HAPPENING SYRIAN JETS TAKE OFF

SYRIAN JETS TAKE OFF FROM BASE HIT BY MISSILE STRIKE, BOMBS TARGETS IN HOMS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FezZtcevxNE
cnbc.com/2017/04/07/syrian-jets-take-off-from-air-base-us-missiles-struck-syrian-observatory.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JP233
youtu.be/2j8nwPTaDrg
archive.is/kWsFR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shills btfo

Woah that airfield must have really been destroyed!

Where are they going? Heading west to the US? or just like, going to hide, lol

what is this timeline

lol dude :)

Thats because the missles that didnt get sniped by russian missle defense systems missed the mother fucking target!!!!!!

Look at the this drone footage of the targets after the strike

youtu.be/FezZtcevxNE

Could be bound for Kikeville

>Where are they going?

They are blitzing the fuck out of Homs right now according to Sky News

In less than five hours trump will have been president for 77 days, 7 hours, 7 minutes and 7 seconds
Seems appropriate that WW3 starts then.

>Trump can't even bomb an airbase right

They wouldn't dare

Russia has just cut off military comms with US

>conduct strike on airbase without actually destroying the runways
>"emboldens" ISIS to attack out in the open, Homs rebels start sabre rattling
>Syrian airforce takes off with no problem and bombs the shit out of the opposition forces

What did they think, that the US was gonna start going to bat for them all of the sudden or something?

That being said, I think it's a big mistake to start "arming the moderates" with STA missiles. Huge fucking mistake. It's like the US never learns a goddamn thing about arming other factions, even if it is the Kurds.

They are as accurate as the V2 hitting London.

That's pretty pathetic, right?

well it take more balls to fly a mig 21 over Syria right now that sitting half naked in a bunker monitoring drone over the Mediterranean

Ayyy lel, nice brah xD

SOHR is not a source.

what does this mean

So basically... are we suggesting that there's a chance this whole thing is about as predetermined as pro wrestling?

I mean, certainly if Russia was warned then they must have warned Syria about it right away. Which surely would have limited the damage, seeing as the entire point of warning Russia was to give them enough time to leave the area.

Some kind of ruse organized by the US and Russia in both of their interests?

I dunno wtf anymore.

lol russian drones suck ass

Lol, fat lot of good our strikes did.

Proof it was just a symbolic move, WW3 averted, alls well, we should probably get to sleep, sleepy sleepy, eyes closing, so tired.

It was a warning to Asshead, Trump doesnt want to BTFO Asshead so hard that ISIS gets stronger.

Kek, this just keeps getting better

100 million dollars worth of missiles

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Let the russkies and syrians turn Israel into glass

If it be keks will....

Shadilay brother

drumpfkins btfo

I hope they destroy your country

They said Russia-US relations would be damaged, this is what they meant. Not war, just increased tensions.

Are you that retarded burger? Did (((they))) lobotimize you?

the answer is yes, those jets are going to fly from an airfield in Syria to bomb the states. Assad is feeling ballsy and vengeful after gassing 6 million kids. Trump showed american power is a meme since the airfield is still capable of attacking NYC

Who comfy?

cnbc.com/2017/04/07/syrian-jets-take-off-from-air-base-us-missiles-struck-syrian-observatory.html

I saw footage of the air base hardly any damage. 100 million wasted on fucking fire works.

>Syrian observatory for human rights
Kek, is that old fart in UK still active?

They are already destroying yours.

Yeah well rueters is reporting it and they fact check their sources before they post things

He's gunna bomb Mecca and blame Israel to finally kick Off the gog Magog war.

Is it really happening guys? Or this "wow it's literally nothing" tier theater?

Not surprised, the runway is the easiest thing to repair there.

The cruise missiles were aimed at stationary targets- that is, buildings, hangers, etc. Given equipment moved from elsewhere, getting a jet fueled and armed isn't tough.

whether intentional or not, it seems to have had to effect of emboldening the opposition forces, as though they somehow thought that this muzzled Assad's airpower. They started to come out into the open shortly after the strike thanking the US and now they've been slapped back down. Drew them into the light only to snuff them right back out.

Chill Ahmed. Dont break you taqiyya

I fucking wish a nigga would

>observatory for human rights

I'm getting the vibe that's a lie

No more communications means planes can hit each other, means we got to war with Russia.

@ OP
how is this a happening?

IT DIDN'T HAVE TO END LIKE THIS

The sky is pretty big m8. We'll be fine.

Tomahawk missiles they used didn't harm the actual runway, they just pinpointed their above ground infrastructure and planes.

It's fucking nothing.

