I identify as Trans- What has, in your own words, Trump done for the LGBTQIA+ community?

No name calling pls. I've had enough with it and I want to hear what you actually think because I've seen NOTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Society would be better off if there were no gays. Society would cease to exist if everyone were gay.

That is very true, but that is an impossibility. We must be able to reproduce, something which these deplorables understand I'm informed.

He should round up all of you mentally ill and send you to either be exterminated or rehabilitated.
Faggot

You dont deserve special treatment because of your mental illness.

Be an American, not a special snowflake.

Faggot.

He's been working on keeping Muslims away.

he probably hasn't done anything. what should he do? also, what does trans rights mean?

Sadly he hasnt yet identified people who associate with the LGBT community as mentally ill.

Seruously? What does it mean? It means having us be treated as equals. Having the same rights as cis people. I don't want to be denied housing just because of how I was born. I can't believe what I'm reading.

Fuck off faggot

What the hell do u expect him to do? Ur protected under the constitution. Isn't that enough? He can't change how people act towards something that is literally abnormal. Ur not a retard u don't need special rights

No, you shouldn't be denied housing, you should get free housing in a mental hospital

Hopefully he throws you all into a dungeon where you freaks and degenerates belong.

What rights DON'T you have? You're just as free as everyone else.

You are not equal to me. And society should not bend a knee to you and your kind. You are mentally ill and should either die because you force your illness on other people or be rehabilitated.
END OF STORY.

Hey, I think its real brave you came here to talk first off. Second, I think you're beautiful and hot :) (coming from a mid 20's english straight guy, trans for me are no different than cis women etc so lets date lol). Basically if you take a look at Trumps administration, they are all old timers with mostly dated values etc, and I think that anyone who disagrees is insane and eager to resurrect dinosaurs for all the wrong reasons (they belong in a park and tickets should cost a 80 dollars per head).

So yeah... I really wouldn't waste too much time here looking for answers, just remember you're beautiful and there are tons of guys like myself who are good looking, built, down to Earth, who would love to take you out on a date and build a relationship for life if the personalities attract, because babe, whats the point of thats not there?

They want special rights. They want to be able to sue anyone who looks at them sideways. Just like how niggers want special rights to shoot cops and rob people without penalty.

>trans
>transitioning

so what is it are you male or female

You don't really need anything

You can vote

We don't give a fuck about you and that's the best you're getting

That's actually a good point. Since we already have equality among all people in the US, the only thing left to do (for LGBT) is to kick out the people who would toss them off of rooftops and stone them to death. Which he is actively working on.

Nobody owes you mentally challenged and deranged fucks ANYTHING. All trannies should fucking kill themselves now.

IMO they are worse than niggers.

You identify as faggot.

I don't believe at all that trans people are not equal, but I'm not aware that people are denied housing on that basis. Is that true, and is it widespread enough to be a phenomenon of serious concern?

Who cares?

Daddy come back, we need to execute some mentally challenged fucks

What rights do you want? Please respond.

Who gives a shit for the mentally ill? Get a Therapy and stop your "trans" bullshit.

I can be denied housing... My pronouns are not respected... I cant use the bathroom in public without feeling uncomfortable (I'm trans girl but still have to use the men's room)... Everything,..

He blew up ISIS and Al Qaeda's enemies. So hopefully they shoot up another fag club after we welcome them as refugees.

That's something.

Nobody gives a single shit about your mental illness. Fuck off, faggot.

Off yourself, since it'd be the greatest contribution to society you could do.

We already have funding for mental illness. What more do you want?

With a little more juice we'll turn Brenda back into Bruce.

well for one, he hasnt allowed pence to put every single one of them in electrocution camps

Wow you really are mentally ill

im lgbt, i really couldn't give less of a fuck about lgbt issues; just creates more division and is a distraction upon the real issues of our time; especially since the "issues" now are stupid shit.

