What the hell happened?

This place used to value honest discussion, actual evidence, funny posts and good image editing. It's now turned into /r/The_Donald's Sup Forums board.

The 4 dimensional gymnastics.
The unconditional support of Israel
The gloating at clear war crimes
The acceptance of false flags as real events

Will we ever have our old board again? Or are we condemned to being the unconditional-support-for-Donald-Trump board?

He sold out his constituents and not everyone on here is American. Some of us are looking from outside and are filled with disgust at what you've all become.

How can you live with yourselves? Knowing the truth but denying it to yourself so that you can justify your fandom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The biggest problem aren't the shills. It's people from Reddit who don't know how to behave. Pic related is an oldfag guide from 2005. Spread it

youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM

pic related desu

Sup Forums is an example of immigrants, reddit, who dont assimilate and destroy your culture.

all we can do is chase off the_donald back to where it came from

I don't know if we can. The cancer is too strong

dont worry we will beat the_drumpf in the long run. We won't suck israel's cock

>all we can do is chase off the_donald back to where it came from
We need to do what we do best, dank memes that drive away the shills.

Sometimes I feel like I actually died in the election night and now exist in a UBIK-like stasis that slowly decays

Dirty plebbit scum.

damn it even has stuff about the fingerbox in here. I still have mine laying around somewhere.

This does help actually

That picture also ended the skub debate. It unified Sup Forums when it was divided just like now

>The unconditional support of Israel

quite the oposit
people are realising that trump in 95% compromise by the jews

if trump fire bannon it'll be the final straw and the old Sup Forums hating jews will be back

I'm still reserving judgment, maybe trump has a plan like the other times, but I'm not gonna lie this is bad, I've supported Assad almost since the beginning and this is no good. The extreme pro-Israel attitude from Trump sent out lots of red flag but I didn't think he'd do something like this and so quickly.

Good thread, fuck the bootlickers

I supported Trump over Hillary, but I support Assad over Trump.

Bump

>I supported Trump over Hillary, but I support Assad over Trump.
Same here

Assad doesn't flip flop and kills jihadists dead

Trump arms them now

>people are realising that trump in 95% compromise by the jews
They're not realizing a goddamn thing. If they couldn't work out zionists controlled the US before Trump, they're not exactly the brightest bunch to begin with. Let's be real here. You have way too much faith in these people. It's going to bite you in the ass.

we warned you

>create a monster
>it grows beyond your control (but not the Jew's control)

Loving every laugh here guys. Enjoy WW3 (jews internally)

Trumpbabbies are happy to embrace globalism provided that their God Emperor leads them into it. Fucking cucks.

S p i t
p
i
t

Close, except old pol knew hitler was a zio tool as well. Stormfags always half-truth. The only reason the antisemite card has power is due to them. If you look at what hitler accomplished for jews vs what he did for whites, it all starts to make sense.

nothing, all is going according to plan.

Clearly you're just mad that when there is actual news, people make topical threads so they dont have to linger in Trump General and scroll through all you Awoo fags spamming each other for attention.

If you want discussion, join a thread. If you wanna role play as little anime girls for normal men online, fuck off to lgbt, you dirty wretched fag. Pol has no place for the likes of twisted, perverse filth like you, dirty awoo.

Are you fucking blind or do you need glasses? The majority of the board has been against this. The majority of the board is making fun of trump. I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

i want 2015 Sup Forums back, when the trump train felt good, when current years were posted on every thread, and leddit users were still on T_D

/new/ here.

Pic related.

Duh, did you really think that recruiting the brainwashed sheep of the right to vote for Trump would have any other outcome? How fucking dumb are you guys anyway?

Trump posting was always newfag shit. Anyone with a brain knew he was a Zionist piece of shit from the start

This makes me kind of mad
The lines between rebels and ISIS are very blurry, so i think this is gonna be a very bad idea.

In case you didn't realize: we still hate you, leftypol.

Damn that's nostalgic as fuck. Good infographic.

It just wants attention and people have tired of dealing with the little fags pretending to be cartoon girls for male attention in /ptg/, is all, the dirty little sodomite.

How I anticipate the RWDS to form so we can drag Awoos into the street, throw them against walls, read their charges of perversion in front of the family and neighbors and then shoot them in the face and leave their bodies to drop onto the pavement for the rats to eat and dogs to piss on, and the children to stomp on their corpses. And rightly so, the filth.

Domestic pets wouldn't really survive in the wild anyway.

>What the hell happened?
Too much kikery. Too much fellating neocohens. Can't take it any longer without pushback. His kike son in law and retarded kike daughter have pushed this way too far.

Wow, never thought I'd see that image again. Good stuff

whoa wtf how do Iget the gold account

I bought a Sup Forums pass but I still cant see it wtf?

Ugh.

We could've had it all. Now all is lost.

Bumperino

Fuck off horsefucker. We don't need your "help".

This board's users doubled last year. A lot of them seem to think it's a designated Donald Trump board and everything he does must be defended. Anyone that questions the "God Emperor" is a shill.

I don't know how they're squaring the logic that anyone that questioned Trump's strike last night is an anti-Trump shill when most anti-Trump people, including the MSM, McCain and Clinton, are happy he's attacked the airbase.

Bought a gold account just to see if it's truly "that" image. Was not disappointed. Saved.

Based Donald will single-handedly p0wn the global elite and build a new white order. Unless hes tricked into bombing Syria by his jewish son-in-law!

OP IS A FAGGOT

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

shut the fuck up plebbit

Keep spamming this you fag. It's not working.

Israel appreciates your service.

0,05₪ have been deposited on your bank account

Its making my head swim. Im trying to understand how things developed and yet I watched them all happen.

