What the fuck is happening? Did shariablue get an increase in funding or something?

What the fuck is happening? Did shariablue get an increase in funding or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NrJKdrhluM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No we were just betrayed

they're in full fucking force today. I recommend replying to all their threads with suggestions they kill themselves. also sage every single one of them.

someone on /r/politics said that they just hired 30 new employees on Wednesday

What happened was Trump used America to carry out jew agenda, he wasn't supposed to do that.

Nah. Israel infiltrated the white house and now shareblue has no purpose

He accidentally their 'Russian' narrative and the shills are in overdrive

JIDF doubled their efforts to protect their new sacred cow.

no, leftypol lost their board

NO YOU FUCKING MORON WE GOT BETRAYED BY TRUMP GOD DAMNIT YOU NEWFAGS NEED TO SMARTEN THE FUCK UP OR LEAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Trumpfags thinking they own this board

Amazing how they forgot this boards roots, if they ever knew them in the first place.

As evidenced by this retarded post, yes, there is a massive shill attack. Since the left wants war, this is reverse psychology, which they apparently suck at. The goal is to compromise Trump's base to put him in a compromised position.

Hey Podesta, tick tock. It's coming reaaaaal soon.

Has this one and for all destroyed the muh Russians narrative? It was so fucking annoying.

>@CNN 6m
>BREAKING: Sources indicate that Trump ate a salad with Russian dressing last night.

This, I wish these r/the_donald fags would learn to think for themselves for fuck's sake. Anything that deviates from sucking Trump's dick is now considered shilling or shareblue.

yep, shills are everywhere

>drumpf fucks up your alt right agenda
>people start complaining
>handful of autistic manchildren start shouting shill

get.

fuckin.

PWNED!

Did shareblue force Trump to allow his son-in-law Jared Kushner to sellout his Presidency? Sup Forums is always right...

Brock just sold a load of child sex slaves.

The jews spun Trump like a fucking top (((Kusher))) is the obvious power player here and Steve Bannon sees it if it's true he called him a cuck globalist.
There really is a group of us who feel betrayed, this is not what we fucking voted for.
Let those sand monkeys kill each other, why should we give a fuck.
Ron Paul is likely right this is a play to weaken defenses against ISIS.
Boliva man is right, the US overstepped

-Leftypol is down
-Shariablue are on overdrive due to Susan rice and russia narrative getting btfo
-Probably some retard form the donald here too since the above 2 groups like to fling shit

Basically there is a lot of shitposting from multiple sides, and it'll resolve itself in a few days to a week when the retards stop being butthurt

If Trump took a shit in his hands T_D faggots would call it gold

Wow what a (((coincidence))), the moment Trump breaks his most adamant campaign promise and people feel betrayed, a HUGE influx of shills (for who?) suddenly appears.

Who the fuck would we be shilling for? Trump is doing exactly what the democrats, Hillary, McCain and the jews want. The only shills, if any, are the niggers still defending Trump.

Once you prove to be yet another globalist puppet there's no going back.

No, Kremlin shills are turning on The Don

Trump """supporters""" are the new shariablue. They saw that Hillary, McCain, Saudi Arabia, and Israel are sucking Trumps dick and they turned tail. True Sup Forumsacks know where their values lie and see that Trump doesn't represent them.

>concern shitpost, they will never see it coming

Fuckign mongoloid.

CIA psy OP to get the war machine back running

>The left is behind Trump launching missiles on behalf of Greater Israel

How many levels of 4D Irony are you on, user? Or is this another one of your 376 degree basketweaving tricks?

T_D would unironically die for the state of Israel

How is bombing one shitskin airbase and killing nobody betraying the trust of his supporters? If you can't see the 36D Battletoads being played here you're either retarded or a shill
sage

>Implying he is not playing jew games against them to his advantage

gtfo shill, kys

>a leaf
>THESE THREADS ARE ALWAYS STARTED BY CANADA
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Not even a shill, trump has attacked assad under the pretense of a "gas attack"

Assad would do no such thing since he is winning the war against ISIS and the FSA, so fuck trump for getting the US involved in another middle east war for it's (((Greatest ally))) israel's oil pipeline

>and fuck n*ggers too, right my fellow Pol members? xDDDD

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

well done, you got 3 digit IQ.

Welcome to the club

No, but a big chunk of old Sup Forums left after /mlpol/ on April fools, they remembered what it used to be like, now we're more Reddit than ever, and the shills are laughing

Because instead of waiting for an inspection to find out if it really was Assad he just bomb'd them. Would have been better to have evidence in my opinion other than fucking unreliable US intelligence.
US "intelligence" is shit always has been always will be.
He is being played by the CIA if you ask me.
One distraction after another, Obama/Bush era faggots run this country

Fake news thread.

xDDD totally bruh

>"We're staying out of the Middle East"
-Early Primaries Trump

>"We're staying out of the Middle East except to bomb ISIS"
-Late Primaries and Election Trump

>"I SAW A SAD PHOTO, LET'S DIE FOR ISRAEL"
-Current Year Trump

how does shelving plans to class the muslim brotherhood as a terrorist org fit into your cartoon worldview cunt?

autism, i am not a shill and i say you should fuck off back to Re ddit

They're here, but a lot of us oldfags also feel betrayed.

Newfag children can't seem to tell the difference

He's literally Bush 3.0 because Obama was 2.0. Put in place to jump to the globalist tune with no real power.
He is a pure puppet

The fact that you cant see whats really going on shows your a retarded newfag that isnt "redpilled" your just a zionist trump cock sucking faggot

>people who bail on Trump after 1 day of happenings

They are on overtime today posing as concern trolls and fake Sup Forumssters. The only ones really upset about the US flexing it's muscles are leftards, mudslimes and ShariaBlue.

>the left is behind direct betrayal

what goes on in the mind of a turbocuck?

>Sucking jewish cock this hard
Don't you have some foreskin to be munching somewhere scholmo?

he does kinda look like an angry grandma when you zoom in on his face lol

Fucking leaf. Get the dick out of your mouth and go read some news articles, retard.

Sup Forums is a bunch of emotional retards. So Sup Forums is stupid enough to allow shills and leftists to take advantage of them. There is a reason why there are no "DRUMPF BTFO" threads on here today. Divide and conquer is the best method to use at these times.

you should be ashamed for being such an idiot

That's because the people posting those posts got what they fucking wanted, the war machine running again

You are a shill and a nigger lover. Neck yourself.

>EVERYBODIES A SHILLLLLLLL THEY ARE FOLLOWING ME

you right now

youtube.com/watch?v=-NrJKdrhluM

I thought the (((news))) are all Fake News (TM)? Or are they Real Actual News when they're supporting Israel, uh, I mean Kush-, uh, no wait is it Trump? It's Trump we support here at Sup Forums(C) right?

>Drumpf is all about not attacking other countries in campaign
>wins
>3 months in
>DUDE MISSLES LMAO
>people ale asshurt because they got lied to
>pointing out that Drumpf lied is shilling
Really gets the noggin joggin. Can't wait till thedonald cucks get out.

Really does

>actual Sup Forumsacks being mad that Trump intervened in Syria
>Stormfags feeling vindicated and doubling down
>lefty/pol/ trying to stir up trouble
>r/the_donald shills trying to suppress any criticism of their ebin god-emperor
>Shareblue shills shilling as usual
>normal Sup Forumsacks being critical of blind support for Assad
>/mlpolqa/ hordes scorching the earth
Fun times.

It wasn't direct betrayal, cuck. We don't know what the Intel said, and this has always been Trump's line of reasoning. It could have been a false flag, but the muh Russians narrative took a huge blow and Assad won't want to fuck around.

