White minority 2040

>Spanish cultural heritage
>Practices Christianity
>God tier food
>politically conservative

Why don't we just classify hispanics as white? Problem solved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3dnjfpe7yM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why didn't hitler classify jews as aryan?

Also they make based politicians unlinke Traitor Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=E3dnjfpe7yM

>Why don't we just classify hispanics as white?
You do

Hispanics are still Caucasian, just they're the store brand version.

They need to to bring back their white level to first world country status.

>native american blood
>caucasian
Nice education there, you mongrel.

As they are no more than bunch of shitskinned mongrels

>tfw Ill be 60-70 yo when shit really starts going down and the balkanization of the US is happening

While I don't want spics, it's hilarious that niggers don't get the democrats are replacing them with people who hate them and have no white guilt.

Hispanic is a made up race. There are different types of 'Hispanics'. Hispanic can mean a person from Hispania, ie, Spain and Portugal. Hispanic can mean a person of Spanish descent living in the New World. It can mean a Native that speaks some Spanish and is from a country that is ruled by a Spanish speaking population. It can mean a half-Spanish/half-Native Mestizo. It can mean a black who is descended from slaves and speaks Spanish. It can mean a Brazilian (because sometimes they are called Hispanic too by different American groups). It Hispanic means nothing. If they are Hispanic and actually white then they can integrate. If they are Hispanic and Mestizo they will always favor other Mestizos.

>Spics
>White

Pick one, Pacito

Found the spic

POO
IN
LOO

>Tfw half white half spic

Why did my parents do this to me. Why god.

A gonzales can be white or native, or a mix of both.

The problem her is that the data we have doesn't tell us exactly who is white and who isn't.

The majority of illegals flooding are likely not going to be white.

Despite this, they are still far more capable of assimilating than niggers. The issue is that we got way too many of the brown fuckers. We need to get a hold of this population and tightly control it.

>tfw same
>to top it all I fell in love with a Latina girl
>my kids will forever be doomed to not be white

>As of 2010, 50.5 million or 16.3% of Americans identified as Hispanic or Latino. Of those, 26.7 million, or 53%, also identified as white.

Hopefully they aren't just larping.

>same
>tfw everyone just assumes that I'm full white

Who else /undercover/ here?

A lot of us are. Unlike mulattos, mestizos cling to their white side.

Niggers aren't shrinking but they aren't growing... I guess I'll take it.

Hispanics =/= Spanish.

we are mongoloids and mongrels

most of them are heavily native though, not Spaniards

Who cares about the US

Don't worry user she'll probably cuck you.

>tfw those graphs never show the data from before the 2000s

Hispanics are never white. They are all mongrels. 9/10 the Hispanics that pass as white simply inherited recessive genes but are still mongrels.

>americans will defend this

>2040
Counting our chickens a little early aren't we? Given the backlash against this kind of shit we're already seeing I doubt they're going to reach the end goal.

I need to make babies with this girl right now. It's paramount for the survival of humanity

>t. Primotivo

There was a lot of immigration in the 19th an 20th, family of mine went to america a century ago, only mixed with spanish migrants, some of them went to usa and he was a surgeon in baltimore, yet he is classified as hispanic
you probably think hispanics are all shitskins cause you live in poor areas where only shitskins live

There's a difference between white conquistadors and the mixed race half-savages they created by raping the indigenous populations

The Paisas of Columbia are almost entirely Spanish, for example. There some white Mexicans and Cubans. The Californios were white. Unless you are trying to say that Spain and Portugal are not white, which is also false.

Do you really wanna live in Mexico?

Because Mexico is Mexico because it's full of Mexicans.

The more Mexicans in the US, the more Mexican like it shall become.

Why don't you just classify north africans as white?

>>God tier food
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

fucking moortugal

>when you have the guns but no the guts

sissy countries complain, male countries: do. Merica can be great again all you need is willpower. Are you ameri-cant?