Why are you panicking?

Why are you panicking?

>Bombing a sovereign nation isn't an act of war

this guy gets it

Shills are pretty good at acting panicked.
Anyone who is genuinely following this knows that missle barrage was a paper tiger to aid negotiations with China and placate the (((media)))

Drumpfkins haven't left their mother's basements, much less the state they were born in or the country. They have zero international perspective on any issue.

They are the actual nerd virgins.

>Playing world police is good
Anyone who supports this interventionist military policy is a traitor and needs to be strung up.

This is gonna really suck when the war gets hot and I get backdoor drafted

I just hope if it does happen, that at least Trump lets us get medieval on the hajis

I also hope Israel sends boots on the ground so I can blue on blue some fucking kikes

I agree 100%
But the media can pull heartstrings with pictures of dead children, and Trump can't simply ignore the attack

I would've preferred no military action, but since Trump was forced to make a move, I'm of the mind that it wasn't a terrible move
Now if he escalates further, I might change my mind

>trump pre elections: we should NOT bomb syria
>trump now: we should bomb syria because the chinaman will somehow be impressed by it

lets not even talk about the ```gas``` thing being faked, lets not talk about how there are actually 6 victims, just tell me what part of trump doing a 360 for whatever the fuck reason on his syria policy dont you get?

>because the chinaman will somehow be impressed by it
Wanna know how I know you're politically incompetent?

you could have actually made a point in your reply instead of wasting both of our times with memery

>Trumps wants to force a regime change in Syria.

It's nothing goyim! this is good! #trumptrain right!!

Many ecelebs abandoned ship.All Trump has left is Mcinnes.

The shills have the cock in their mouths and are clamping down hard the shilling is out of control

>what is escalation
>what is retaliation

no neocons
no kike appeasement

FUCKIN GOT EM WITH HOT ARGUMENTS BRO

KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT

R/THE_DONALD XD

why are you even following that irrelevant dumb faggot?

oh you know just a little $49,088,000 wrists slapping it's fine don't worry

He's got Hillary and John McCain on his side now.

>implying this will not escalate at all

How naive.

Didn't this guy shove a dildo up his ass on his live show?

> bombing another nation
> none of our business
> America first
> "slap on the wrist"
> wat

you guys have to stop with this brain washed nonsense, theres no 4D chess.
The US has commited a war crime that will escalate into full retard ww3.
Assad has no chance vs the americans and had to eat it up and move along but you are forcing them to hard and the desired war with russia will come.

Its a matter of time that the US does some shit that trigers the russians into war

>something could happen!

Fantastic, let me know when that happens.

>i-i-its just showing strenght stupid shill! also no causalt.. uhm i mean only some soldiers and kids died in the attack, thats no big deal!

its fucking pathetic, also imagine the reaction from these people if hillary did the same thing as president, they'd be all over the place calling her a war criminal

yes, but
>attacking the person and not the argument

He looks like a cross eyed faggot. Also, he's a kike.

an act of war doesn't necessarily result in a war

I was just slapping his wrist

>war
There is only one country in the world the US can actually go to war with.

Were we not already bombing them?

>Tiller saying they are going to organize action to remove assad is nothing
Why are so many people refusing to see we were rused?

Trump is a genius.
All the Putinbots are coming out of the woodwork to disavow him.

Because Trump turned out same as lefties called him since forever, a lying dumbfuck.

This isn't even 4D chess, though. It's way more basic than that.

>The US has commited a war crime that will escalate into full retard ww3.

Acts of war happen all the time; they don't normally esclate. If they did, Russia would have gone to war with Turkey when they shot down that Russian fighter, we would have gone to war with Iran when they abducted our sailors, and we, South Korea, and Japan would have gone to war with North Korea more years than not.

cringe

You forgot your proxy, Ivan.

>nations other than America are sovereign

If any wrists need to be slapped, maybe Israel?

not fake news

Well the people who were bombed didn't call it an act of war

>Assad called an airstrike ordered by President Donald Trump Thursday “a blatant act of aggression,”

>Why are you panicking?
He showed he could be easily manipulated by the Jews which was something that was at the back of everyone's mind.

slapping some wrists with his tomahawk dick.

>obama drops thousands of bombs over the middle east during his terms
>nobody says anything

This. Trump promised us peace through strength. That's what he's giving us.

>>Tiller saying they are going to organize action to remove assad is nothing
He didn't though.

Because it was an obvious false flag and literally nothing prevents them from making another one,so they would go "see, muh Assad just can't stop gassing poor chillunz and stripping them naked". This time Trump could have ignored this shit, but the next time he will have to act more seriously or look like an idiot (well, more than he already does anyway). It's just a matter of time for the war now.

