Anti Trump shills?

This day today, had more Anti-Trump shills then last 50 years combined.WTF Is happening?
NO I don't support Neocon policy but for fuck sake, give Trump some rest you guys.
You can always vote for Rand Paul

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/
wikileaks.org/vault7/?g#Grasshopper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The shills are out in full force.

Nobody regrets voting for Trump right now when they imagine how Hillary would handle all of this. With her we'd either be in war with Russia already while she's passed out on a couch in the Oval Office.

cry more bitch nigga

Yeah, shills. Because not worshiping drumpf must be shilling.

I'm honestly fucking sorry. I supported Trump through the meme wars and even lost all of my irl friends. He is bowing down to the establishment doing the complete opposite of everything he said. I shouldn't be shocked but I feel like my God Emperor has turned on me and I can't control myself. I'm literally shaking just thinking about everything I sacrificed for him just to be let down. I don't even know what to tell my 3 year old son who still proudly wears his Maga hat.I wish I was with her.

didn't that guy have a turd on his head?

A-Anyone who doesn't like Trump is a shill. A FUCKING SHILL!
>right guys
>r-right???

Keep sucking on that kike dick, honey. Some of us have been warning you about Trump and his family for quite some time now.

"Literally shaking."

LULZ.

>>>reddit

>sees flag

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Holy fuck you burgers are retarded

>People have an opinion different from mine! THEY MUST ALL BE SHILLS

You can't keep excusing Trump's bullshit as 73141.53 degree chess. He fucked up and a lot of us are dissappointed in him.

>inb4 I'm labelled a shill

Using America to carry out jew agenda is Trump being an anti-American shill.

where is the turd?

Whilst getting serviced by Spencer.

You think Trump pays attention to Sup Forums. Not bloody likely.

>Nobody regrets voting for Trump right now when they imagine how Hillary would handle all of this

That's fair, but I still expected more from Trump than another incompetent neocon.

>imagine how Hillary would handle all of this

Exactly the same way as Trump did?

Nobody regrets voting for Trump

these faggots are all shills from reddit/shariablue/leftypol who never voted for him anyways

>muh neocons
>muh kikes
>muh iraq 2.0
>muh ww3

these are indications of of over-dramatic virtue-signalers

Some of it IS shilling, but I know a few people who are all like, "WTF Trump you betrayed meeeeee!" It's like they forgot the only other level to pull in November was labeled HILLARY.

People really need to calm down and find some perspective.

Now it is clear Sup Forums is full of kike trump paid shills, who will defend him no matter what. That's pretty depressing that people still cling to this neocon fuck.

I imagine the first task would have been to wake her up. Then she would have rolled over, posted something on Twitter about how Islamophobic all Americans are, then gone back to sleep. That's assuming we wouldn't already be at war with Russia. In that case... she probably would have done the same thing. Lazy cow.

>shills
>over 9000 years lol ^^
>WTF is happening >_you guys
eat shit
kys

Just ignore them and vote straight republican in 2018. The louder they scream, the more I vote red.

You made my country weaker with your gay nazi shit go fuck yourself. Also welcome to the party.

>Hillary would have done the same thing
>So it's ok that Trump went full neo-con

kill yourself

Because I memed for Donald Trump, because I thought he would let Syria be.

He is just another puppet that should be burned like the rest of them.

It's not shills, it's his former supporters or people that simply prefered him over Clinton, or previous neutrals, that goes against him now.

So shut up and stop crying. Go back to the_donald if that is your thing.

I was a Trump supporter but this is going too far. First the failure to build a wall, and now this?

I want to MAGA. Trump's current actions go against MAGA.

The airstrike is just a surprising thing that's got a lot of people concerned. It could potentially lead to much worse shit.

>does a complete 180 on what he said he was going to do
>people get upset
>"stop criticizing him, shills! he's playing interdementional connect 4!"

