Tfw you realize that r the donald is unironically our enemy

I used to think it was just general banter and a feeling of annoyance with these reddit fucks, but within the past 12 hours they have shown their true colors of being unironic bootlicking fucking cult of personality worshipping retards who can only exist, like leftists, in a warped reality of censorship and thought policing.

Even among NatSocs here we can talk shit bigly, or legitimately criticize Hitler and not be banned. These fucks are incapable of allowing even the most slight critique of Trump to exist, worshipping the MAN and not the ideas that he was supposed to be an arbiter for. Unironically these people are as bad as leftists, as they are neocon, israel worshipping warmongering fucks who need censorship to thrive. It's time to purge them once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russia-condemns-us-missile-strike-on-syria/2017/04/07/c81ea12a-1b4e-11e7-8003-f55b4c1cfae2_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_russiasyria-3am:homepage/story&utm_term=.dbea73f080bd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or else they too are being shilled to fuck

I've noticed this a while back. I'm glad the rest of Sup Forums is finally realising this. They want to turn Sup Forums into r/the_donald 2.0

Agreed, this is what happens when you follow people, not principles.

This phenomenon you guys are vexed with is mostly what I allude to when I use the phrase "nu/pol/"

no shit. Reddit is our enemy.

the_Donald has been a Jewish operation from the very beginning

Reminder that we supported Trump's ideas, not the meme that was the man. The memes were the method, the ideas were the end.

When the ideas are betrayed, we are just left with a meme. DONALDFAGS BEND THE KNEE OR BE DESTROYED.

>follow people, not principles.
this is how i can appreciate some NatSoc principles but not literally worship Hitler. These fucks don't worship the principles of 2016 fascist Trump, they worship the fucking meme.

I will consider the 88 in your post

>Reddit is our enemy.
but r the dolan used to be a colony. i remember it used to having ((())) and unironic racism at the beginning, and before
>you have to go back
fuck off, it was a useful pol colony at first so i kept my eye on it

>need censorship to thrive. It's time to purge them once and for all.

You are literally advocating for the very thing you claimed to despise a few lines earlier.
Also the redditors aren't half as bad as the Assadist rabble

As always, the colonisers become the colonised

I'm sorry to tell you the bad news, but (((Plebbit))) is beyond saving at this point, and Sup Forums is falling done the same hole with obvious shilling.
I mean its been a good 7 years for me, so I think its long overdue for me to jump ship to infinitechan. All non-shills are welcome to join me.

>You are literally advocating for the very thing you claimed to despise a few lines earlier.
Not through censorship, but through memetic warfare until they don't want to come back. see /mlp/

>Also the redditors aren't half as bad as the Assadist rabble
So the last secular Arab country that is actively fighting ISIS and other jihadists, and whose removal would lead to a Libya or Iraq 2.0, is somehow the bad guy because of completely unfounded accusations.

Tienes que regresar, tio.

>All non-shills are welcome to join me.
they doxxed white nationalists. never again.
that's a feel i'm not ready for

Sup Forums is going to go back to its anti-authoritarian/ libertarian roots.

Feels good

>anti-authoritarian/ libertarian roots
Not so fast. No one else has ever made it their life mission to destroy the international finance system. We must recognize that if we are to ever live free.

Why a non-fag OP!
Well the dox was a bump in the timeline indeed, but I would not forget how origim00t reacted to #Gamergate. Gook m00t has not really had a good litmus test yet, for all we know he is selling everyones post history to the Triads.

Point being is that I know that Sup Forums still exists somewhere down here, because after the election the (((shills))) were silent for about a week. It was beautiful, fan-bloody-tastically harmonious.
>And then the fire nation attacked
And now all the newfags who think Sup Forums is edgy reddit are following the example of the (((Shills))) without even thinking. At least with infinitechan it would take a slightly more tech savvy pleb to enter because (((Goygle))) 'forgot' the address.

They are following what they think is Sup Forums

No, you fucking shills are the enemy.

Get out, kike

Say it with me boys!
>OY

So, is it the reddit faggots shitting up my commie threads?

FPBP

These lefty shills have been trying too hard to spin the missile attack

Im just saying that they talk like zealots, precisely in the way you say redditors talk about Trump.
All of the news (I mean ALL of it) coming out from Syria have such a huge load of propaganda, I find it very surprising you can be sure of anything from this distance. Assad could either be a saint, or a devil. In the end, he will be what the history books say about him.

