WE MUST MEME THE DARK LORD TO POWER

THIS GUY IS THE REAL MAD MAN

HE CALLED (((KUSHNER))) A KEK AND A GLOBALIST

>trips chooses his VP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is leaving the white house due to trumps disastrous foreign policy.

He is our true champion

Based Bannon will bring you real salvation

HE IS

-ANTI ISRAEL
-ANTI GLOBALIST
-ANTI NEOCON

HE'S WHAT WE NEED.

It'll be me, I'll wipe those Jew loving faggots the fuck out so quick they won't be able to scream "goy!"

BANNON OR ANYONE WHO IS CLOSE IN TRUMP WH PLEASE FUCKING DONT KICK BANNON OUT. PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKE DONT FUCKING GIVE INTO NEOCONS AND LEFTIST KIKES

Thernovich for VP

Rev up the based bantz bannon memes lets get a head start on this 2020 election because even if you still support trump, his re-election is slim now unless he releases a fucking cancer cure

You'll never get him, stop your pointless fight.

Way too early to tell

thats what they said about trump

>trips chooses his VP

Oprah

Praise Bannon
Praise Kek

Bannon/King 2020

That graphic is stupid
Kek inside of Kok?

I look forward to Bannon sharing all of Trump's dirty secrets when he leaves.

Fuck traitor Trump

Bannon >>>>>>>>>> Trump

How long until Bannon is completely out of the administration?

Trump was one of us, deny it now but you'll see.

a month?

Ben Garrison.

He is the first Sup Forumsack.

In. Farage for VP

Trump allowed his son-in-law Jared Kushner to sellout his Presidency. Sup Forums is always right...

No its Curt Doolittle time.. the time for ballots is over.. we could never get Bannon elected.

Holy Shit this. Trump vs Bannon debates. This would draw so many conservatives

Next week

>Another top aide who could be removed or reassigned in a shake-up is Steve Bannon, chief strategist, who has been sparring with Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and one of his closest advisers.

fug

Witnessed

It will never happen.. our only chance is to use our 5% to be militant and take over

Kek wills it

the man, the legend

Trump let (((them))) into his family. Trump is cucked. Bannon 2020.

KEK CONFIRMS IT.

The one man holocaust himself

Bannon is /ourguy/

>he still thinks that democracy is real and that he can vote our problems away

THESE DIGITS BOYS, LEND SOME MAGIC

PRAIISSSEEEE

This

Yeah, and he'll just go to war with the Chinks

Face it. THEY ALL WANT WAR WITH SOMEONE.

Ron was our only hope.

Lets face it, Trump is only a public face, nothing more.

Bannon is the brain, but now they are kicking him out, and replacing him with some globalist kike.

Trump is no better then Hildabeast or King Nigger at ths point.

we need to go to war with the chinks tho. they are the real problem and i can get behind that war

im not getting behind some soros influenced false flag war on a soverign nation who dindu nuffin though

BANNON OR BUST 2020, KEK BLESS THESE DIGITS

>we need to go to war with the chinks tho. they are the real problem and i can get behind that war

And you're just another NEOCON shill then

>china buying up hollywood to peddle propaganda to americans
>communist dictator actually oppressing their people
>ripping us off on trade and threatening us with force if we dare try to even the playing field

im not saying we HAVE to go to war with them but it would atleast be more justifyable then syria

>China
>Communist
No.

>falling for that meme

were democracy now guise!

>execution van pulls up to harvest organs

I am not saying that Chinkchinkland is Democrazy, but they are definetly no Communist anymore.

Never bet against Sup Forums or Ron Paul

>not communist

no free speech
the 1 party controls all the land

>not communist

top kek m8

Trump needs to come out and say "Look people.. stop listening to the fake news. Steve isn't going anywhere"

Everyone would be back on board in a second.

if only. im disappointed to believe that he may actually get fired soon bc of these kikes

Since Ron is too old to be president, Rand Paul 20/20??

Nah.

Actions speak louder than words. He is pushing Bannon away right now and including a ex-democrat, his son-in-law Kushner to the forefront.

The private sector is getting more wealthy in China, while the main infrastructure is falling apart. Just like America.

Under Communism there would be absoulutely no private sector at all. They are hardcore Capitalists now.

You yourself stated that they are buying out (((Hollywood))), well, Communists could not do that.

>no free speech
There is no such thing anywhere, Burgerland included. Don't believe me? Try saying anything negative about Nogs or Kikes.

Agreed. We're like 30% tho.

>There is no such thing anywhere, Burgerland included. Don't believe me? Try saying anything negative about Nogs or Kikes.

your fucking helpless

>>trips chooses his VP
Bannon / Kanye 2020

Kek is agreeing. This has potential.

how about Vince McMahon for VP

Dirty Jew Kushner kicked Bannon out.

him and ivanka. All you fags who jacked off to her should be shamed.

You seem to believe that you have this "free speech" and that nothing is being hidden from you.

The Chinese think the same way, but from the outside it's obvious that they are being kept blind on purpose.

You are incapable of seeing that because you yourself are under the same illusion.

Because you don't know the topic you are not allowed to talk about, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

You stupid cuck niggerfaggots need to go back to blevbit. Trump is a fucking G, be has a master plan.
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk

Ae911truth.org

>>china buying up hollywood to peddle propaganda to americans
Truly worth going to war over.

>77
Seems settled to me.

BANNON IS /OURGUY/

KEK WILL PROTECT HIM AND KEEP HIM BY TRUMP'S SIDE.

Spencer/Duke ticket 2020

Wrong. It was actually the recently appointed head adviser of the NSC Admiral McMaster who forced him out. There were extreme ideological differences and arguments between Bannon and Kushner, but the guy who actually had the power and desire to kick him out of the NSC, which has huge power in foreign policy making, is McMaster.

But you don't even know who McMaster is do you? Nor do you know his history in the neocon foreign policy establishment. And even if you did know, you'd completely ignore him, because he's a whiteman and a military man, and can therefore do no wrong, according to the prodigies on Sup Forums,

Kushner, despite being a globalist and being clueless about diplomacy, was inconsequential in the final decision to oust him: it was McMaster who called the shots.

YOU help us, we hell you
WE NEED SOME HIGH ENERGY
HIGH ENERGY

We must elect Stephen Miller. Bannon is unelectable. Miller will crush trump

>Rand Paul

This.

would he even be old enough to run

we're fucked now

GOOD LUCK GOYIM

bump

isn't he a fag or some shit?
rumor has it that he likes to fiddle little boys in the south

there's tons of videos of him touching other guys' legs

I will support an US candidate again only if he promises to nuke the fuck of Israel.

The only good Zionist is a dead one.