You're lucky you live in America. What rights don't you have? What do you want? If your mentally ill ass came to my country you would be killed before leaving the airport. Your ungrateful ass has SO MUCH and it's not enough. You and your ilk just want it all and full control because you have an overinflated sense of entitlement/

Hopefully he's driven some of your kind to suicide sooner than they would have done it anyway.

Trump's hard on Islam and Muslims, trying to keep the third world degeneracy out. Only in Mudslime shitholes do you get shitskins throwing fags off roofs and beheading women for not covering up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

Transgender are literally .3% of the US population. POINT. 3. PERCENT. The President hasn't even been in office for 100 days yet and you're already whining "WAHH WHAT HAS THE PRESIDENT DONE FOR ME, THE .3%?!?!"

We're teetering on the verge of war with Russia. People in Syria are committing crimes against humanity. European allies are suffering under the mistakes of a migrant crisis the likes of which our world has NEVER. SEEN. BEFORE.

Another Truck of Tolerance plowed through innocent people today... but, here you are, .3% of the US population. Allowed to live and be yourself -- which is in itself a miracle of circumstance that you were born in this country and not some desert shithole that would have you put to death.

.3% of the US population. "What has been done for ME?!" This is why people hate you.

Respect is earned and not given. You should feel uncomfortable everywhere you turn. You are a freak of society. Go seek therapy and become accepted.

>denied housing

So you're claiming that what, this is institutional? Where? Which companies or agencies are specifically denying LGBT? You should report them, because it's illegal.

Or is it a civil matter between individuals, in which case, grow up snowflake. You don't get special privileges for a mental illness.

He's done nothing, and you should be grateful about that.

why fuck are you faggots replying to this without using the sage option for this bullshit slide thread. Fuck off OP nobody fucking cares, sort your mental illness out yourself.

you can be denied housing, legally, by whom? don't get me wrong, I have nothing philosophically against being trans, but is that a fact? also, I'm not guaranteed by law to have people call me "he," and practically speaking you can't force people to respect you or treat you with respect. trying to do so would be counterintuitive. and this is me being insensitive but no one cares about this bathroom thing. I've never noticed a trans person in the bathroom and society isn't going to bend over backwards for a problem that is invisible to the vase majority of all races and classes.

Politicians cant solve your problems, theyre societal, not political

>I don't want to be denied housing just because of how I was born.
You should be denied food and starve.

>I can be denied housing
Show me an example.
>muh pronouns
You don't have the right to change anyone's vocabulary. Get fucked.
>muh bathroom
If you actually passed for what you claim to be this wouldn't be an issue.

Sorry m8 but you'll have to try harder. Trannies are like the least hated group.

>trans for me are no different than cis women etc so lets date lol
What kind of faggotry is this? it's literally a guy playing dress up.

kek they just keep adding letters on to this abomination
when will the madness stop

Gays might be faggots, but trannies are literally mentally ill people who need to be put into psychiatric wards too avoid them doing harm to their own bodies. Get them off of the fucking streets and stop pretending this is in any way natural or not the most fucked up thing that we've ever done as a people by playing God with our bodies.

>THIS

Why should he do anything for you fucking freak

The real question is what has he done against you. Please enlighten us on how much Trump has suppressed you.

this

holy cow is it that high? .3%?

You don't need those things to be happy.

homosexuality is a mental disorder

gender confusion is a mental disorder

Legitimate, serious question.
What does dick taste like and what kind of diets make better tasting semen?

the only thing i like in trans people is the suicide rate >)

>I can be denied housing
You're a fucking liar. Once you have money you can do whatever the fuck you want in America. You must be poor and exploiting "transgenderism" for free gibs.

>what has x done for my special snowflake group we created

That's the thing. Presidents shouldn't cater for vote. If you want a job he'll bring it back regardless of color, gender, or orientation.

You're not in the Obama era anymore, no more special snowflakes.

Why do you need the government to do something for you? I thought you just wanted to be left alone to live your lives.

