Hitler thread

hitler thread,
too many lefties and shill have invaded this board. were bringing old pol back. remember hitler did not kill 6 million jews. the nuclear family is key and fuck islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2VeXbqBQBY
youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol he killed himself

Trumpbaby invasion wrecked this idea.
Hopefully we can return to it now that more people are finding out Trump was always a Jew puppet.

Hitler was a pseudo-lefty cuck who killed himself
We need a godfearing monarch, not some tardo dictator

>fuck islam

as long as trump stands for antiglobalism and he does not start ww3 hes still ok by me. also he destroyed a concreted hanger

If only these two great heroes were born in the same time. Would have been a good team.

ha like i dont know this was done in hitlers favor

Indeed.

The biggest problem aren't the shills. It's people from Reddit who don't know how to behave. Pic related is an oldfag guide from 2005. Spread it

>During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic conquest of Gaul and was now convinced that "the world would be Mohammedan today" if the Arab regime had successfully taken France during the Battle of Tours,[270] while also suggesting to Speer that "ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."[270] Hitler said that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[271]

>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[270]

>Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[272]

>LOL CHRISTIANITY
>Despises Christian values, calls it a religion of slaves
>LOL FAMILY
>Pulls children out of Church to send them to war

I bet your name is Muhammad

its true. they think pol is b, they dont understand women dont exsist on the internet, tits of gtfo,

I miss uncle Adolf.

Great pic. Everyone should see it. It would improve Sup Forums overnight

fuck yeah hitler would jewed the muslims

Amen, don't let Reddit see this though

Tbh I
I would very much like it if they would see it. We can't stop them coming here but they have a chance to become one of us

>fuck islam

He got BTFO by the ones he deemed inferior.

>stands for anti globalism
>wants to fight for israel so they can have a global government

pick one

i see it more like isreal owns the planet and trump is a jesuit. by anti globalism i mean fuck the immigrants

this is awesome. this thread has no shills and redditards

Hey guys, how do I buy Sup Forums gold? I've been on Sup Forums since the site first came out and never seen this before xD.

actaully the true reddit gold is just paying the 20 bucks to be able to not have a captcha

Heil Hittler! Viva Il Duce!

Europe and NA for whites, niggers muzzies and hebs out!

Ah thank you my good sir!

That's equated with race. No way would Der Furher have accepted all the niggers and dune cunes flooding europe.

remember hitler accepted other races. he deemed them lesser but loved their culture and the fact that they were their own. he hated multiculturalism but loved multiracial as long as the nordics were the master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2VeXbqBQBY

youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY&t=2s

like a true samurai hero