ill. We need to purge them from the board.

You know you stupid nigger leftists there is an archive that completely BTFO of what you are saying about the left supporting this, with over 16 hours of garbage being spewed against what happened, including direct links to the news sites that cried about what happened

>Both parties are shit now
>now
Just figuring this out eh?

You all fucked up, your Internet troll nazi president isn't even a tenth as powerful as you thought. Thanks for making us abate climate change in an attempt to stop an emivitable war. This species sucks anyways, better get in shape for the lifestyle change fellow americans.

It wont happen, it's like trying to purge SJWs from r.eddit

No, I was never with either party and the only reason I wanted this guy in is because I thought maybe he'd want to leave a legacy, but I knew there was a high probability he was just going to be a puppet for the people with the most shekels, sadly the odds won

you would know.

>It's not his fault, he's just a gullible little guy