No b8 m8, 100% srs

>I can be denied housing
Stop lying you cunt
>My pronouns are not respected
If you have a dick you are a he , if you have a vagina you are a she end of discussion
>I cant use the bathroom in public without feeling uncomfortable
Use the fucking bathroom that people with your genitals use you autistic piece of shit

Who gives a fuck? There's no more to be done about transgendered people, they can legally change their identity and they can pump themselves full of hormones so they grow tits, what more do you fucking want?

>inb4 he stopped funding cuts for universities that don't allow trannies into whichever bathroom they want
yeah, because funding is totally about pushing your political agenda and in no way related to the quality of education, right

and what the fuck do you want ? you all seem to already have enough unless you want free shit because muh trans rights

Op are you going to post boipucci or not? If not then sage and fuck off

He shouldn't do fucking anything. You and your ilk consist of probably %1 of the countrys population, stop fucking begging for special privilege just because of your mental disease.

Also, you're mixing up respect with common courtesy. Respect is something one earns however common courtesy is just basic good manners that people should practice and maintain while dealing with strangers.

Sorry, what did you say?

Holy fuck

You don't get rights. Sexuality is LGBS
TIQ+FAAGGG67A3.14 doesn't deserve anything

Exactly, no one would miss .3 of the population. Trans are untermensch.

>I've seen nothing
Well, you earned yourself one name: Newfag.

Lurk more.

>I don't want to be denied housing just because of how I was born
It's a free fucking country, people can deny you service in their business for whatever the fuck they want. You got a problem with that? Start your own fucking business just for trannies

Or better yet, go crying to the newspaper and get 15 minutes of fame and national sympathy

>I identify as Trans
as trans what?

Witness me brothers

Fuck off bitch, go back to stripping.

Repeat after me.

You.

Can.

Not.

Legislate.

Language.

What you are asking for is literal thought policing. Fuck right off.

Why exactly do trans people need special rights?

Trannies want to be the new (((THEM))). Full control over everything and being a protected class without doing a shred of effort to earn it. At least (((THEY))) earned their status by lying, cheating, manipulating and backstabbing all throughout history. Trannies can fuck off.

You're right.

Get your eyes checked m8, I'm worried.

>trans
No, they're not. Gays/Lesbians and other degenerates are 3% of the pop. So it's even less.

I'm a 35 year old executive that has to hide the fact that he's played pokemon for 20 years. FUCK your pronouns. I don't have to play along with your fantasies.

He hasnt sent you all to hard labor/death camps. Consider yourself lucky you degenerate faggot.

Trans already have all of the same rights the rest of us do in the West.

To give them additional, special rights is absolutely ridiculous; furthermore, as defined by the DSM5, they are mentally ill, and not only that, "transgenderism" is not the problem in and of itself; Transgenderism is the treatment of the illness Gender Dysmorphia. Most doctors and psychologist agree that transgenderism actually harms people looking to treat GD rather than help - this is why the transgender suicide rate is so high and why happiness quotients are so damn low.

We need to stop encouraging this harmful treatment of a very real mental disorder. It's not bigoted - it's yanking a child's burning hand off the kettle because it doesn't realize how badly it's hurting them.

This is just sad, you just find freaks attractive and that's disturbing. Btw it's a guy and it has a penis.

fucking ((((jews))))

Seeing as Trump is part of the Jewish Agenda, he is on your team.

I decided to cut off my legs because I didn't feel like they fit me.

Why am I crazy but you're okay?

You arent, you have an illness, get help

>An earlier report published in April 2011 by the Williams Institute estimated that 3.8 percent of Americans identified as gay/lesbian, bisexual, or transgender: 1.7 percent as lesbian or gay, 1.8 percent as bisexual, and 0.3 percent as transgender.

Everyone feels uncomfortable using the public restroom, it isn't some sort of hangout. Do you think us normies use it as some sort of anti-trannie safe zone?

I get to trigger a lot of my friends incredibly easily.

Mike Pence memes OP

>I'm a 35 year old executive that has to hide the fact that he's played pokemon for 20 years.
Keep on doing that. If that knowledge ever became public you would lose EVERYTHING and become a social outcast.

The human body truly is gross.
What are they doing?