i.imgur.com/vVulpSs.jpg
>Mosul Mar30
i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr7
>US terrorist regime launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase,6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>RuMod:23 Tomahawk missiles out of 59 reached Syrian airfield
>Russia to increase Syria air defence capabilities
>US Sec Tillerson:US is organizing a coalition to remove Assad from power
>RU SUSPENDS FLIGHT SAFETY MEMORANDUM WITH US
>Ru warship heads toward US destroyers after strike
>UNSC delays vote on resolution over Syrian chemical incident
>Bolivia trolled US during UNSC meeting with 2003 Colin Powell pic before Iraq invasion
>IS takes advantage of US attack, storm W of T4 airbase & town of Al-Furqalas
>SAA captured the Camel track,Al-Sukari quarries& Palmyra farms S of ancient city
>SDF besiege Tabqa, US ambush IS near DeZ
>HTS shell gov positions and civies in Hama, Homs & Idlib

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850409170792845314
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850417476269740034
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/850401622970728448/video/1
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/850398466811588612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

The 7th April - Murica's Fail Day

> only 23 of 60 Tomahawk missiles reached target

> 9 civilians were killed, including 4 innocent children

> a canteen was destroyed

> runway and taxiways remained undamaged

AMERICA STRONK!!!

UPDATED: Sharyat AB works again.

twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850409170792845314

twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850417476269740034

America is the vehicle through which Satan enters the World

Amazing fucking intervention there Trump

please do supply MANPADS to rebels

Totally wont tank your career by midterms lel

Man we keep ending up having double threads

bread is too fast

The 7th April - Murica's Fail Day

> only 23 of 60 Tomahawk missiles reached target

> 9 civilians were killed, including 4 innocent children

> a canteen was destroyed

> runway and taxiways remained undamaged

America Stronk!

BEST

AMERICAN

PRESIDENT

EVER

APOLOGIZE

UNSC tl;dr

Bolivia >Bolis distributing redpills, BTFOing Colin Powell
UK >#ShariaForUK
Egypt >Syrian people are victim of a proxy war.
Uruguay >Please gibs veto to all.
Italy >Gondolences our gubmint is following events.
France >Assad used chemical weapons. His masked has dropped. We need intl criminal court. Russia vetoes everything! REEEEEEE
China >Blablabla idgaf
Japan >>>pol/119976972
>US took action in order to prevent further aggravation of situation.
Russia >REEEEEEE we fighting terrorist you colonialist bitches!
Senegal >Just as in 4apr as in yesterday, we still today are seeing deep division within sec council.
Kazakhistan >Investigation is necessary. Respect sovereingty of member states.
Swedend >Restrain is important to avoid escalation.
Ethiopia >if situation in Syria continues, and result is collapse of Syrian state, those who win would be the terrorists.
Ukraine >Everything is Russia`s fault.
USA >USA! USA! USA!
Syria >REEEEEE we fighting terrorist you wahhabi dick sucking cunts!

Some redpill me on the dead general. Why did such a high level asset die? Did Trump demand his execution?

Is your iman strong enough to withstand all the happenings?

bump for Assad

Waiting for a Russian response

Will Assad be ok bros?

I don't want him to die, his smile always brightened my mood.

how effective are those soon to be supplied manpads realistically? can they take down jets?

I don't want to even think about everything Suhail wants to do to Trump right now.

Is /sg/ anti-Trump now?

move here lads

we still have hope for him... just hope he won't go full neocon

Assad will be fine, unless there is another gas babby attack. This is likely over, and this will be the last we hear about the matter

Yes.

Death to Drumpf

>be sweden
>be the ultimate cuck joke of the world
>have a secret fantasy to want a terror attack so everybody will have sympthy
>effeiltowerlidinswedishflag.jpg
>trump bombs
>nobody cares
hahaha double cucked

SyAF jets, yes. RuAF, no. More importantly, they can take down helicopters, so no more barrell bomb memes.

More importantly, they can take down civilian airliners.

>unless there is another false flag attack which they have all the more reason to try again everything will be fine

aren't manpads for up to 5000m targets?
airliners fly at 10k or so

I always wondered what is real stance on foreign intervention is. The attacked on Syria confirmed that he is indeed a puppet of the eternal jew.

stop making these threads you cultist Assad cucks
You're literally golem tier now
>stop making these threads you cultist Assad cucks
>You're literally golem tier now

kek

Pretty sad. Any day now.

No they can't, civilian airliners fly way higher than the maximum range of manpads.

landing, takeoff

Assad uses chemical weapons
Trump half assed attacks source of weapons

oh my god guys he's a jew puppet

see

This is your pepe on judaism comrades

Not on takeoff and landing they don't

Go home r/the_donald cuck shill

>Russian Duma approves of Putin's plan to supply Mexican antinarcotic militias with Iglas. More at 11.

checked. it was weird some days before i did say "at least obama didn't fall for the gas attack" something to that effect. i don't like obama but its a fact he called okie doke on the whole thing when all the republicans was screaming for war. a us election sure can change things.

>Assad uses chemical weapons
Proofs?

HOT! proofs

They have to take off and land.

Was the damage to the jeta substantial?

I really don't think anyone will buy another chemical attack. I mean, people believe that Assad is evil, not mentally handicapped.

Since the 70s, Palestinianan have been firing Strelas at commercial planes flown by Israel or allies. They always staged their attacks on balconies overlooking the tarmac, or outside fences surrounding the runway.

ALLAH
SOURIA
BASHAR

Morning. I bomb syrian canteen and kill 9 civilians.

Evening. I have a lunch with Chinese President. Will I tell him that America uber alles?

When is some muzzi going to crash a truck of peace into a taxiing airliner? Terry lacks creativity, when it's not creative execution.

Alright I haven't done one of these geopolitical analysis in a while. Mainly because no major events have occurred.

So what does the US attack on Syria mean?

Considering the minimal loss of life and equipment, as well as the fact that Russian personnel were warned before the attack to prevent their deaths, we can construe that this attack was not meant to be the prelude to an invasion. A major change in policy shift in Syria. Nor indicative of a desire to oust Assad from power.

This was a show of force and a willingness to use it if pushed far enough.

We got to remember that Obama was completely cucked post Libya. He did nothing after "muh redline", or in Ukraine. Nor in Aleppo despite massive shilling. The US got cucked so hard by the end of his presidency that the US wasn't even present for the last round of peace talks in Astana.
Meanwhile with this one attack Trump has put the US back at the table by basically slamming their dick on it and staring everyone down. Russia and Syria aren't dumb enough to start shooting down US jets that are bombing ISIS now. But the US is also not going to continue bombing Syrian or Russian forces. So the US gets to sit at the table again and have a voice.

So part of this attack restores the US position on the global stage.
The other part of this attack is purely aimed at the domestic audience of the US and it's allies. It sets a clear message that Trump is not weak like Obama and will act swiftly and decisively if need be. Against Russian interest too no less. Neocons are going to have a lot less criticism for him now. And if they do, their shilling will look obvious to the public.

tl;dr This was a calculated measured response to show the US is no longer run by a spineless cuck. And to tell the neocons to shut up.

I'm speaking about planes flying overhead to and from important localities like europe or far east, noone gives a shit about ME shitholes or has any reason to fly there

CURACAO YES

>This was a calculated measured response to show the US is no longer run by a spineless cuck.
Makes sense. But also it could've been an honest mistake, being bated for offensive actions.

pretty based but lets not forget that there's too many neocons and kikes surrounding ourguys...
bad company corrupts good character

American president is Trump "Bloody Hands"

#SAA and allies are currently burning the soil of #NorthernHama with grads and TOS

#SAA and allies are currently burning the soil of #NorthernHama with grads and TOS
#SAA destroyed a tank on Taybet al Imam front #NorthernHama

like the ten million migration to europe going on right now?

or nato airbases stationed in afghanistan, iraq, libya and the gulf?

How is /ourguy/ doing so far today?

comfy gains thread needs to come back

NorthHama total annihillation soon

/comfy

Getting ex boyfriend back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. I'm Maria 21yr from Malta, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and I'm 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: [email protected] ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464.

>I just realized that /sg/ is now DailyStormer

Back in business. LOL
(HD) Video of the first Syrian Air Force (Sukhoi Su-22) bomber taking off from Shayrat Airbase after the US Tomahawk attack this morning
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/850401622970728448/video/1

Now that is out of the way.

I just want to talk about the supposed chemical attack that sparked all of this.

The main thing to establish first is that any claims of it being sarin are patently false.
Sarin exposure can occur through skin contact. We saw the """"emergency crews"""" handling victims with bare hands and simple cloth respirators. If it really was sarin, all these people would also quickly be exposed and be among the victims.
Secondly we have reports from the hospitals that supposedly treated the victims that after washing them, that they got better. Sarin is non-soluble in water. So washing the victims would have done nothing.

However, chlorine is soluble in water. Nor is skin contact a major issue. And cloth breathing masks are good enough against the worst of it.
Chlorine also far more easily spreads as a cloud or vapour, which would be very consistent with the Russian claims that the source was a weapon depot that was struck.

Finally all images of the supposed impact of the bomb used to spread the chemical are more consistent with a mortar impact, let alone a chemical dispersal warhead. For one such warheads are made light and have non-penetrating warheads so that the agent carried can be dispersed more widely.
The warhead we would be looking for would be a crumpled piece of metal that made almost no crater at all. Meanwhile the supposed picture of the bomb being shilled around shows a crater with the remains of a bomb that has clearly exploded apart.

Save this post. The OPCW report will say that this was not a sarin attack but rather chlorine.

This looks a lot like an invasion:
Rami al-Lolah @RamiAILoIah

Four #USA army helicopters spotted flying very low altitude near Tell Brak northeast of Hasaka & they were heading to unknown site.. #Syria
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/850398466811588612

Nothing more to add user, I agree completely.
Only thing that comes to my mind was a Jihadi "Dr. Manpad" smelling the victim and talking to camera: see I don't smell anything, it's not chlorine!

>pretty based but lets not forget that there's too many neocons and kikes surrounding ourguys...
>bad company corrupts good character
Considering Bannon has been removed from the security team. And there are now rumours that Bannon and Priebus may be getting sacked. I do worry that the Globalists might be getting to Trump and turning him into a puppet.
What they promised or threatened him with I do not know. There is after all, always the threat that he may get JFK'd if he doesn't play ball.

>Four US army helicopters flying through Kurds territory
>invasion

>We Dailystormer now

So

what's the evidence so far that Assad actually gassed that village?
can I have the proofs now, tovarich?

I didnt think anyone would buy an chemical weapons attack after 2013
After Assad gave up his weapons
After there was no investigation and its been proven its chlorine gas instead
We just have to accept that our countries are ruled by fools and vampires backed up by a horde of lesser intelligent violent normalfaggots

Assad will win.

borders are under tight control at the moment
as for nato, it's a defensive pact and should be no more than that, in fact I welcome the destruction of any and all foreign offensive deployments whoever the participants happen to be

>(((rumours)))

There is no evidence.

Of course he will, there is no other way for these shenanigans to end.

YPG Controlled Syria soon Brother

4 ROJAVA

very well put annon!

Dailystormer has always been a bunch of moronic nazis who now realize it was not a good idea to crown a zionist billionaire as their new Führer.

Yep, that cunt can't be trusted anymore

>Meanwhile with this one attack Trump has put the US back at the table by basically slamming their dick on it and staring everyone down. Russia and Syria aren't dumb enough to start shooting down US jets that are bombing ISIS now.

Im confused by this since I always thought USAF operated unimpeded in eastern Syria as Operation Euphrates Shield's defacto air cover. Russia, Iran and Syria still did not invite them in the Astana talks while Turkey was present.

I thought Syrian balkanization was well underway and there was nothing Russia and Assad could do to change that. There is almost an unspoken division of operational territory with US army special forces and air force present from Mosul to Kobani, while the axis stuck to the mediterranean side of the nation. So a USN attack from the mediterranean into firmly Assad held territory dual-used by Russians and so close to the Jordanian-Israel borders are a new vector.

There's more to this, don't just aggregate and summarize what Sup Forums posts. Do your own digging.

technically, they, and the 800 troops are an invasion, or misdemeanor trespassing at least.

Hey folks,

After last night I want to read a good introduction to current affairs in the Middle East, mostly military and how it relates to the US. Basically I just want to know what the fuck is going on and what might happen in the near future as I'm looking into joining the military. I borrowed pic related from the library but haven't started it yet, anyone else read it? Alternatively is there anything you'd suggest that's up to date, like within the last 2-3 years?

We call him Drumpf now

t bashar al vlad

Oh yeah I know what you mean

But Im sure Rami (kek) didnt mean it that way

Wrong its tr*mp and /ptg/oyim

Every citizen and leader likes to think his borders are under tight control. Until it isn't. As soon as manpads are released from armories and handed over, their gps will be hacked and they will be gone. Man-portable. And only the ideology behind the trigger finger is the guidance system picking targets. I hear it's nice to fly around Europe and the Gulf this time of year.

>leaf

>tfw still not allowed fight in WW3

It's not fair lads. I haven't fired a shot in anger.
And now the world is gong to end thanks to /sg/.

Trump "Bloody Hands"

What did she mean by this?

lads literally how can america justify a bit of rubbel on a runway and 6 burn victims at the cost of $100 million?

Geez, if these are the consequences of making him straight again, just let the man do the boipuccis like he's used to :^(

PR campaign

I honestly don't trust the words of any of the doctors. I assume all are shills for the terrorists. We have already exposed the White Helmets, so it's not hard to see these doctors being part of that.

Instead I am looking at what we can confirm. And nothing points to sarin. Now it could be something other than chlorine. But chlorine has been used by the rebels before in Aleppo for example. And chlorine is actually not that hard to get hold of, due to it's civilian uses.

Exactly, I aint putting much stock into rumours until they are proven. But it does have me worried if they end up being true.

Remember the saying is that you go to Washington wanting to change it. But in the end Washington changes you.
We all remember Obama got elected on an anti-war ticket. And look at what he fucking did in Libya and tried to do in Syria.

>I thought Syrian balkanization was well underway and there was nothing Russia and Assad could do to change that
While there is a division of operational territory, balkanization is not possible. For one the Kurdish region is the only one that the US could create and they are landlocked. Not to mention Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria all hate them. So if the US were to try and form an independent Kurdistan it would get absolutely fucked over by those four nations, and sending support would be difficult or next to impossible.

No the goal is a federalization of Syria. Which is actually something Russia has put on the table as an option before. This attack really doesnt change the dynamic of that plan or the greater outcome in the conflict.

Note that Syrian or Russian air defences were not targeted. That indicates there is no planned follow up attack of some sort. No planned air campaign, etc.

Based SU-22

You need to read the past threads
Your assumption about the doctor is correct
He was charged with kidnapping John Cantlie and has been disbarred/revoked from his medical practice in Britain