Stockholm truck attack pics, info

Post thoughts, pictures, or info

Will doggo be ok?

And not a single white person was seen that day.

>disemboweled

its gone bro

fuck off nigger you're bringing me down.

NO DOGGO IT'S NOT WORTH IT

Thoughts: To be honest, I've never felt this aggrieved. I want the state to declare war and join the military.

I don't care about dead swedecucks sjw's but I feel bad for the dog who had no say in the matter of importing sandniggers to his country

Hassan I am
I am Hassan
all day long I read Quran
I hate Kuffars
Hassan I am

See this Truck, Leftist cuck?
Gonna drive it up the block!
May Allah bless the way I steer her
So when I see my rear view mirror
I'll count how many Swedes I struck!

One Swede,
Two Swedes-
Stampede!
Three Swedes!
They didn't share my ISIS creed!
Allah had given me my orders
Thank you for the open borders!

Thank you Jews! For this Opportunity!
Accept the dead as my Gratuity
Thank you Sweden for your trust,
and paying for our wanderlust
-the road to Allah nice and red
We're not diverse until you're dead!

Hassan I am
I am Hassan
I stole a truck
And now you're dead!
The saddest words of tongue or pen
Sup Forums was right once again!

>owner-sama
fucking weeaboos

Noooooooo!!!!!

what's wrong with me?
When an attack happens I go to the internet and furiously look for any gore or grisly photos of victims to enrage myself. When I see a young swedish women crushed in two by a truck the hatred I feel for the ones who did it (and through direct actions allowed it to happen) makes me feel alive.

Now now, Bjorn, take your estrogen pills and go back to bed!

>I don't care about dead swedecucks
I don't see any Swedes in the first picture, do you?
There are only Swedes around to try to help out afterwards, I don't see any of the darkies in the first one anymore.

this, dog did nothing wrong

>feeling sorry for roasties
no, user, you're still a normie

DOGGO NO

FINAL STRAW

don't hold your breath, your leaders have made it clear that they will allow a river of swedish blood to spill before any action is taken against the islamic scum

:c

Really only kills 5 like wtf. You could easily kill 2-300 during any odd weekend during the art walk.

checked!

also, do you notice that smug muslim fuck in your pic?

I don't follow, these women are under the same kind of indoctrination that your people were under until '92. One would think that you'd have some sympathy for them as they didn't ask for this, their (((politicians))) invited these savages deliberately.

When it's time to jihad, one beer stands clear....Spendrups Norrlands Guld!

>this is what they're escaping from

F

REEEEEEEEEE

They can fix him right?

fucking reddit tier greentext, gtfo

This will do nada, nothing (not a thing) will change.

>an assmad virgin
>feeling bad for women
Dont forget where you are, it is just r9k being faggots

Based sausage-stand, the würsts are haram

m'lady

did a dog really die during the attack?

W-what is happening to me....this feeling what is it?!?

I wonder if Liberals can sweat...

Damn jack you're like a real life adolf seuss

THIS ENDS NOW

F

Religion of pieces strikes again.

We need to make this picture iconic

Justholm

>an assmad virgin
projecting
no one in USSR welcomed shitskins with open arms and legs

It's shame, Canacuck.
Shame.

Welcome to Doghalla, doggo.

RIP PUPPER

What the fuck, are European betas cloned in a fucking lab or something?

;(

Why did muslims kill doggo?

Need doggo in paranja.

Hah, I get it

May he rest in peace

F

rest easy pupper

you're biting muslims in heaven now

that's it

too far

What the Fuck Sweden? Don't you have football fans who do shit? When a bunch of mahmoods killed a russian, they got raped by fans later.

This, I brought up how islam isn't compatible w/ the west in my history class and immediately everyone got defensive, 'what about christian terrorism' bullshit.

How much longer are we going to fucking go? Two car related attacks in two weeks? I used to be one of those 'not all muslims' apologist faggots but I woke up a while ago. How many more young white women are we going to allow to be brutalized by these fucking inbred degenerate scum? I really want people somewhere to form a anti-islam death squad and take some of these shitskins out

Can't you see the guy on the right has (((black hair))), he also said to the reporters that he didn't want to say the nationality of the suspect when they asked.

the most shocking picture I've seen from these attacks

I hope someone makes this a pasta because it will be relevant again soon. Well done user.

Agreed.
Remember when liberals stood on the corpse of a drowned boy and used it as a platform to call everyone a bigot?

This image should cry "Traitor!" Howl that word into the very soul of the Swede.

On one hand, it sucks that this keeps happening; on the other hand, I'm overjoyed because I'm a gorefag.

Just retort with

>Christian Terrorism didn't extend into the 21st century and halted after we progressed as a society. You just proved my point that it was incompatible by likening present day Islam to Medieval forms of Christianity.

20 years in Sweden. Attacked. Ignored by swedes. Kid attacked. Lost nearly 200 000 pound.

Congratulations ISIS excellent job.
English white 6ft2. Fuck you sweden. Im glad youve been attacked and im going to wank to that dismembered circle jerker and doggo tonight.

Fuck you sweden and ha ha ha ha

Its ok guys, theyre PEACEFUL

>the state

Nigga, the state is the enemy.

I assure you the USSR was redistributing populations from all areas of its domain, they moved native Rus to places that were majority asiatic or chechen to try and create artificial stability while doing the opposite to reduce the numbers of potential dissidents in these harder to control regions.

>wants his people to die because the one girl he had the confidence to talk to shut him down
you're pathetic

Summary press conference:
>4 dead, 15 injured
>The driver of the truck is still missing
>Police wants to get in contact with the person in the published pictures
>"We investigate this as an act of terror"
>Border controls has been implemented to check people leaving the country
>"We are hunting suspects. We have controlled a few people of interest and arrested one person."
>The person arrested resembles the person in the pictures
>Don't travel to Stockholm City unless absolutely necessary. Let the police do their work.
>Right now, the main focus is to prevent more crimes from happening. Information is being processed and police is looking into people with the capacity to perform this type of crime.
>The person arrested is identified but the police does not want to reveal nationality
>The person was arrested inside a shop in a suburb of Stockholm. He acted suspicious and was arrested by police on site.
>No comment on if this is someone the Swedish Security Service has been investigating.
>Still no confirmation on rumors of shooting.
>No comment on the seriousness of the 15 injured people
>The border control has been requested by the head of NOA (National Operations Department) but has to be approved by the government. The decesion might come already during the evening.
>Terror level remains on level 3

Especially interesting are imho "Driver of the truck is still missing" & "Still no confirmation on rumors of shooting"...

mein heart brent

note that Trump warned us about this

Wow. Who would have thought muslims feel joy in infidels death.

Pls Trump nuke them all thnx

smug buggers those guys in the background

hope someone finds him before the police and feeds him to a pack of hungry doggos

This makes me so fucking angry. I want all the people against Trumps travel ban to look at these pictures, and the pictures of Nice, and the pictures of the Germany trucking, and the pictures of Bataclan.

Fucking scum bags. These people want to tear your limbs apart and we have libs here crying about the dangers of a fucking pepsi commercial

F

That's fucking it. We have to destroy these godless scum before all the doggos get fucking obliterated by trucks of peace.