Thank god that the alt-right is jumping ship. It was embarassing watching them defend the dogshit trump was. Angery reacts only.

No... Hillary would have ignored this while bringing in more refugees, and lecturing America about how Islamophobic we all are.

I'll take the bombs in Syria any day over that bullshit.

>perspective.
People voted for a trump because they did not wanted that kind of shit, half of the board was already redpilled in /sg/ and there is no excuses for such agressions
we just got real
but yet, we do not know what will follow, no one knows
reddit is full of bullshit trying to resume the worship meme, it's not the time for that

Straight up brother, finally some sense on Sup Forums. Don't forget his collusion with Russia and how he couldn't even ban fucking Muslims. We should meme his impeachment.

Educated Trump supporters are genuinely mad that he's giving into (((them)))
We can larp about 4D chess all we want but he is just looking like another puppet, getting rid of Bannon and Flynn and letting (((kushner))) tell him what to do.
Look at the comments on Milo/Lauren Southern and any other voice of Trump support. They are all understandably mad.
Hillary and McCain called for this.

cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/

kill yourself.

Some are people who are unhappy with the attack (seems like a neocon move) and the shills are capitalizing on it so you can't tell who genuinely upset. Certainly keeps people from having real conversations, but who is honestly surprised that liberals are trying to shut people up?

What the fuck do you mean? We were all excited because during his campaign trump said he wouldn't meddle with ME geopolitics.
Now when he does a 180 on his policy you stupid fucks change your original opinion and follow blindly like sheep.

Why do you post Spencer?
It won't be 24 hours before he states he has completely dumped Trump.

Fuck off, you fucking fag. Trump shills are pathetic. The orange retard did a 180 on all of his policies and people are finally waking up and realising that he is a fucking hack.

It was obvious from the moment /mlpol/ existed. Biggest redpill on the state of this board I've ever had

the real "shills" are the /r/The_Donald retards that infest this board

I want old libertarian Sup Forums back

Old Sup Forums stands with Our Guy Doctor Bashar al-Assad. I should have seen the red flags when all the_donald fags were attacking Iran last month, or whenever it was. Reddit is no longer welcome, Trumpcucks go home.

I haven't seen a decent discussion here today about the new Wikileaks release because of all of the bullshit from the spam.

>Anti-Trump shills

Nice fucking shilling tactics, JIDF

I want to punch that face, and then OP's and then everyone else here.

Praise kek! Trump must be impeached.

>drumpf

Faggit.
Not even a faggot
Just a faggit

now i understand anarchists
being outplayed by the system really makes you mad for blood

WE ARE ON SHILLCON 2
>WE ARE ON SHILLCON 2
WE ARE ON SHILLCON 2
>WE ARE ON SHILLCON 2
WE ARE ON SHILLCON 2
>WE ARE ON SHILLCON 2
WE ARE ON SHILLCON 2
>WE ARE ON SHILLCON 2

>"WTF Trump you betrayed meeeeee!"
Those were on the_donald until their comments were deleted leaving only the ra-ra Trump cult of personality followers, the trump story on pol was he's a "big league" jew licker, jew surrounded, all his kids whored out to jews, but it's that or hillary no brainer "option," maybe get some consolation prizes like have less of our money stolen by the jews through taxes, let us slave more at jobs, don't have to be around shitskin slaves shitting up the place.

>A-Anyone who doesn't like Trump is a shill. A FUCKING SHILL!>right guys>r-right???

Usually yes. Now the slavaboo shills and sea shills are all at it to.

I wouldn't say they were paid, just brainwashed.

Post yfw this entire forum has been turned into a neocon globalist shilling platform by (((Trump))) and the corrupt US agencies

No I want to see him impeached or step down he is alone now. Libshits hate him and the right hate him too.

All he has are some cuckservatives and r/the donald

No tax reform
No immigration reform
No mass deportations
No nafta cancellation
No alliance with russia to fight terrorism
No stopping muslim immigration
No stopping gay propaganda in schools
No war on gangs
No defunding sanctuary cities
NO NOTHING

He can fuck right off it's humiliating to have supported a john mccain cocksucker.

