Is owning a domestic and sex slave degenerate?

Is owning a domestic and sex slave degenerate?

I think it isn't. It establishes your alpha status, and it gives guidance and purpose to a lesser being.

that pic is fucking degenerate as fuck and you know why

That bed looks really uncomfortable

What two consenting adults do in private is not degenerate.

That post about the neet and the tranny

I disagree, for the reasons laid out above.

This

Wow, that cuck cage on the bottom looks just right for me.

>knows exactly what the pic is from
>i-i-its degenerate

its ok to be a flamer, user. everyone already knows you love the dick--its why you're a virgin. but go on, keeping telling people you're waiting for that "virgin girl" to lose your virginity with.

pathetic little queer. keep jerking your little sissy cock.

That's gay brah

Is this a cuckshed?

It's a slave cage.

It's where masters/owners keep their slaves and pets.

what's with the cuck-steps? is that a bed for manlets?

God damn all you IT'S A DOG BED, FOR YOUR DOG

hello newfag
remember to read the sticky

"Dog" is a code word? Yes?

That is a dog kennel.
Those are steps for a small dog to get on the bed.
These are autistic posts.

Lmao... no, no it is not.

That is a really nice bed hans

>I-it's a dog bed

who cares if it's degenerate? the world is going to shit regardless of wether you strive for "high morals" or not. it doesn't matter.

God needs to cast Emrakul.
Yesterday.

Do you have the one of the Sup Forums shitposter pretending to be a girl and domming some sap into sending him his entire paycheck?

C-can i be your slave pls?

All cunts are propsrty, its theyre natural place in the world. They are made to be owned by men.

Story behind this? more posts?

I long for such a cage.

No, I believe we should be allowed to own 9 yo loli slaves for cuddles and chill.

The story is fake, it's just some random BDSM girl under that bed.

The master/slave lifestyle is the most patrician of all alternative/fetish lifestyles. Ideally you should have a wife and children as well. This is too achieve the mandatory goal of reproduction in addition to making sure that your slave has enough things to do, thereby ensuring the nature of the relationship.

of course, it makes you look like a faggot and fully enables you to feel like one as you have to dominate someone to try and prove your strength

>All cunts are propsrty,

I don't consider my slave a worthless object. While there is little emotion involved on my part, I am grateful for the service the slave provides, and I believe ownership comes with responsibilities.

>own 9 yo loli slaves for cuddles and chill.
They're called daughters, you make them with your wife.
>The master/slave lifestyle is the most patrician of all alternative/fetish lifestyles
It's not "alternative", it's called "marriage".

>They're called daughters, you make them with your wife.
But your daughters are for daugtering, not cuddles and chilling. That's the point dummy.

As long as it is with the consent of both parties no, it is sexy as hell. The only downside is that is its a high energy, high maintence lifestyle which requires a lot of work to keep up. So it probably won't last for the long term but enjoy it while you can. Bonus points if you make your bitch work out, wear a chasity device and a dog collar with his name on it..

I obviously support patriarchal marriage as it was until "spousal rape" and "domestic violence", as well as no-fault divorce. The master/slave lifestyle is a little different, in that you attempt to formalize, exaggerate, and accentuate the natural power imbalances, so as to obtain some sort of peculiar satisfaction in doing so - a type that would not be achieved in the ordinary patriarchal marriage.

OP you post on Sup Forums, you're going to BE someone's sex slave, not own one. There's no need to worry about if it's morally okay because you're just a fuck toy.

>The only downside is that is its a high energy, high maintence lifestyle

I'm motivated by the sense of total completion I derive from it. I am the owner of someone who completely submits and cares for all my needs, and never says no.

Having sex with someone who isn't your wife is degenerate nine times out of ten. Having sex outside of the missionary position for the sole purpose of creating a 100% European DNA child is degenerate ten times out of ten

>implying they aren't for both
You're doing it wrong.
Well, okay. I feel all of that can be achieved in a marriage as it's supposed to be but whatever works for you. Long as we agree cunts are meant to be owned.

Sissy neet from soc lives there. He us a girl now. Dick is always in chastity.

To save/preserve the white race, or any race for that matter, you need patriarchy. People simply won't breed enough without it. In degenerate societies such as ours' patriarchy is hard, but achievable. The master/slave lifestyle are merely unnecessary dressing; it's hot in my opinion, but the white race comes first.