/big/ - Fuck ShariaBlue and redacted AKA /r/EnoughTrumpSpam

Based Ivanka General

We still support Trump no matter what. Sup Forums and /r/the_donald UNITE on this thread!

Libertarians, Nazis, anti-Semites, Assad supporters, and anti-Kushner shills not welcome.

FUCK /r/EnoughTrumpSpam

FUCK /r/politics

FUCK /r/MarchAgainstTrump

FUCK /r/esist

FUCK /r/SandersForPresident

FUCK r/The_Donald

Fuck you shill

Lmao

How is that funny at all freak?

Fuck reddit.

Because you're the shill

Fuck you too you piece of shit. We will take over Reddit and Sup Forums, you just watch.

AGAIN: STOP DIVIDING US ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE HERE TO SAY FUCK REDDIT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST.

Fuck off. No division on this thread. Only people who want to UNITE can post.

>Nazis
Incorrect usage
>anti-semites
Now this is a violation of the first, as well as a brainwashed perspective on life
"If you want to know who rules over you, find out who you aren't allowed to criticize"

Ivanka is a kike whore

>shill

is on the same level with people calling others "nazis", "racists" and "cucks".

And yes fuck Trump. I supported him to not do the same shit that Bush and Obama did - and look where we are now.

Enjoying that Muslim cock yet Commiefornian/Minnesotan?

FUCK REDDIT

If you cannot accept that you are wrong then you are just as bad as all the cucks(not saying I do or dont still don't support trump )

you idiot, Trump is doing what Obummer never had the balls to do.

NO DISSENT ALLOWED ON THIS THREAD, or I call the mods to ban you.

ONLY THOSE INTERESTED IN UNITING CAN POST. ALL OTHERS ETERNALLY BTFO

fUCK you. *Shrugs*

MODS BAN HIM PLEASE

Rule #1: only those intersted in uniting may post in this thread. Fuck off shills, go back to ShariaBlue HQ!

Thank you fellow based pede!

I wish I could glide you on Sup Forums.

Fuck off plebbit days. Sup Forums is a board of chaos, not an "alt-right" hug box. Trump was supported because he made everyone extremely booty blasted which generated many lulz.

Fuck off back to you containment website.

Goddam auto correct. Days is supposed to be fags

FUCK YOU REDDITOR, FUCK YOU

You should all step into traffic like some of the folks in Sweden, you are pathetic cultists