>John Roberts, 62
>Anthony Kennedy, 80
>Clarence Thomas, 68
>Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 84
>Stephen Breyer, 78
>Samuel Alito, 67
>Sonia Sotomayor, 62
>Elena Kagan, 56
Average Justice retirement age is 78. How many more Justices is Trump going to get to appoint?

well at least get stephen hawking replaced for starters.

No less than 1-2

RBG. The reaper and William H Pryor await.

Ginsburg dying when?

Kennedy retiring this summer. Ginsberg and Breyer will be gone by 2020. Dems will demand that ginsberg's seat isnt replaced until after the election, but they wont have any power to make that happen. Ted cruz will get the seat.

Never too soon

6 kikes, 3 Cats...holy shit, WASP's are getting cucked hard...

Why can't the dems block the appointment of a new judge the same way the republicans did last year?

Republicans had a majority in the Senate, there is 0% chance Democrats can take the Senate in 2018, all the Republicans up for re-election are from deep red states meanwhile quite a few Democrats are up for re-election in states Trump won.

None after impeachment

>Clarence Thomas is only 68

The fuck?

He was only 43 when he got appointed.

black people age like Asians. young looking until 55 then WHAM they turn 192.

Niggers die early, though.

The Dems are going to prop up their guys like weekend at Bernies for the next 4 years.

Even if they arrive in ambulances and are carried into court on stretchers, they will not be allowed to retire.

Hopefully ((Ginsburg)) is gone soon.

If Trump gets a second term and we're lucky, maybe a third.

All of them

God willing? Ginsberg at a minimum.

Id say he replaces at least one more in his first term.

The liberal Justices Ginsburg and Breyer will probably try to hold on until 2021 when ts likely a Dem President, sorry I just can't see Trump or a Rep candidate being elected in 2020.

Conservative Kennedy better retire before 2018 to guarantee Trump is able to replace him.

The rest are too "young" especially the 2 female SJWs Obama appointed.

TLDR: 0-1 realistically - 3 if the stars align

Dems did the same for bush, that was simply payback.
The difference is the democrats lack any power in our government now, they've lost it all.

I say we burn Ginsburg for witchcraft if she survives until 2020

Maybe one more. It's not like age matters too much to these old fucks, all they do is sit on their asses all day. You can do that well into your 90s senile or not.

He should have that old bag Ginsburg assassinated as revenge for Scalia

This year she will receive a stroke and be forced into retirement.

>I can't see a republican winning in 2020
Why? The democrats have done nothing but ramble and throw tantrums like children. They've lost an unprecedented amount of seats throughout the house and senate.

Dems lack the majority necessary to effectively change anything, and since they forced republicans to implement the so-called "nuclear option" unless they can wrest majority control of Congress away from the republicans they can't even filibuster.

Can you explain this nuclear option? Our media were very vague about how it somehow prevents a filibuster, but it's not quite clear to me why we didn't do it before.

It's nicknamed the nuclear option, because it's essentially the last option.
The dems were set to whine and bitch and drag this on as long as possible through filibusters. The nuclear option lets the senate vote go through with 51 votes instead of 60.
It sorta circumvents the supermajority required, so it's only been used twice in our history. It has to be done when the constitutionality of the hold up is in question.

You used to need a supermajority of 60 votes to get a Court Nominee appointed. This meant that you needed to get some flex from the other side to get enough votes to confirm someone, which meant that you had to pick a more moderate nominee if you wanted them appointed.

Gorsuch was such a nominee, but the dems were butthurt about Merrick Garland and refused to give out of spite. The republicans then proceeded to implement the nuclear option, which meant a simple majority of 51 votes (which the republicans have) could get the job done.

So, with it at 51 instead of 60 now, republicans can basically appoint anyone they want whenever there's a seat. Unless the dems get the majority, there's nothing they can do to stop it.

MSM and the mainstream public will view 2020 as revenge against Trump and his party.

you related?

None, because we should have elected the other neocon who wanted to put more liberals on it.
t. totally a normal Sup Forums user and not a shill

So it can only be used when the constitution doesn't allow for delay. Why was that the case now? And why hasn't this been used before? What will prevent the democrats from using it?

Remove Nigger

Fukken chek'd

Nigger is a conservative. So no.

Why are only old people(who are invariably senile to some fucking degree) allowed to be justices?

If the democrats were smart they would have retired Ginsberg after Scalia death and replaced them both with a young Ginsberg clone and a slightly less scalia-ish Scalia clone. Now they will lose everything.

>retired Ginsberg after Scalia death
They couldn't get a replacement for Scalia because of Obama's last year of presidency why do you think they would be able to get a replacement for Ginsberg in the same year.

>last two digits is ginsburgs age

Hopefully Kennedy retires and Ginsburg dies before 2020

Ginsburg is the most kikey looking jew alive right now.

Ginsburg should have retired back when Obama first became president and Democrats had a strong control on the Senate. She thought she was too good to be replaced and now they're going to get BTFO.

Notice how she is leaning away from the group as well, she doesn't want to be near the goyim.

Inb4 she lives past 2021

I disagree, watching Schumer on the Senate floor spread his lies about Gorsuch was more jewish than a picture of Ginsburg

I can't watch senate and committee meetings anymore because the dems are such insufferable cunts. Not even Gowdy or some other R wrecking them calms me down.

So, is Gorsuch going to be confirmed sometime within the next week or two since the senate invoked the nuclear option?

