This is the photo that triggered Trump to bomb Syria

This is it. The single photo that triggered President Donald Trump to bomb a Syran airbase yesterday. All these kids are dead. Can't say i don't blame him after seeing this dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391096/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-right-bomb-Assad.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/powerpuffsama2/status/849806853915779077
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead brown people remain to be not my problem.
Or America's problem.

Looks more time a gay sex orgy to me.

fpbp

a fake photo triggered trump, sure goyim

those kid are all alive

So it's our fucking responsibility to address it? Fuck that shit. Let Syria sort out it's own problems.

I have a feeling he'd be a lot more pissed, the attack wasn't targeting people

This is the single photo that encouraged trump to support the syrian rebels

>dead people
>they're not Americans
>they're not British
>they're not even French
who fucking cares

this

America is about 45% brown though.

Crisis actors, photo is from 2012, already disproven yesterday

It won't be the last, Trump has given terrorists every reason to use chemical weapons on children and then blame Assad

Pretty gruesome.

Im glad Mr. Trump is taking a stand against this illegitimate and war criminal government of Assad.

bahaha this

>Making decisions based on feelings

That's not how politics work

When they want you to take action, they show you the bodies. Otherwise they just report the number of dead. You've been had user.

Fuck off Shlomo

mossad pls

>Can't say i don't blame him after seeing this
>walk back on 2 years of campaign promises because of a photo

Hysterical liberal women think like this

You are such a fucking retard

I've been here long enough that dead humans don't affect me.

Trump should've lurked moar.

And this is the story of Doggo, a Martyr who died for us and the start of the second crusade.

>when browns then they're actually americans
bahaha. there's a reason no one important in our history looks like you

thank god I've been on Sup Forums long enough so I'm innoculated against this type of emotional manipulation.

Steve here.

They must really want him to take action then.

mobile.twitter.com/powerpuffsama2/status/849806853915779077

Hi Dave.

This. My own country is full little brown immigrant bastards I don't give a fuck about. Syria's kids aren't my fucking problem or worth $100 million in tax payer purchased missiles

Anything Piers Morgan says is wrong
hope this helps

ok whats the real reason though?

Sorry what did G.W.B do for 8 years?

Famously and arrogantly trusted his 'gut instinct' about most FP matters when it came down to it.

I thought it was a Panda Bear album cover from the thumbnail. Pretty horrifying.

Fake.

Funny thing that your country consider them White

Yeah it's sad. Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be a normie.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

>This is the photo that triggered Trump to bomb Syria

heh, got him good this time, nobody will suspect that it's my basement - poo desta

That's it? I don't buy it. I fucking guarantee you Trump's seen worse during all those briefings when he won the election. Something stinks here, and it isn't the dead kids.

>that's Doggo on the lower right

Dead dogs and dead kids.
Let's start a war! Wheeee!!!!

Good jew

>who fucking cares

Anyone that has a fucking soul? This board is full of sociopaths.

>Suddenly Sup Forums is strongly opposed to bombing Muslims

Come on now, Americans killed 3 million at least in Afghanistan/Iraq, many children you raped and tortured. Not to mention Vietnam.

>brown

some of then have pink nipples user
they were white

WHITE CHILDREN DIED user

>neocons showed Trump a picture of the kids we killed in the Yemen raid and said it was from Syria

Fpbp

I wish conservatives really were sociopaths like liberals say.

are people seriously so retarded they can't even notice a fake photo?

their faces and colour, the position of the bodies... I've seen ''films'' of 1000$ budget more credible than that

Basically this.

personally idgaf about the bombing, I care more about the swedes that were ran over by the Muslim.

this.... (lower right)

Sup Forums is very for bombing muslims, hence we want to leave assad to the job

>real photo

thats not his basement, thats his fridge room
he already shat the pizzas yesterday morning

Not american citizens, don't care

JUST

It's not like a large portion of the Trump base voted against Hillary for promising to do the exact fucking thing Trump's doing right now or anything.

Oh wait. You're a fucking retard.

>Anyone that has a fucking soul?
"no"

Self, family, community, town, state, nation.

other people they have their own families communities towns states an nations they don't need mine you fucking traitor

Right now we're confused on what's more politically correct. If the world loves Assad, we hate him. If the world hates Assad, he's our hero.

Being edgy is lots of work.

O N E
N
E

D R O P
R
O
P

its just assad fanboys from r/assad cryingtheir eyes out

And so he should!!!!

Judging by the local news here, most of them probably weren't even swedish. On the footage of people at the scene, most of them were dune coons.

this is ok though

support israel goys

>Caring about swedes

They brought this on themselves, you know. They don't feel bad about their countrymen being slaughtered and raped, why should you?

If he can't control his emotion then his going to explain his FEELINGS.

Where was the mother fucker when the US hit Civilians.

nuke the guy who saw this scene and decided to
snap a fucking photo desecrating the memories of such kids.

>Syrian airfield
>muslims
Does it hurt when you think, is that why you don't do it?

>seriously not realizing how "history books" are made

you are only taught white things in the USA, except during black history month.

Why are you even trying? Sup Forums sucks Trump's, USA, and jew dick. But not that much.

>Replace the chink with pic related

Yeah and we love that neocon dynasty member, don't we.

wtf i want a trillion dollar war now

So what happens when someone shows him a picture of drowned refugee babies? Illegal alien babies that died trying to cross the desert?

Why are there no pictures of victims in Afghanistan/Iraq? American press forgotten to take pictures of millions of dead civilians? They are rather fast here.

Sup Forums will be the cause of WW3

A moment's fear, a moment's pain, and then in the arms of the Lord.

The body in the top right is posed exceptionally well.

Looks like some of Podesta's art.

>The single photo that triggered President Donald Trump to bomb a Syran airbase yesterday

Does anyone here actually believe that's why he did it? Everyone knows its a hoax and an excuse. The real reason of course is for Israel.

im glad they're all dead. dozens of less rapist leeches spreading their cancerous nigger religion to the west. Whoever did it should get a medal and kill more shitskins.

assad did nothing wrong

so the biggest question:

why are they all halfnaked?

He asks his masters what they think about it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just checking

This, but put nation before town and state.

>They don't feel bad about their countrymen being slaughtered and raped, why should you?

Comparatively speaking, I care more about a civilized nation enduring a terrorist attack than a questionable nation like Syria getting an empty airbase bombed. Russia doesn't have too big of an issue with it and this slightly tense aura brings the whole "Trump is a Russian spy" rhetoric into question. People got hysterical thinking it'd cause WW3 but it's just another wet fart in a long list of wet farts.

>curse words

Lol you're a woman and or a redditor.

>brown
They look pretty white to me desu

if you wanted a big question, why are those underwears clean?

MOMENTS AGO in the UN......

Nikki Haley speaks to the UN Security Council. Credit: APTN

"Nikki Haley, US envoy to the UN, has said that the country's decision to launch strikes against Syrian air bases was "fully justified". She said that the move was to deter the country from using chemical weapons against its people again, saying: "Bashar al-Assad must never use chemical weapons again. Ever." Haley also condemned Iran and Russia for their part in Syria, since Russia was "supposed to have removed all the chemical weapons in Syria".
"Every time Assad has crossed the line of human decency, Russia has stood beside him," she said. "The world is waiting for the Russian government to act responsibly in Syria."

Quit looking at their underwear pedo faggot

Anyone else wanna fuck Nikki Haley? She's pretty cute for a poo in the loo.

>whenyouseeKekasyoudie.jpg

"You" voted for him to make America great again. As in to make America feared again, to make America respected again. Not to be spineless and to make empty threats, something which "you" criticized Obama for.
They disobeyed the wishes of the American government and were swiftly punished. This is the stronger leadership "you" wanted, but you apologize for everything at the first sign of trouble.

I think Trump got confused and thought that white children died somehow.

I don't give a fuck about assad you retard, but any action that would hinder his regime is enabling muslim terrorist to gain a stronger foothold.

Only retarded underage niggers like you can't see that assad is keeping those worthless dogs under control.

Pardon me if I just walk by while checking my phone with a bored expression on my face

What proof is there that Assad planned these chemical attacks besides what Israel is saying? Srs question.

Also, what the fuck did I end up in the parallel universe where Hillary won the fucking presidency?