To all the people rationalising saying "muh Trump air strike wasn't a real attack...

To all the people rationalising saying "muh Trump air strike wasn't a real attack, it did no real damage" - Rec Tillerson said REGIME CHANGE is the goal. NOT just this one little air strike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOEZOxOMZbE
youtube.com/watch?v=q6Fm1gNYDNE
tass.com/world/939417
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump has adopted Hillarys foreign policy.

Yep. This is also one of the many airstrikes to come, Trump now has s hate boner for Assad.

>This went from 4D chess to 20D chess
Trump shills BTFO

Wait and see you disloyal faggots. After all we've been through you're falling off because of one shitty airstrip? Gorsuch just got in and the rest of the world knows were ready hit them with missiles if they fuck with us. I'm not saying I totally approve but at least see the bright side you black pilled faggots

Pol wanted to watch the world burn and they got what they wanted

Blame Ivanka

this

trump has shown himself to be a zionist puppet

youtube.com/watch?v=JOEZOxOMZbE

youtube.com/watch?v=q6Fm1gNYDNE

tass.com/world/939417

amerisharts at it again.

Political regime change, not an Iraq situation.

there is only daesh or assad u fucking brainwashed shit.

This.
Anybody against this is from reddit I swear you just know
>disloyal
What are we fucking dogs?
We were never a Trump circlejerk until thedonald came over here
He was just a stepping stone into the right direction, or so we thought.

>said REGIME CHANGE is the goal

PLEASE NO

Like I said wait and see. One airstrike And you guys are running around screaming like a bunch of faggots

good luck ousting him peacefully when most countries don't believe your jewish lies

Blame the 2nd to last Pope. also Blame Bernie Sanders.

Of course.

She had a good foreign policy.

Trump's attack didn't do enough damage. We should throw a dart at a map and glass whatever little shithole it lands on. America is back.

If you lose the election, you win

Kek

im gay

Regime change makes sense when the current one is FUCKING UP EVERYONE ELSE'S SHIT.

Other times it's bad.

Not this time.