/eig/ - End Ivanka General

>Ivanka (likely under pressure from Jared) heavily pushed for the Syria strike to her father

Sorry guys, but shes gotta go too... So we will now have EIGs alongside the EJGs. Both of them have to go.

Post infographics, memes, spicy shit you find on Ivanka in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/what-should-american-jews-make-of-ivanka-trump/498476/
jns.org/jns-blog/2016/3/23/donald-trump-on-purim-believe-me-nobody-beats-haman-like-trump
insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/07/gop-lawmaker-ros-lehtinen-florida-steve-bannon-white-house-days-are-numbered
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EKGs*

Should it be EKIG? Merge them or keep them separate.

FUCKING BITCH

Foreigner, do not dare to speak of American politics.

I'm ok with merging

as trump starts to reveal true neocon colours, his fanbase, the only individuals in the world that actually like and support him, are going to abandon him.

he was supposed to be the anti war candidate

he was supposed to be above money

now hes just cucking for fucking jews, hard

god i hope this doesnt happen but i have an unpleasant gut feeling that it will...

> The biblical story of Esther is an imperfect allegory for the Trump family, but as for Ivanka, the comparison isn’t half bad. Esther is a Jewish woman who conceals her identity when she becomes the bride of a powerful king. It is only when she reveals who she is that she can save the Jewish people from an evil adviser plotting their destruction.
> Like Esther, Ivanka might appear to be nothing more than a pretty face until she shows that she’s the savviest person in the room. Like Esther, Ivanka has a familial, almost accidental position of influence with a powerful gentile political figure. And like Esther, Ivanka’s Jewishness is veiled: Something she describes as an important part of her identity and family life—she’s an Orthodox convert, but she rarely agrees to talk about her faith—is essentially invisible to those who don’t know it’s there.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/what-should-american-jews-make-of-ivanka-trump/498476/

Problem is there looks to be three different EKG right now.

too many neocons
too many kikes

they're going to ruin everything

“When I’m president, we’re going to start winning again. Just like Mordechai and Esther won Purim. And let me tell you, Ivanka Trump is the new Esther,” - Donald Trump

jns.org/jns-blog/2016/3/23/donald-trump-on-purim-believe-me-nobody-beats-haman-like-trump

Kushner is the antichrist

We came to the Bearenstain timeline from the Bearenstein timeline so that we could enjoy the Star Trek future instead of going extinct. Kek is on our side.

We need to stop the Jew-In-Law.. we need dirt, we need something on him

Turn your meme magic against the CANCER turning Trump against us

get the fuck off of Sup Forums if you don't want non-americans to comment on your shitshow you imbecile

gave birth to a jewish on on Easter Sunday; daughter is spitting image of Anne Frank

when people say this board is satire, they are referring to threads like this

Miller is still /ourjew/ though, right?

why didn't bannon stop this?

Dude you forgot the guy in the bottom. He has Jewish pattern baldnes due to wearing the yamaka all day.

It's always a fucking jew.

Because blood is thicker than truth, apparently.

Perhaps we could meme an affair with him and Ivanka.

yea hes good for now.. but keep ur eye on him.

god damnit, look how quickly we zoned in Kushner... its always the damn jews

good thought, but i say we brainstorm before we meme anything. we have to go consider all our options

We need a Kushner happy merchant, stat.

delet this

just ignore i'm a democrat
just ignore i only have this job because of daddy
just ignore i'm a feelings-based retard
just ignore i'm sold off to a kike
just ignore that kike is a neocohen

Fucking women I swear, once they see a picture of dead Kid, they go crazy

Ivanka just fucks a Jew and converted to it; how did the destructive genes transmit to her?

it is always the rich jews in american government

Excellent thread, I didn't vote for that bitch
bump

#exilekushner is pending. We don't have the memes of production yet.

Not to mention, she wants mandatory paid maternity leave, free stuff for vaginas, and lots of general gibsmedat fo' da wimmenz.

friendly and humble reminder that ivanka is bffs with chelsea clinton

Ivanka sucks. Spoiled brat. Bad nose.

NIGGERS!
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

women ruining everything? what a surprise.

She's female Trudeau.

>hurr durr look at those poor children who were killed
>we need to do something
>kill more syrian children

You can get rid of (((kushner))) but good fucking luck with ivanka. The best thing you can hope for is a scandal. But barron should be finished with school soon and melania can kick them out

It's a controlled demolition of his presidency and the morons are applauding.

