The russians knew trump was attacking syrias air base

Trump told the russians that he was going to attack the airbase with missiles, however the russians are in alliance with the syrians. Why would trump tell the russians he was going to bomb the syrian air base while knowing that the russians were going to tell the syrians of his attack plan??

Is it true that u.s officials, russian officials, and syrian officials all planned this before hand and this attack is really just a false flag that all 3 countries planned in order to fulfill a higher purpose?

source youtube.com/watch?v=rBAdoFIIueU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FezZtcevxNE
my.mixtape.moe/pmqjfq.mkv
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491591893184.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491591974071.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491592237666.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he told them because it's a tactic to scare china. he bombs a rogue state then meets with the gook to discuss a rogue state

Trump, Putin and Assad just wanted to shut up whinings about gas strike.

Because the attack was about disabling the airport and also sending a message. He wasn't out to kill soldiers.

Retard, do you want to kick of WWIII?

It seems like it's hot potato with Syria. Wasn't Russia like "Well, let's see what you want to do then, USA?" So I guess Trump was like, "We'll I'll do this.. get your guys outta there." And Russia knows the USA will get more shit for whatever they do.

Ill just leave this for you guys to marinate in

youtu.be/FezZtcevxNE

>Bomb the airfield used to launch gas attacks
>If you can't use normal bombs, you're not going to use any at all.

why didnt assad just make the jets take off and fly around for a few hours until the missiles hit

It wasn't like that. It took about 30 minutes for all the missiles to be fired. They all laned within 5 minutes of each other. They can be reprogrammed mid air where they go. So they were probably reprogrammed to fly around for a awhile until they were all ready to strike.

source:foxnews

just keep flyin until the missiles run out of fuel

Gook is Korean you dumb fuck.
Chink
Chink is China

Putin would have lost his mind if any Russians were killed.

They're all the same nigga

Because it doesn't matter if the Syrians knew beforehand. The strike's objective was not to kill as many Syrians as possible, but to destroy their ability to deploy from that airbase. Even if they had notice, it's not like they can just pick up and move the runway to a different location.
The Russians got notice because the implications of unexpected Russian collateral could be huge, in a bad way.

>the Russians knew
There's this meme again

>False flag chemical attack
>False flag response missile strike
Hmmm... it really makes me ponder

He did so to avoid WW3. Having Russian casualties on the base would have actually started a hot war between Russia and the US, neither of whom are ready for it. It was the smartest move he could make - appease the general public post-gas attack with a strike and maintain relations with Russia/Syria after doing so.

You're an idiot.

Trump wanted to hit Syria. He knew Russians were at the target. He warned the Russians so that he wouldn't hit the Russian military, which would be an act of war against Russia.

We're already at war with Syria. Russia has known longer than the American public. There are about 1,000 US soldiers in Syria right now. Yes, they mostly fight ISIS, but they fight Syria indirectly and directly, too. Russia hasn't been willing to fight us directly, either. It's a proxy war.

>Why would trump tell the russians he was going to bomb the syrian air base

Because they're a nuclear power and they may have personnel there.

Triple false flag to scare Norks and Russian

>T. ”"”"""""race realist"""""""""

Of course, you dont want to start WW3. In Vietnam america didint bomb airfields that they knew soviet officials were in.

yeah, a lot of misinformation

right now there's possibly a small raid from reddit/leftypol/shariablue

but a big part of it is just newfag Sup Forumsacks virtue-signalling "muh military intervention" and being over-dramatic about an event that involved no deaths

>this is practically WW3
>it Iraq 2.0
>muh neocon

A lot of these people probably aren't even shills, they're just kids and this is their first foray into politics.

Shills are out in full force today. Trump has been our guy most of the way and he knows what he's doing. This is not me just blindly following him, the man simply never disappoints. This strike was a collaboration between US, Russia, and Syria to drive out ISIS. Trump is still on good terms with Assad. Sage shill threads.

Because its the right thing to do politically,

>HEY fuckfaces, gtfo in 1 hr or you will be bombed

o-ok

I just don't want Trump to war monger for the kikes senpai. But I'll try and keep calm and meme on.

i agree, i think its still way to soon too be throwing around WW3/neocon banter

it's a tactic to get america involved in the middle east without actually having to really do anything. by doing this, trump took a hardline stance on gassing civilians (not like anybody uses gas anyways) and he is getting the world talking about it. light will soon be shined on the fact that it was a false flag and then we are left with an trump/putin/assad alliance, leaving trump in a better position to go after the head of isis, israel

do you differentiate between kenya niggers and sudan niggers too?

The US didnt want to start more shit by killing some ruskie spec ops that may have been present and reduce syrian government casualties.

They just wanted to fuck up planes and infrastructure.

Are you some kind of special idiot, it was a message for everyone from the Syrians on all sides to the Russians, the GOP the dems the public and the chink with the second biggest economy that he was meeting with, if he just blew up the place with the Russians in it, then ww3 would commence, he did the best he could with the hand he was dealt, there is no better way he could have played this, and he politically needed it.

Face it: we all got played.

could it be that trump did the attack to show the dems/media hes not in bed with russia while at the same time allowing him to remove sanctions from russia without outcry of russian puppetry? Now he can renegotiate the working together with russia by removing sanctions if russia agrees to work with the US again against ISIS.

This.

I can't wait for all the shills to leave.

my.mixtape.moe/pmqjfq.mkv

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491591893184.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491591974071.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491592237666.webm