4 brothers accepted into all Ivy League schools. What's your excuse?

4 brothers accepted into all Ivy League schools. What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-judge-overturns-doctors-will-that-would-have-granted-scholarships-only-to-white-heterosexual-students
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/matt-gurney-the-cbcs-no-whites-policy-is-a-mistake-but-no-accident
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-company-fined-for-saying-it-only-hires-white-men-1.2760318
talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-essays/1892117-should-i-write-about-being-a-quadruplet.html
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/18/report-kushner-got-into-harvard-after-dad-s-donation.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They go there

Trump is a kike puppet

I'm not an affirmative action choice

Don't need Ivy League to be a cop.

I am a "privledged" white male, so Harvard and any other university is beneath me.

All a negro needs to do to get into an Ivy League school is be as good as a below average Asian

"Negro quadruplets"
"Offer deal"
"Harvard and Yale BUY it"

This is a headline straight out of 1820.

>Ivy League

They're all the same cucked brainwashing program in the end.

I'm happy for them. I'm just an inferior white male. Welcome Human 2.0, this is Human 1.0 signing out.

I am already attending a pretty decent university and I enjoy what I do.

At least they aren't in jail.

Yeah but they know it's all bullshit.

Plus all the sorry white people will give them shit, praise every little thing they do, and nice white girls will want to burn coal with them.

They got it made.

There's no affirmative action for white guys.

>quadruplets
They all look completely different. Didn't know you could have fraternal quads

At least we just end up neutral and dont get actively discriminated against like Asians do.

I'm not a nigger

Can't wait for them to offer the same family pack to whatever jail they end up in

I'll wait and see if they actually get in and don't murder somebody like those other niggers that got scholarships.

>quadruplets

>4 different dads

>There's no affirmative action for white guys.
That would BE RACIST

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-judge-overturns-doctors-will-that-would-have-granted-scholarships-only-to-white-heterosexual-students

>and dont get actively discriminated against
Not any more, check your fucking privilege you heteronormative CIS white male. You're days are over, it's BEIGE POWER now

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/matt-gurney-the-cbcs-no-whites-policy-is-a-mistake-but-no-accident

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-company-fined-for-saying-it-only-hires-white-men-1.2760318

Yfw it's different moms, same dad

how would they know?

Black people get into ivy league schools on white people's community college standards. Just saying.

looks like he posted on college confidential before
talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-essays/1892117-should-i-write-about-being-a-quadruplet.html

My excuse is I went to Stanford

This is actually really clever. I hope they all do well.

We've already seen that there's 0 standards for accepting niggers. They apply, they get accepted.

>All of these news stories about nigs getting into university

Do they expect us to pat them on the head?

I graduated from Yale. I'm $340,000 in debt with student loans. I should have stayed at UT

>(((ivy league schools)))

Only school that denied me was MIT, I wasn't black, Asian or spic enough.
The 2 Ivy League schools I applied to accepted me tho.

You didn't pay that for an undergraduate degree, correct?

I didn't have enough money to bribe my way in... unlike a certain someone on Trump's staff.
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/18/report-kushner-got-into-harvard-after-dad-s-donation.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl