We fly the Swedish flag half mast for a day...

We fly the Swedish flag half mast for a day, all the EU leaders say how shocked they are by this "direct attack on our democracy" and tomorrow it all goes back to normal.

See you next month!

Well, what else can they do?

Uh, open the borders? Racist and sexist much?

Deport migrants..

There's already profile picture flags on Facebook.

It's like clockwork.

Next step is to light up some buildings, put out some candles and flowers, wait a few months and just forget about it.

I for one is glad sweden gets to be part of the truck of peace club.

For every muslim who carries out an attack there are at least 5 who knew about it beforehand.

>"direct attack on our democracy"
Gets me every time

So fucking true.

Bathe the attacker in pigs blood and then have him drawn and quartered in Stockholm city center.

Cut his corpse into pieces and feed it to the pigs afterwards.

Send them back to their fucking countries

Don't forget about the facebook flag filters. Those definitely help

Press P to prep the bull

Stop bringing in shit skins by the thousands? deport those that are already there? nah fuck it lets just fly a flag at half mast and act surprised. Germany and Sweden deserve every death that happens due to these shit skins everytime I hear a terrorist attack happend in Germany/Sweden/France I laugh.

Ask Israel to take some refugees.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who realize how fucking pointless those are. It seems more like people are just looking for attention rather then trying to make a difference or grieving over those lost.

Seriously though. When will public opinion change over there and you faggots do something? Or does Europe fall in my lifetime.

bacon

>mfw nordcucks getting killed by the same niggers they force us to (((rescue))) from Libya

Marina Militare turned full MOAS

rip cold beer, you will be missed

Only because Sweden brought us before court for not rescuing every single dingy in the Mediterranean and when choosing whether to pay a hefty fine or drown Europe with the shitkins they love so much, we chose the course of action that would make everyone happy

Fuck it ship them north and watch them drown in their own blood. They deserved it.

Just clean up your damned streets.