The 100% certain global thermonuclear war coming within this year

Soooo... since Donald Trump decided to shit the bed and force "regime change" in Syria, to the direct and total opposition of Russia, how will you spend the remaining weeks or months before you WILL be killed in a nuclear war?

Or do you prefer to deny the impending World War III that will now inevitably happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/
youtube.com/watch?v=MJUuDoRZpyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't plan to spend it in my parent's basement eating tendies and drinking mountain dew, like you do

I'll just watch it all burn from here. While eating farofa.

if gets it starts tonight

i'll just keep lighting my farts and masturbating

Remember to close your borders and don't let in radioactive refugees from the north, huebro

tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/

We're not lucky enough to die in a nuclear holocaust. We'll die lonely and old as we spend the best years of our lives watch the world pass us by.

>he thinks there will be borders or governments after ww3

I've spent every day since Trump was elected playing vidya and masturbating to anime. The Apocalypse needs to hurry the fuck up cuz I'm starting to run out of NEETBUX... Should have enough for another month for so until I gotta go back to being a wagecuck.
>I ain't even joking, famalam.
>Ain't no way shit ain't goin hit da fan.

I'm going to build a fallout shelter so I can spend the happening eating tendies and listening to HAM Sup Forums

All of you people posting in this thread are aware that unironically, literally, non-trollingly WWIII WILL happen, will happen this year, and will be fought with total nuclear commitment... right?

You do realize that no matter what all of these things would have happened anyways? You do realize that presidents and the governments of the world can literally do nothing. YOU DO REALIZE THAT ALIENS ARE THE ONES DOING ALL OF THIS. I WISH EVERYONE WOULD REALIZE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't piss off the UK if I were you, law of probability says our next nuclear launch might be accurate

could it be that trump did the attack to show the dems/media hes not in bed with russia while at the same time allowing him to remove sanctions from russia without outcry of russian puppetry? Now he can renegotiate the working together with russia by removing sanctions if russia agrees to work with the US again against ISIS.

wat

i have so much popcorn that i cant even eat all of these this year.

>Within this year

FUCKING HIT THE DIRT NOW YOU FOOL!!!

tell me more my brudda

like i always have fapping to anime

Russia does not want to go to war with the USA over Syria, especially a Nuclear war. You'd be retarded to think otherwise. If they were pissed they would have already tried starting some shit.

IF shit does hit the fan I feel bad for any country on the receiving end of America's wrath.

lol Russia can barely keep their lights on. Mutually assured destruction is a meme, we'll both activate our Cold War launch plans and they'll just blow their power grid trying to run all the systems necessary to make all those launches. Imagine how surreal those 30 minutes of no power followed by nuclear destruction will be for the cykas.

Do not underestimate your enemy, my friend.

Should have started a couple months ago brüdi

Possible

Lel you think he'd go for a regime change

Ei koske Suomea, Suomi selviää.

Why does that question even matter to you, now that WWIII is an absolute certainty? Just wondering.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJUuDoRZpyU

This burger plans on stocking up on more ammo and canned goods today.

A fighter. Admirable.

I want to die desu

if singles i get gf

Do they still sell those military MREs at gun shows? That's the good shit, get some of those.