Apparently they were oldass missiles the military has been looking for a way to dispose of. The model of tomahawk used isn't even produced anymore.

Did't Al Nusra Front just attack a church in Homs?

lmfao! xD

so this goes towards the 2^34534534r78234237423487234 D chess theory?

>This is what 60 missiles and $70m USD gets you
Pathetic.

>blumpf can't even destroy airplanes

Interdasting...

7-Dimensional 8 Player Tiberian Sun confirmed?

double false flag? maybe

It was a spur of the moment strike. Tomohawk missiles arent designed for destroying large installations. The US has way better ordinance for destroying something like an airfield

Trump fought a false-flag with a false-flag of his own?

most of them missed becuase anglo double agents was feeding you false co ordanates hans

:)

you are the most evil pieces of shit our planet has ever known

99% of all the worst events and ailments afflicted upon humanity have been directly caused by you sub human scum.

if 60 000 000 died in the holocaust it still would not have been nearly enough

Lol XD upboAt

So Trump's missile strike was just theatre to appease Americans?

fake response for a fake war crime. Persuasion Man was right again.

Drumpf launches 60 nukes at the airfield and they are still able to take off? Fuck drumpf and his incompetent military staff!!

>Syrian Observatory for Human Rights
So the guy living in London ?
really activates my melon pan

That initial attack has lite up the Syrian Defense System which the US can bomb to pieces now.

This is how they attacked Iraq, your first attacks are aimed at making the enemy reveal where its defenses are, they the second assault is against the defenses themselves.

I dont think anyone does because there is so much conflicting info

If in fact russians troops were killed and they have cut of comms with us....shit is getting real and we look incompetent. If those points are false, it was a coordinated s,moke and mirrors op.

Ok, so you just wasted $70M?

Really? Cause the Syrian Observatory is LITERALLY a one-man propaganda op. Look it up.

Now there should be no question the gas attack was a false flag, and Trump and Mattis knew it. They conducted a strike just impressive enough to shut McStain up, but one that actually did precisely jack and shit to avoid ruining the opportunity to end the Syrian conflict. And the one-man warmonger Syrian Shitservatory just realized he'd been had. Strikes not enough! Moar war!

Yeah, Reuters checks they're sources, all right. Sure thing.

>Where are they going? Heading west to the US?
They're coming to your home for revenge.
You laughed at the Syrian plane.
Syrian plane is on its way to teach you

En shalla brother

>The US has way better ordinance for destroying something like an airfield

This, if we really wanted that airfield gone it would have been. Just like every single airfield in the first 4 hours of the Iraq invasion (both times)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JP233

Of course they have. They were used.
Trump called them with it to tell them to move.
They were obligated to do so. Thus used.

With no comms, they can't be warned. They won't move.

That is one guy who lives in a council house in the UK.

thats not how this war economy works, we just made Lockheed Martin a shit load more, like billions in stocks.

Sure it costs the US taxpayer in crippling debt a few thousand in actual dollars a month but we gotta deliver on all this freedom.

No they haven't. Fake story because too many numbskulls mistranslated the original Russian tweet. DoD confirms military comma still open. Check Zerohedge or Google it yourself.

Do you hear that?

That's the silence of the (((Lambs)))

Great observation, I won't get my hopes up, but I want this to be true. It's just too hard to be sure of anything at this point, need more time for things to happen.

WWIII IMMIMENT MY FRIENDS
WHATCHA JAMMIN TO?!?

youtu.be/2j8nwPTaDrg

The reason nobody "understands" the motive behind this attacks is simple, they arent taking into consideration the "prophsies" , they NEED WW3 in order to try to usher us into the proper NWO, as simple as that.

Syria must fall or it must be defended, the prophesies say this and this assholes take it literaly.

Isreal has bioweapons, there's no way that ends well.

>shitskins killing shitskins
I really don't see any problem with this

So wait what's gonna end up happening

Delivered directly from AlQuds

80 million USD to scratch the runway. What a fucking shitshow

hmm i wonder whyall the jew hating comments come from countries with a high muslim population?

archive.is/kWsFR

It's being reported that they are bombing with chlorine gas right now, by the democrat news that is ..

I'm sure the first thing your engineers at the base did was find something that still worked to put up in the air for the morale

Gotta do something with those outdated missiles; might as well do some live fire exercises with them.

Ever heard of suffocating bombs?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon

Why didn't they just make 59 holes in the runway?

US public (and possibly Trump) are getting played by the shadow government and Israelites.

Why would you even post that? Should have gone with a Teen Vogue or Cosmopolitan article instead

It's all posturing.

Of course. and that's how all these countries will fall into ruin so they can take them over with their (((UN))). Watch it happen next.