>He showed he could be easily manipulated

You're showing you can be easily manipulated.

I heard that he twerked in g string on his show....I wouldn't be surprised. And he's also cool, punk and into geopolitics.

Wew such a cool lad.

>bombing Assad's last line of defense against ISIS
>Slapping wrists

I think we made a yuuuuuge mistake

If you go, you'll be fighting alongside groups linked to al-qaeda(or maybe even with them). You'll almost definitely be fighting for an Islamic theocracy to replace a secular state and you'll be signing the death warrant for all the Christians in Syria

Rabbi media at it again.

Gavin sucked jewish cock so hard i lost all respect to him

>sovereign nation
>the utter clusterfuck that is Syria at the moment

>innocent BABIES
It's such an obvious emotional appeal, made for women and betas to whine about. Funny that they don't talk about the young children who died when al-qaeda crashed them into the twin towers

Your flag isn't welcome here anymore.

I'd just rather go to jail if I were in your position. Way things are now, draft dodging is hardly something to be ashamed about.

>>nations other than Israel are sovereign
Ftfy
Don't pretend we aren't a massive Jewish puppet

>suddenly we care about sovereignty

>kills 4 people
>slap on the wrist

>bombing another country
>not starting a war

I wonder what would happen if another country bombed military bases in America. According to this narrative definitely not war.

We never bombed government forces, we only bombed ISIS.
>this is how much the average Drumpf supporter knows about Syria

THIS

World needs a polieman

UK were world police from end of Waterloo to start of ww1, it's been USA's turn ever since to enforce the Geneva convention

If complaisant means that I voted for a giant, Manhattan liberal, faggot, jewcucked piece of shit, then yes I am complaisant.

>implying getting congressional approval for air strikes has been seen as relevant since Vietnam
I don't know why every new administration gets shit for this from the opposite side of the aisle, they've all done it, and compared to the drone strikes Obama had going on almost constantly, I'd say this is pretty justified.

>not starting a war

Obama did the same thing, and we're still not at war yet?

I'm just mad that he's bombing it without proper evidence

But I thought Trump was going to do things differently than before?

thats a completely different issue you dumb burger

i was talking about the syrian military personnel that died in the torpedo attack

its okay though they just got slapped on the wrist

America gets to do what it wants. All other nations just live in our world. Any government that attacks our nation would be dismantled in 24 hours.

Why do you 9/11 was not perpetrated by a actual government? We have the ability to invade every nation and the means to fight a 4 front war. No one will ever declare war on the united states

Go clean up that doggo in Stockholm and give him a proper burial, cuck

Wow all 7 :/. Guess what syria will do? Nothing. Just like your bitch nation. You would do nothing of we launched ballistic weapons at you. We are the big players, you are a puppet state.

I still consider this different, as he's not having constant strikes. I'm hoping that this action alone is the one that is taken, and that Trump is just trying to send a message that he won't shy away from this kind of thing if he feels it's necessary.

It's pretty clear that Gavin McInnes and his ilk have very little idea of what the Syrian situation is like, and why the strike was a bad move on some many levels. Tomi Lahren, Ben Shapiro, none of these guys could last an hour on /sg/

fuck off with your reddit stench nigger

>muh freedoms muh US OF A

the site 18+

>he's just bombing a military base
>he's just giving AAs to ISIS
>he's just deposing Assad
>he's just raping my wife

Get shit on.

the establishment wanted conflict and he should have known better.

test

These /pussies/ fear their own shadows and think everything will start ww3 snd assad will invade Texas snd their sorry neet asses will have to fight

And these sacred lil bitches have the nerve to call others cucks and say deus vult

>I-it only matters when the US does it, R-russia can invade whoever they want

Arming terrorists is already and act of war.

see

>war crime
Spic intellectuals

I don't want to go to the sandbox again guys, enough is enough goddammit

When will these fucking wars end but what ever happens, I have it coming, I signed that fucking contract after all..

Nobody wants death, and this will probably just propagate more, whether that's a good thing or not is to be seen.

A missile strike is a big deal.

yay le butthole dildoman supports trump! we did it rebbit!

pussy faggots. Trump bombed some muslims who weren't there, quit being faggots, he'll bomb some jews and faggots muslims soon enough

>I also hope Israel sends boots on the ground so I can blue on blue some fucking kikes

Kek, same here

>I literally understand nothing about geopolitics

>be belgian
>talk about how a nation isn't sovereign

Kys

hopefully he bombs some slants too

did nobody notice the media supporting trump?

the big thing is how damaging this is to le russian conspiracy narrative

the public now sees trump as wholly against russia