Hi, this is Kelly Arquette with ABC7 Los Angeles. Is it alright with you if we use your board on the news tonight?

Hi, this is Kelly Arquette with ABC7 Los Angeles. Is it alright with you if we use your board on the news tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlzMDr3OyYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

I am the Sup Forums.

Do you have nice goys?

I want to rape your butthole and shove my poopoo in your mouth and up your nose

Yes, but you have to post a time-stamped pic of your tits, sorry but it's in the rules here.

Everyone dress appropriately

Tits n booty and u can. Ty.

Tits or GTFO, rules are rules.

Niggers tongue my anus

Show us your pussy.

no

pol is satire

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Yes you can send my $100 royalty cheque made out to "The Hacker Sup Forums" lol

Islam will conquer the world.

roflmao get the fuck out of here

Journalists hang on DOTR

INCLUDE MY POST IN THE SCREENSHOT

ZOOMED TEXT

ONLY IF YOU INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

Through dance

Fuck off you niggered kikes. Kill yourself and get raped by Muslins, niggers and spics.

tits or gtfo you spic loving nigger

are you the Arquette with a cock?

This is actually a really funny meme I hope it catches on I lold

Tits or I tell obongo to wiretap your asshole from Tahiti.

Hi this is user with Sup Forums. Is it alright with you if we use your news on the board tonight?

kek wills it

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Fuck your news you bitch

Only if you accept kek as your lord and saviour!

Praise Kek the almighty!

checked

Posts here are irony and/or satire. Sup Forums dindu nothin

Fuck your kike controlled media.

I watch ABC 7 in LA because I like seeing failed actors fuck up on live tv and I am a shill. You aren't on the channel you dumb fuck.

Negative

We do not support this action unless you use the word NiggerFaggot on air

Fuck off MSM kikes!

Bump

I hacked my own pc. Are you doing a story on hacking? I could direct you to a secret chat room so these racists will not bother you if you like, m' lady

tits or gtfo Kelly

I'm 28 years old and virgin. I have a slight weight problem but am working on it. Would you be interested in talking over PM?

>Laughing at your own shit memes

>le get me in le screencap

Race war now. Gas the kikes.

Faggot not making the filename >StealingWhitePower

If you suck my cock it's fine for me.

What is happening here?

100 gigawatts passing through 1 niggawatt fuse

>The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People

goddamn he lived

Stop saying this you cancerous pos

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

>As you know, I have a running war with the media. They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth

Tits of gtfo

It's a super spicy new meme people keep posting whenever someone posts an edgy picture

>Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln and many of our greatest presidents fought with the media and called them out often times on their lies,” President Trump told the crowd at Orlando-Melbourne International Airport. “When the media lies to people, I will never, ever let them get away with it. I will do whatever I can to that they don’t get away with it

>They have their own agenda and their agenda is not your agenda

South Africans trying to steal copper

Soon

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlzMDr3OyYk

Only for a short time. He will die later. I guarantee.
I watched a video of a similar incident. The guy survived for 14hrs. Was semi coherent. But internally cooked his organs. Thats just adrenaline keeping him alive

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO THE BLOODSHED

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT SHOULD HAVE

WW3 NOW

PRAISE KEK

HI MOM

We grant $500 nonexclusive licences, for more info email [email protected].

Hi Kelly. Pol has site rules, board rules, and board culture. Starting a thread with no context and no argument -- simply posting a question with no other content -- is forbidden because it is a favorite trick of David Brock's ShareBlue paid trolling organization. Please feel free to argue something, logically and with archived links, keeping in mind that the fake respect you unwittingly benefit from in public is unknown here.

sure.

Hi kelly. Im about to start no-fap in 2 weeks when I get my new phone. If you could post a sexy pic, so I could fap to it.. I would be greatfull. Thanks.
If not, its ok. I will fap to your fakebook page

Hi Kelly, I'd like you to meet my PEENUS WEENUS. MY WEEENUS PEEEENUS PEENIE WEENIE WEENUS PEENUS. MY PEEENIE WEEENIE WEENUS PEENUS

OK!