You guys realize IF russia and us get into a naval battle then Trump fucked us

You guys realize IF russia and us get into a naval battle then Trump fucked us.

Trump

You fucking idiots might have single handedly started WWIII

I don't know if i should be impressed or pissed off at you thundercunts.

Well im gonna play vidya until this things blows over or i blow up.

you don't really need a gtx1080 to play minecraft let alone two

>Implying it'd be better if Clinton was in.

estonia is russian clay

>says the extremely nervous estonian
top kek nato bitch

>sli 1080s
>minecraft

this triggered me as well

Same party, same shit.

ITs Obamas fault guys!!!

>implying that the Russian Navy could hold a candle to the U.S. Navy
you're on fucking crack dude

did this kid get a front page article too or what?

Correction
>sli 1080 TI

He's playing on 3 different accounts at once.

The pic is shooped, they're just 1080s. Still makes me seeth with anger though.

You mean it was Bush 2.0's fault that we now have Bush 3.0

>playing minecraft ever

We have more weight in the water than every other country in the world. Bring it

>under ten
>using electronics
it's like you want your kids to be permavirgin autists

Is that pic autism?

>We have more weight...than every country in the world

we know

I know for a fact most of Sup Forums has played Minecraft and enjoyed it.

kekeroni

OP you have no business talking about global politics when you look like that, what are you 10 years old?

> caring about whatever idiotic narrative de media propels.

Really..?

Cash me ousside how bou dah

pretty good. you deserve many yous

*the

>two 1080tis for some fucking autism simulator.

Minecraft is fucking garbage, I hope that fat fuck Notch chokes on a used tampon.

>OBAMER DID 9/11

>Being this retarded
>You fucking idiots might have single handedly started WWIII

Unsurprising, Ameritards can't be happy without wars

"how bou" you fuck off to reddit with your shitty highschool memes you underage cunt?

Then China will take advantage of the situation and invade the U.S. We cannot win multiple fronts. It's over, U.S. will die.

nigga were the next targets if the WWIII starts
if russia does the siber bullshit again then im glad being blown up by a nuke

Minecraft is unironically one of the best games ever made.

yeah maybe canacucks.

Heh! I lov I too eesti

No, just a lot of dedotated wam.

You're a 60 IQ shitskin Paco, you couldn't reason your way into a free country.

>estonia
>gets nuked

Cute.
The best we get is a bombing and thats it no country would nuke our poor asses

>people believe that this will start a war in a relevant country

They will just send more people in the middle East, they've been doing this for 16 years, absolutely nothing changed

I didn't get internet until 2016 m8.

>If if if if if if if if
You sound like Obama.

There will be no naval battle. Trump cock slapped Assad and NOTHING is going to come of it.

I was really pissed and worried when I first heard. But it is extremely clear at this point that the strike was very calculated and restrained. There will be no retaliation for it.

kek i saw that thread too

You really have to use your brain cell. You've only got one so you have to use it! It's the neocons and neoliberals who want war as they did with Obama and now they are pushing Trump to do the same. Trump should not have given in to them. He gave in to them with Flynn and that was a mistake too.

I fucking hope Russia wins and nukes the White House, Trump Tower, and 666 5th Avenue in New York City.

this

>2 1080

fucking christ i wish i was that rich

>Trump fucked us

Wrong

9/10 b8

Well ill remind you some civils got bombed too dumbass

I don't understand. Why would anybody care about you Estonia?

I feel ya. im not too worried about being nuked

EXATCLY

>has two 1080 ti's
>plays minecraft

This is why (((they))) win

There is one flaw in master plan.

This won't just let down with single blast of some airfield.

(((They))) will demand more. Since Assad is a war criminal and le ebul dictator who kills "dem poor kids".

It will be an occupation, if that goes this badly.

Maybe some equivalent of Zemessargi will get shot, but I doubt it will be less similar than 1940.

But we stopped Syria from being able to gas them

Im not worried about it cause i like ruskis also 2 f1 frag grenades and a m1 carbine

I used to play it back when it was a very very very unheard about game and most people on it weren't little kids. ran an early multiplayer server off a spare PC even

It's now only populated by faggy little kids and has been shifted to pander to that. Havent played in 5 years

>is
Was

>But we stopped Syria from being able to gas them
>i don't like rag heads
>use rag heads as an excuse to kill civilians and kids
Lol dumbass

kek that boi

>idiots
>single handedly

>invade the US
We are the only country that could handle two fronts like that.

This.

>American
>not fat

You'll get nuked if the Russians are advancing and the euros are scared enough to stop them.

>16
Muh Bush, they've been doing it since the 70s.

You do know what country we are talking about?
No

No you don't

> Why have wealth if you can't flaunt in the faces of people who are staving.

That's basically how the world works, not saying that every human is greedy but there are a lot of people A LOT that would horde wealth and resources just to have you and your family starve.

"let get em diamond chains mang, im bawling yo, dem new ass shoes are gucci mang, i don't wear white t shirts more than once I throw them bitches aways, my shit is white and clean, look at dat 5000 dollar rollie, dem haters hatin cuz i drive a lambo".

There's a white version of that dialog 2, but I wouldn't even know how to write it, since they don't rap about it.

Russia is just posturing. They appreciate the chance to sell Syria new airplanes. They would need to send more than one if they really wanted to fuck with one of ours.

He's fucked us numerous ways and you're saying "if"?

vikingbro he was just pointing out that minecraft isn't resource intensive lol.

Estonia, pretty women, friendly people as far as former soviet bloc countries go. My father spent some time there after the Soviet Union fell.
I honestly wouldn't ever think you'd be more than occupied. A scared nation can do some idiotic things though.

actually keked at this.

>ww3
will not happen, deluded baltard

>not playing in the minecraft Sup Forums idologies-factioned roleplay Minecraft server

>Russia
>Navy
fucking kek.

Oh he's good

i would get mad but that kid gets a fucking high quality pc just to play a shitty game you can easily run on a low end

i fucking hate this image

I dunno I think it's pretty funny. I say we burn civilisation to the ground

Gas the niggers?

Wait a secound why do they look so similar

>The Cable management
>That mouse pad
>That glass right there next to expensive shit
>Windows 10
This kid needs to be executed

>minecraft
you have to be 18 to use this board

But the cards aren't in the computer

What are you a commie?

Russian navy is shit and can't even compare in slightest to US navy. Stop shilling for Russia pol they are anti-white, anti west neo sovietist.

Fuck off Ivan. We'll die for Based Estonia.

It's like a cleaner version of burning man

Those cards are about $600 each

How hopelessly poor are you that $1200 is an unobtainable sum of money? Kid isn't even running a water cooed setup. Filthy casual.

On a related note, I've been eyeing those things but I'm waiting for EVGA to release a factory waterblock version as my setup is a custom loop I built years ago and my current cards (2x EVGA GTX 680FTW+ 4GBs in SLI under full coverage EK water blocks) still pushes all games pretty well.

I just can't bring myself to trust waterblocks.

I've had everything go wrong with a rig at one point or another, liquid is not one I'm willing to deal with.

kek

Eh, just crank down the fittings and run the pumps for a full day to bleed the system and check for leaks, it's not too hard and really is worth the investment imo.

It's just a little kid who is probably shy and has rich/loving parents. He isn't hurting anybody. Maybe he doesn't go outside much and hasn't been humbled by the neighborhood bully.

you think people thought WW1 would happen? or WW2? People couldnt grasp the scope of WW1. After WW1 they were sure it would never happen again. After WW2 they made the UN and confidently believed we had learned our lesson and WW3 would never happen...