LE BASED DRUMPF HAHAHA

LE BASED DRUMPF HAHAHA

Friendly reminder that the kikes love dead Christians.

Hama offensive has been ongoing. Just further proof that the 'moderate' rebels are just AQ in Syria dressed up as JAS or HTS or whatever gay acronym they are using now.

They want religious sectarian violence and they want it now.

Maybe they should have saved the nerve gas for that instead.

dont worry, pUTIN WILL SURELY SEND SOME HELIS over

Well now that Russia is pouring in all kinds of helicopters and planes to help end this conflict quicker after the "airstrike", they'll have a fuckton of air support

The Jews are to blame for this. Hitler did nothing wrong,he was just following orders.

>trump shoots missiles at empty landing strip
>Russia now has excuse to flood Syria with support
wtf i love trump now

Didnt it say only 2 migs got destroyed? Indoubt that was all the airforce they had in that area. I call bullshit

I must be smarter than everyone because I've always known Donald Trump was evil, even when I was a boy.

And yes, Jews love killing Christians, been doing it for 2000 years now.

In the 36 hours before the no fly zone, sure.

You really don't think you've been played, do you?

Kikes keep getting away with it

Lets hope honestly assad rapes american bombers so they fuck off ,i dont want more rapeniggers here

Yes, and they will until Jesus Christ returns.

Assad didn't do it. There is NO strategic advantage at all for Assad to have commited this attack and ZERO evidence to support the claim he is responsible. And already, airstrikes have been delivered.

This has happened before as well, remember 2013? The Sarin gas attack against syrian civilians the day before UN inspectors show up in syria. Main stream media jump to conclusions and blame Assad, even though the scenario makes absolutely no sense strategically for Assad at all, and lo and behold what is the final determination after investigations? Head of UN declares the sarin gas attack was commited By Western backed rebels. MIT also investigates and comes to the very same conclusion.

jump ahead to present day:
>Assad is winning the battle against proxy rebels and is in control of most major cities
>on the eve of major peace talks to try and resolve the situation.

what happens? Gas attack 2.0
and here we go again...

>our airforce consisted of one empty airfield

Wrong thread goddammit

>checks sauce
Fake news

These threads need to be saged

Yet you were in the correct thread.

They're saying 6 fighter jets were destroyed. It's all lies anyway. The truth doesn't matter to the Jewdia. [sic]

LE DOWNVOTE AMIRITE
Neck yourself, redditor

RAPE DA WYMENS!!!!

Good!

Fake news
Only a moron would fall for a tweet written by an attention whore
You're weak

Yeah, I wonder if ALL Syria air raids are to be Russian airborne raids, US can't do shit about -t without direct war with Russia.

LOOK AT THIS BASED ARAB """"""""CHRISTIAN""""" WITH A TRUMP HAT, Sup Forums!!!!!!!!

that's why your board is a complete alien shithole with barely to no relation to Sup Forums
unworthy threads must be saged. that's way before reddit became relevant
enjoy your frogfest

A no fly zone is only enforceable if you're actually willing to shoot down planes.

You ready to shoot down a Russian Mig or Su-27?

Ready for the consequences?

huh? What no fly zone?

Plebbit uses sage as a downvote, favela monkey

what a deluded idiot holy shit lmao

>russians preempt the US and announce their own no fly zone

>be FSA
>be outnumbered, surrounded by ISIS and government forces, and about to lose US support

'WE MUST BOMB THIS CHURCH, IT'S OF KEY STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE'

Given how supportive 99% of Christians are when it comes to migrants/refugees, I like dead Christians too. Fuck them. Better leave the Jews as naked power than let them cover their bullshit with the fig-leaf of Christian charity.

All followers of Yaweh the Volcano demon should stop supporting their ZOG puppet churches right now if they haven't already.

Free rides right?

Nice burgers

want some?

>i dont want more rapeniggers here
>tfw ur country doesn't deport rapeniggers

must suck in germany