He was confirmed about 5 hours ago 54-45.

>who are invariably senile to some fucking degree
You answered it yourself.

He's already in. Expect the 9th Circus to get rekt again soon.

>Expect the 9th Circus to get rekt again soon.
>again
What?

Both you faggots failed civics or are HS dropouts.

You NEVER needed 60 votes for a court nominee, it has always been 50. Filibustering is a new thing when it comes to judicial nominees, used to it only applied to legislation. Even then, it used to be a guy had to physical stand up day and night reciting shit. Over time they made it to where they didn't, just declaring the intent to filibuster was enough.

Only in the 80's did filibustering judicial nominees become a thing.

On another note, why were lefties blowing their loads over Merrick Garland

The 9th Circus' (((rulings))) get overturned in the SC 80% of the time.

>Both you faggots failed civics or are HS dropouts.
Wait you guys actually learn this in US high schools?

>>Anthony Kennedy, 80
>Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 84
please

>The 9th Circus' (((rulings))) get overturned in the SC 80% of the time.
Kek seriously? Is it because the 9th is infested with left wing nut jobs or do other Circuses have similar overturn rates?

Pryor is a cuck. Kethledge por favor.

Of course, if not before.

In elementary-middle school we had "Social Studies" which was kind of like civics/geography/history all rolled into one. High school they were all separate classes, and I went to bumfuck hillbilly school in Appalachia.

I dont think anyone need the ((parenthesis)) on that one bro.

They're basically California, the court.

>((parenthesis))
Whats with this anyway? Did I miss something recently?

Did you mean Circuit?

Except they'll run Hillary again (if she's still alive).
It's still her turn, after all.

It was intentional toothpaste bro

None because he'll be impeached or lose horrifically in 2020.

>or do other Circuses have similar overturn rates?
The 9th Circus is called the 9th Circus for a reason.
The 9th Circus is simply a well deserved nickname for the 9th Circuit.

And who else do they really have?

I bet they run a celebrity non-politician in 2020 to copycat Trump's success. It will backfire drastically and Trump will get >400 EV.

Being in the minority for the foreseeable future.

If trump forces Bannon out and starts marching to Jew tunes then he's gonna lose his base

She's going to get ass cancer.
I guarantee it.

Your tears continue to feed me.

Never stop, please.

gravitas

Too early to tell. But its definitely not going to be Hilary.

Yup. I'm already halfway out the door over that shit.

If, is the word.

Remove Ginsburg

Why? Whats the deal with Bannon?

>Breyer is 79

We're so close, just one of those dominoes needs to fall

The 9th circuit has earned the nickname 9th Circus because it makes ridiculous leftist rulings that are frequently overturned. The Supreme Court has overturned the 9th about 80% or 90% of the time.

He's our inside man. Literally Sup Forums incarnate.

Um no, Based negro is based.

Let's hope Kennedy steps down this summer. Now that the Senate rules are changed, there's nothing stopping Trump from nominating a guy even more rightwing than Gorsuch. He even has two votes to spare if a couple weak republicans jump ship

We dont need a neocon on the court, we need as many originalists like Gorsuch and Scalia as possible

I didn't mean to imply he should appoint a neocon

The first judicial filibusters were done by democrats in 2003, when Chuck U. Schumer filibustered Bush's nominees.

his opinions suck, even if he holds it down for conservative values

Appointing Justices makes the vote worth it and what why I ultimately voted for Trump

RBG will die and Clarence Thomas will retire

>nominating a guy even more rightwing than Gorsuch
I wish there was another Clarence Thomas out there.

over 9000...amirite?

>How many more Justices is Trump going to get to appoint?

True, I was thinking of Bork but he wasn't filibustered.

Still, judicial nominees always required 51 votes, not 60 or 67. That was only the case with a filibuster.

i don't know. i have a feeling the republicans might lose a few seats. they will probably stay in the majority but lose the 51 vote.

the democrats along with the media are fighting hard for 2018 and the republicans are giving them free ammo on a silver platter.

the failure of healthcare reform, the failure of tax reform. all the broken promises and it isn't even summer yet.

republicans are godawful with marketing. even though i understand the failure of healthcare from democrat obstructionist, the republicans have been terrible at getting that word out.

then you get the pissy republicans who will gladly eat their own party. they did it in 1992 and gave us clinton. they did it in 2012 by not going out to vote for romney. even though romney was horrible, he was still better than king obama.

look at AZ recent election. trump barely won maricopa count with only 2%. 2012? 2008? 2004? 2000? bush - mccain - romney all won it by 10%+. you don't win AZ without winning maricopa county. republicans there turned their back against trump and not only trump, but they VOTED OUT sheriff joe and replaced him WITH A FUCKING DEMOCRAT who just closed tent city. they also voted out the republican who was the county recorder for OVER 20 years and replaced them with a DEMOCRAT who has vowed to increase voter booths in minority (MEXICAN) areas.

AZ is going purple because of last election due to the fucking idiotic #nevertrumpers in the republican wing. they will gladly cost the senate to stick it to trump.

so yeah, 2018, republicans have a high chance loosing both the house and senate thanks to their own inability to unite together and focus on a clear message. only trump has been willing to fight to get his message across but he can't keep doing it alone.

And Texas is slowly turning blue.

Fuck off, Thomas is easily the least cucked justice on the court right now

source?