IMPEACH NOW

Cry more. we're done with that lying piece of shit

>Now it is clear Sup Forums is full of kike trump paid shills, who will defend him no matter what. That's pretty depressing that people still cling to this neocon fuck.

More russkie shite.

Whatcha doing in Poland?

Are ex pat russkies the new jew?

The alt_right still has 3 of our guys in the room. We are the close to power but Jews are cucking us.

Steve Bannon
Stephen miller
Michael Anton

All in the room arleast

gtfo of the Sup Forums fucking nato cockroach

Don't blame me, I voted for Jill Stein.

>drumpf
Just say Trump you fucking shit

Is just T_D vs antishills when both are the worse kind of shills.
But is impossible to talk about because or show are a T_D shill or a shareblue one , people can't have opinions here.

hmmm sweetie that's not how it works

Yeah, I really don't get the freak out.

It's like people completely forgot Trump was at worst the better of two evils, and at best a wrecking ball to the establishment in both parties.

Anybody who thought this guy was Jesus Christ is a moron. Maybe this is a wake-up call.

This graph explains the entire situation

Yeah, but that is essentially the goal. Not wikileaks in particular, but in general it makes the tone of the board seem generally negative, puts people in a bad space and keeps them on the defensive. The discussion suffers as a result.

To not fall into it you have to avoid negative boards, but in doing so you miss out on some real negative boards along with the fake. So meh....don't know a real solution

Oh shut it you stupid shill. This is not Sup Forums we can actually see that you are replying to your own post. And it’s true that Trump fucked up now, but it doesn’t mean you have to pull out the rope straight away. We have to believe that he wakes up and realizes that he is being manipulated. He is still miles better than any other idiot around.

This is Sup Forums not /trump/ go suck a fat dick

nah, we should only support him as long as he pushes the platform he was elected on. Once he turns away from that he's just a sleazy fucking shyster surrounding himself with kikes and pushing his kids in where they don't belong. We ignored that to get results on the issues, if he's not going to do that fuck him

never trust a country with "negro" in their name

Honestly, for the last 6 months I've only really come here to watch spooks and feds argue.

The linguistics make them easy spots.

Indeed.

Well, for anybody reading who missed today's real news, here is the latest on Wikileaks:

wikileaks.org/vault7/?g#Grasshopper

Stephen Miller is a slimy jew and is therefore never our guy.

Steve Bannon is getting pushed away.

fuck off nigger

They even got infinity chn on all the important topics. The NSA/HLS Trump shilling has reached dictator levels of absurdity

>tfw tried warning cripplechan about their honeypot

It's really useless to try to convince them of anything unless you have a vested interest in doing so.

Shills gonna shill mountain negro.
There's that many of them that they'll end up shilling each others shill threads.
Sit back and ridicule them my good mountain negro fellow.

Entire /leftypol/ is now here.

bump

Well we know Shareblue and the CIA pay people for anti-trump posting, so it's not far fetched.

SHILLCON 9001

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

Trump is amazing. Praise Kek. Hopefully many more sand niggers will be glassed.

It also goes the other way around as well

Yep, that along with the signatures of the left: the mental gymnastics, false information, name calling, and losing their shit in a heartbeat if somebody disagrees with them.

>if you don't support hillary clinton's foreign policy you are a shill!!1!1

When our leader steps out of line he has to answer for it.
We've been too forgiving since he got in office, this was just the last straw.
When he's failed to act out even one of his campaign promises, when he's failed to even stop the flow of immigrants and amnesty, he has no room to go making decisions that are entirely at odds with his base. Literally breaking his word to us and doing the exact same bullshit that Obama did.
Fuck him. I didn't vote to get another fucking Obama.

>vote for war
>vote for maybe not war
Really hard choice, makes you think