"Republican congresswoman Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen said Friday she believes a major White House shake-up is coming and that President Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon may be on the way out.

"I think his days are numbered in that administration. And I think profound changes will be coming," she said on a Miami radio show this morning, predicting the "shake-up" will occur in the next few months.

Ros-Lehtinen said it would be "welcome news for the nation" if Bannon exits the White House. Earlier this week, the White House announced Bannon was no longer serving on the National Security Council.

She declined to specify her issue with the former Breitbart CEO, but seemed to point to his views on immigration and refugees.

"His views are not in line with our country. We are an inclusive country that welcomes different points of views. His ties to certain groups are very worrisome," she said."

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/07/gop-lawmaker-ros-lehtinen-florida-steve-bannon-white-house-days-are-numbered

Ivanka wins lol

Yeah let's kick her out because the president is way too suggestible.

stay on your own fellating threads, asshole.

Concern shilling with fake news

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

>FOX news is fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

fag

trump is a kike lover too. kek has abandoned him so its into the oven with him now too

This retard is the only shill around

lmao you are just buttblasted kiddo. your little edgelord candidate turned out to be a kike puppet and now you have to do damage control. you belong in an oven.

>>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
I mean. Where is it?

>The whole replys to here tweet are leftist and now right wingers called her and trump stupid kikes and scum

Yeah, good luck with that you dumb jew bitch, if trump does ONE more thing to assid it's over. Trump has no chance for 2020 with the demographics shift, now this.

She gave herself over to the works of darkness and also spawned little beady eyed rat children.

bump

And Kushner is BFF with George Soros and Larry SilverStein

Anton and Miller are /ourjews/ though

What happened to Ivanka 2024?

>theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/what-should-american-jews-make-of-ivanka-trump/498476/
>American Jews might have conflicting opinions about the greatest threat to their country in 2016, whether they’re more concerned about terrorism and the future of Israel or the intolerance for minority groups that has come out on the campaign trail.
>the intolerance for minority groups
>jews aren't white goy

when the spell it out for you, it's hard to ignore

>What happened to Ivanka 2024?

I didn't realize that bitch was literally Trudeau.

Miller is an honorary Aryan.

Ivanka Kushner needs to go. Melania needs to be Trump's side. She's a good Christian influence on Trump.

This is exactly why women should be kept entirely out of politics.

I've tolerated this kikery for too long. It's all clearly going neocon jew, and we have to stop it.

>libtard
>feminist
>Jew
>actively manipulating her father and undermining his agenda with the help of her snake husband

>Russia stoking the flames
Desu

I agree. Melania is lovely.

BUT DADDY!!! my jew hubby says they gassed these poor poor kids. We HAVE to do SOMETHING!!!

>bombing an airbase is killing more children

Hans, stop writing retarded posts.

Jared and Ivanka at dinner with China, Rex Tillerson, who is actually Secretary of State nowhere to be seen.

Very tired of the kikery.

underrated

How in the damn world is he allowing this manipulation happen to him?

Kike media is trying to get ahead of Sup Forums on Jarred.

there's enough polonium for the whole family

What did people honestly expect from her? She rejected Lord Jesus in favor of joining the Synagogue of Satan. Of course she'll answer to the will of her new masters.

>fake
>news
This entire thread is a cancerous reddit inspired obvious shillforce circlejerk. You guys need to up your satire game because this level of infiltration is cringe worthy at best.

Hasbara actively monitors here, spreads disinfo, slides, derails, etc. They report trends and anything important up.

Doesn't matter. The media is in its death throes. Plenty of Americans are ready to tear society apart and rebuild something new. At this point most would rather kill the host than allow the eternal parasite to continue its feeding frenzy.

Freedom or death. If not freedom, death it is.

Merge the fuckers, Bannon, Miller, Conway and Spicer are the last 4 pillars of the admin, if one more goes then we're all fucked.

>the whole world got cucked by a woman
you can't make this shit up

The fuck happened? It looks like Trump's loyal cabinet slowly dropped over time and the Jews moved in. Do kikes have blackmail on him? Did they threaten him?

Seems like he succumbed to the Washington kikery.

Kike controls stupid girl and she controls her daddy.
Fuck, they always have a way.