And the left does want war, fucking idiot. Didn't your pay masters tell you to spam the rhetoric?

>Hillary says she wasnt war in Syria
>Sup Forums hates her
>Trump says no war in Syria
>Sup Forums rejoices
>Trump wars in Syria
>"This is clearly leftist subterfuge MAGA"

Boy I wonder who the real (((shills))) are.

>Because instead of waiting for an inspection to find out if it really was Assad he just bomb'd them.

Should we have waited to make sure the Japanese had attack Pearl Harbor, making sure those nip planes had red dots on them?

This image describes me pretty well over the last two days

It is fake news, dipshit. They put what they want people to believe, and the left swallows the load almost as well as you. This is the first time the left has been gobbling Trump cock cuz "muh sarin" .

t. George W Bush

WHY DO WE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SANDNIGGERS IN SANDNIGGER NOWHERE

They took a new form got millions and started again. They are supposed to be behind the youtube attacks happening right now.

Grow up fucking reddit fag, you guys are stupid and only follow the stupid trend of Trump is god and praise kek. Realize he fucked up and is going against what he said. Hasn't even been a year and he already went back against his promise.

yeah man everyone who disagrees with you is paid to do it

this is literally what plebbitor T_D manchildren think

this is not r/thedonald, if you only want 100% positive feedback on every single fucking thing Trump does I suggest you return to reddit and stay there

The shilling is unbelievable. Trying to get people to turn on Trump with le "neocon" claim.

Bumping this thread

Trump has a much harder job than you, shareblue. Wait and see what happens.

>playing jew games against them by doing jew agenda.
hue, must be 6d go fish.

WE SUPPOSEDLY GOT SANDNIGGER #1 LET THE REST KILL EACH OTHER FOR WHAT'S LEFT, FUCK THE JEWS

>Go read some useless material because it will show you that I'm right since Trump is doing what the left wing wants!

Top advice, Jamal. I don't care if the left wants something. Your God-Emperor, the left, and the neocons are all aligned at the moment. What does that tell you?

Obviously it means Trump is playing 5943 degree upside down underwater checkers on the astral plane right?

NO IDEA LEAF
NONE AT ALL

you obviously don't remember how many fsb/assad shills infest this board

Demoralization is first key to lead you through doorway of subversion

t. cuck leaf

Notice who he had the nuts to respond to you fucking shill jew pussy

Exactly this, fuck I even told my boss who is a trump supporter and he just told me nah he is going in there to win. Win what fucking trump drones I swear.

Yes goy a veeeery hard job.

Le Donald actually has a lot of complaints against this airstrike as well.

>support of the president no matter what is only okay if you're a lefty

Dumbasses. This shit won't work.

That's because your boss is a fucking normie

Trump turned out to not be a ble to resist the Kike influence of Washington, and betrayed his own voters by interfering in the middle east, which he explcitly said he wouldn't do.
Somehow fags from r/T_D are claiming we are shills for not blindly supporting this intervention of Syria.

Hopefully when this "shill" war ends, t_d will finally fuck off to their hugbox.

Takes real nuts to respond to someone who's user.

All of his major supporters are dropping him after his kowtowing to the neocon agenda. It's an organic shift. Shariablue is just riding the wave.

>T_D thinks they own the board

You need to go back

see
you fucking stupid faggot. have fun getting your face melted and your legs blown off to help manifest Greater Israel.

You're no fucking user it's painfully obvious. What are they paying you to post here you fucking cum guzzling kike

You don't know shit, shill. You're retarded and it shows.

OY VEY GOYS IGNORE THOSE SHILLS TELLING YOU THEY DONT WANT TO DIE FOR ISRAEL THEY'RE FILTHY SHAREBLUE

>aren't we an ever-believing cult member, like every trump supporter on social media?

Bro not just them

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

Soros is literally throwing millions of pounds at Sup Forums.

He thinks he can take down Sup Forums using shills.