Why don't you guys focus in the relevant things instead, like the real reasons behind American and Russian involvement in the conflict?
Or the root causes of the Syrian revolt. I have some theories of my own, but sadly all /pol talks about is how triggered they are about "shills"

>>And then the fire nation attacked
yeah, you have a point.

i fought in the meme war and spearheaded draft our daughters, so fuck off. Now i feel like a complete asshat because draft our daughters is becoming real, but opposite.

>break one of his fundamental campaign promises
>fall for emotional manipulation and attack sovereign nation within hours without investigation, proof or approval

Get out of here.

>All of the news (I mean ALL of it) coming out from Syria have such a huge load of propaganda, I find it very surprising you can be sure of anything from this distance.
All we need to know about Syria is that we don't want a repeat of Libya and Iraq. Deposing Assad would repeat that.

I just want /mlpol/ back.

>Deposing Assad would repeat that.
Remember, that this shitstorm started on his watch. Also remember he was raised as a doctor, not a ruler

daily reminder information wars taking place as we post

only useful idiots fall for propaganda

>Not understanding pre/news/ memes
No, pretty sure its the other way around actual newfaggot. And here was I thinking that the lard wasn't pushing onto your dumb burgerbrain

Trump is a classic conman, you are all fools.

I got banned long ago from there for posting an article on jews by Michael Scheuer.

there's just something about scum that hide amongst your ranks that makes them worse than any enemy

They love kikes

I was a Trump supporter but this is going too far. First the failure to build a wall, and now this?

They're not the enemy unless Trump goes to war against Russia. Trump blew up some dumb sandnigger fortress and he's still President until he declares war against Putin.

Daily Reminder:

you have been infiltrated by russian apologists and Jewish sympathizers

pic related

Okay someone explain to me why bombing Syria is bad. Sup Forums seems so butthurt about the whole thing.

I saw it coming for a few weeks ever since /mpol/. They think they are helping when all that is happening is they are attacking Trump supporters who want to know what the fuck is going on. It's time to set off the Samson option on them. They served their purpose destabilizing reddit, and have gotten too big for their britches

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russia-condemns-us-missile-strike-on-syria/2017/04/07/c81ea12a-1b4e-11e7-8003-f55b4c1cfae2_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_russiasyria-3am:homepage/story&utm_term=.dbea73f080bd

"this isnt the beginning of the end, this is the end of the beginning"

Straight up brother, finally some sense on Sup Forums. Don't forget his collusion with Russia and how he couldn't even ban fucking Muslims. We should meme his impeachment.

Because Trump ran on an American first non-intervention principle. But then did a complete 180 because of unfounded accusations that Assad gassed his own civilians, despite there being no proof and literally just emotionally charged photos to manipulate our command in chief into immediately throwing missiles into their country with no investigation or congressional approval.

Not going to war in Syria was one of THE big pivots we had against Hillary, as she was 100% going to lead us into war there, and thus against Russia. Assad is not a saint, but he has been fighting against terrorists for 7 years and we all know what happened when we toppled Iraq and Libya: chaos and destruction and terrorism. We basically just enabled ISIS and other terrorists to continue the fight as the airbase we bombed was crucial in fighting ISIS

Take not goys, this is what real shilling looks like. Samefagging, weird, robotic text that doesn't seem real, but rather out of a random phrase generator.

Reddit faggots are a plague

Sup Forums was either hitler or ron paul idolizing. Both were enemies to zionism.

>Both were enemies to zionism.
this is what donaldfags dont get. anti-zionism is what unites most of the pol subideologies.

We are in a timeline shift right now I think, feels like it

Sup Forums seems to be infiltrated pretty heavily, seeing a lot of "1 post by this ID" and random shilling for shit, Id say we are close to a SHILLCON 1 right now

>he didn't believe horseshoe theory
Buddy, you are fucking retarded.

/r/the_donald will take over this board if singles

yea... zionism. kek.

If I get singles this post is negated

Kremlin shills must be gassed

Antifa b8ing again?

explicame como que no es el zionismo / juderia internacional

negative, only antifa would unconditionally support their candidate despite betraying fundamental promises and basis of the campaign.

>Even among NatSocs here we can talk shit bigly, or legitimately criticize Hitler and not be banned.

You ever been on 4^2chan Sup Forums?

>It's not my abhorrent shitposting that gets me banned on cripplechan

sure thing leaf

what do you expect from red pill light converted leftists who only converted for populism and to belong. oh that's right nothing because they are exactly like leftists. I've now seen them using the same disgraceful tactics leftists use to get people fired, etc