My brain is telling me that Trump is president and yet it feels like we really lost. Its disorienting. 3+ years of this. He will end up as another Bush 43 and thats what got us Obama in the first fucking place. And then the GOP had the balls to nominate Romney and then Jeb. Even now, no one is listening. And how could they, with Jews and Bushites swarming the White House?

Hit the nail on the head user, its T_D that has its panties in a bunch over the negative opinion. While all people that said trump wasn't their president are doing a hard 180 now that he launched those strikes it's almost like it pushes their agenda instead of impede it. Really activates those fucking almonds.

Reddit is here.

>T_D

What the hell goes on over there anyhow?

I always hear about it but Im apparently too dumb to figure out redit. If its not chan format or a vbulletin forum, I get lost.

Drumpf supporters off my board!

Great work user really quick turn around!

>This place used to value honest discussion, actual evidence

Nice job outing yourself, newfag. This place was always terrible.

I have to leave soon, don't have time for the harder ones

I unironically start to believe a lot of these "users" are bots

>and not everyone on here is American.
This is correct. Mind your own business

i feel desolate. completely powerless. jews control everything.

for the millionth time, shill, it's not working.

It's too early to resign Trump to the neocon trash heap. This was the most reserved response possible to the supposed gas attack. It could easily just be a slap on the wrist from Trump - a show of strength to the world, and an attempt to endear himself to congress. It's Tillerson's language that has me worried. He seems to be suggesting there's been a shift in opinion on Assad and they'll look to overthrow him. That would be extremely disappointing to me.

they are not bots, the majority of people just have no clue about the real issues.

I'll probably start changing my jp stuff to T_D stuff soon. Its ok user we are at war it takes time to take this board back.
Basically is baby's first step into actual political discussion but with majority of it being trump dick sucking.
>le 4d chess maymay and all

MOOOOOODS

there are multiple fronts to this war and we will crush them all

Alot of mistakes were made to get us here.

>If its not chan format or a vbulletin forum, I get lost.

This. I don´t get how people went to le reddit on the first place.

They're just ignorant refugees from Reddit and other places that seem to be completely ignorant to basic geopolitics and even Trump's own policies. A lot of them are completely perplexed by the criticism here for Trump (seemingly) backtracking on his isolationist, America First policy. My guess is they're not aware of Trump's previous stance. They're here for anime, memes and Pepe the frog.

old, done under obama

It is so striking when you compare older generals like /sg/ with a relatively permanent userbase with the daily banter on the rest of the board.
I´ll gtfo here if this shitshow doesn´t end soon.

It sounds awful, tbqh

Ill hang in till Bannon leaves. For him to ditch Bannon *so soon* tells me Trump is coreless and has no real nationalist beliefs and just sees the office as an extension of his ego. He has backtracked on Hillary and deportation, those were my first warnings. The rest I could overlook, but dumping Bannon is way overboard for me. More to the point, dumping Bannon so soon and suddenly surrounding himself with Juden and Bushites.

MEMES
REIGN
SUPREME

>This place used to value honest discussion, actual evidence, funny posts and good image editing.

This place was always shit outside of major happenings like terrorists attacks and school shootings. During down times its just the same 200 or so faggots spamming the same shit every day.

Find a new main board and come to Sup Forums when shit goes down.

>This place used to value honest discussion, actual evidence, funny posts and good image editing.

When was that? All I saw in the last year was people calling each other shills, jidf, cucks etc 24/7. There were memes too though admidtedly.

We seriously need to ban all mobile traffic, including read only access.

Trump General needs to be banned.

that would eliminate 90% of the reddit scum

FUCK OFF REDDIT YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

just go deeper into the chans, aussie
you'll find the oldfags soon enough

Fucking Christ, you're right ausbro. It's fucking ridiculous how fast it's turned. When redditors trickled in, it was tolerable because at least over time they learned. But this is no longer a trickle in. It's a fucking zerg rush, and we're being forced out by sheer force of superior numbers alone.

Our home is literally ruined. Why do normies fucking ruin every single thing they touch? My disgust and loathing knows no boundaries at this point.

Trump is fucking ..we are not magaing

reminds me of ron paul dicksucking honestly

it would

i support this, i thought it was fucking stupid to have a general even months after the election happened anyway

This. Notice how 90% of the anti-DRUMPF posts are from foreign flags?

These are European redditors and liberals who smelled blood in the water (not that there is any) and are descending on this sub. We've been through worse before. Stay strong and MAGA

I support this. I was a regular on them but fuck them now.

that doesnt justify it now

fuck off back to thedonald dipshit

He bombed an airfield crucial to the Syrian Army's frontline, and is now giving antiaircraft weapons to the rebels.

Where do you buy the gold account? Is it the same as Sup Forums pass?

I remember /new/ being a place where people could debate and discuss important issues. Reds and blues could find common ground on many issues even then.

Bonjour, reddit. Thanks for proving my point.

too soon

I think we need to have more generals for various topics. There are way too many people from reddit coming to this board to ever hope that the catalog will stop being shit. Generals here still do a good jobs of streamlining discussion and are usually much higher quality. /sg/ for example feels like a board of its own within Sup Forums and hasn't gone to complete shit. Basically generals function as border walls that keep the riff raff out

Deus Vult!
I thought I was going to fucking have a stroke because of the mental gymnastics, the whole place reeked of superficial superiority like them coming to realize something that a person with a basic knowledge of politics would know with such hubris was astounding. In short a lot of them are still cucks and etc but they are pseudo right wing now.

I can't tell if the people telling donald dick suckers to fuck off are actual Sup Forums users or lefty/pol/ and liberal reddit/media scum

Or maybe the rest of the world was hoping Trump was not going to be another war-mongering jew-controlled retard and they feel incredibly disappointed.
Nah, that can't be it. It must be shills.
Only shills would oppose more wars for ZOG.