www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/07/517110/Farage-warns-UK-against-joining-another-US-war
archive.is/VXc06
archive.is/EFRM0
archive.is/zbCR6
archive.is/2Jmyv
archive.is/4aPl1
archive.is/V1VhY
archive.is/tTvEj
archive.is/T6wJh
archive.is/ULUPG
archive.is/pX7dl
archive.is/7Agek
archive.is/jmZfQ
archive.is/yusCC
archive.is/M0qm2
archive.is/sGqfY
archive.is/Y0BNr
archive.is/QUkI8
archive.is/JXOXI
archive.is/PNCNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALWAYS AWOO~

nuclar codes

Adnan Khashoggi was the money man for the 9/11 hijackers.

Adnan Khashoggi was a big friend of Donald Trump.

Adnan Khashoggi is the financier of infowars.

Based

FUCK THE TRAITOR

We're changing this to the anti-Trump general, right?

Let's get him impeach ASAP.

Remember to filter Finland, Ireland, and Germany. They make up 50% of the shill posts.

wtf i love isreal now

Nice source faggot

>British politician Nigel Farage, who Donald Trump has once said would be great as the UK’s ambassador to Washington, has criticized the US president for ordering a military strike against government targets in Syria, and called on London not to follow Americans into another military intervention in the Middle East.

>In an interview on Friday, Farage, the former leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP) and the Brexit campaigner, said he was very surprised by the attack. “I am very surprised by this, I think a lot of Trump voters will be waking up this morning and scratching their heads and saying 'where will it all end?'” he said.

>Farage warned Prime Minister Theresa May against following Washington into another war in the Middle East. “Previous interventions in the Middle East have made things worse rather than better,” the anti-interventionist politician stated.

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/07/517110/Farage-warns-UK-against-joining-another-US-war

Reminder that this fits squarely within the "Israel sucks up to Trump while he leaves them to die" hypothesis. Assad and therefore Iranian influence isn't going anywhere for now.

REMINDER

Gas attacks in Syria = MORE muslim refugees
Peace in Syria = muslims stay in the middle east
50 Tomahawk missiles = no more gas attacks = NO more refugees

Is there anyone out there trusted who can make threads right now? We are under raid and we need another baker.

Anyone at all.

I need to go. I can not be making more threads. I have no time.

The party is over. fuck Trump. Jewish cocksucker.

Time to spam pasta, baka

It's over guys. Trump is finished. Everybody that >we like has disavowed Trump. I'm doing the same.

Fuck Trump

Bannon 2020

>yfw Trump put the world on notice not to fuck around, during the campaign

>need to sleep because I have to be at work in eight hours
>don't want to miss another happening

...anti-Semitic? Where is that coming from?

>(((Robert Reich))) is still screeching about impeachment
And just like that I'm 100% happy with the events of this week.

>awooposter is back

Have fun with the shills

Learn to use google faggot

Bibi is /ourkike/

>Salon
aren't they busy writing pro-pedophile stories?

I can do it for a little while.

It's time we start considering the validity of the Russian ties of the Trump family.

We have no choice.

This is the current filter list for spamming proxies and other cunts:

/^Thailand$/
/^Macedonia$/
/^Greece$/
/^Malaysia$/
/^Israel$/
/^Romania$/
/^Ireland$/
/^Canada$/
/^Peru$/
/^Netherlands$/
/^Mexico$/
/^Chile$/
/^France$/
/^Austria$/
/^Latvia$/
/^Switzerland$/
/^United Kingdom$/
/^Finland$/
/^Serbia$/
/^Slovenia$/
/^Vietnam$/
/^New Zealand$/
/^Bulgaria$/
/^Spain$/
/^Germany$/
/^Croatia$/
/^Sweden$/

If you support Trump's decision, can you explain to me why you do? How does this put America First?

This guy knows

BLOWOUT CALENDAR

WEEK 11 OF TRUMP'S REIGN

GET ME PAST THE THUMBNAIL

The Dchess move has already been revealed, I hope anons will listen to those who see it.

===========================

MONDAY APRIL 3RD
#1. TWEETSTORM D CHESS: archive.is/VXc06
#2. EU CALLED A KEK: archive.is/EFRM0
#3. UNMASKER UNMASKED: archive.is/zbCR6
#4. H-1B-GONE: archive.is/2Jmyv

TUESDAY APRIL 4TH
#1. TRUMP WAVES MAGIC WAND: archive.is/4aPl1
#2. MANDRIL METHOD: archive.is/V1VhY
#3. WAR!? archive.is/tTvEj
#4. THE WARREN WOMEN: archive.is/T6wJh

WEDNESDAY APRIL 5TH
#1. JOBS UP AGAIN: archive.is/ULUPG
#2. BLASTED WITH PISS: archive.is/pX7dl
#3. GASLIT AND CRUSHED WITHIN AN HOUR: archive.is/7Agek
#4. PEPSI OOPSIE: archive.is/jmZfQ

THURSDAY APRIL 6TH
#1. SPLC FACES CONSEQUENCES FOR ELECTIONEERING: archive.is/yusCC
#2. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR: archive.is/M0qm2
#3. NUKED: archive.is/sGqfY
#4. SCHIFF TASTES OWN MEDICINE: archive.is/Y0BNr

FRIDAY APRIL 7TH - A DAY THAT SHALL LIVE IN INFAMY
#1. HILLARY WOULD NEVER HAVE GIVEN US THE SUCC: archive.is/QUkI8
#2. SHOPPERS TAKE EYES OFF TARGET: archive.is/JXOXI
#3. WE'VE BEEN HUD: archive.is/PNCNs

>Bill Kristol
>Hillary Clinton
>Jeb Bush
>Lindsay Graham
>ISIS

Reminder, these are some of Trump's new friends.

> GET MAD AND TURN ON DRUMPF

From what I learned from Dilbert man, /tg/ are now literally COGNITIVE DISSONANCE GENERAL threads.

Pull your heads out of your asses. You're rearranging reality in your head to fit your narrative so you don't have to admit to being wrong about Trump. The sooner you admit we were played, the better.

I'm not happy about what's happened, anons. I fucking praised Kek with the best of you niggers, but it's time to wake the fuck up.

Shills are getting too obvious again, I guess the majority of the board has finally calmed down now.

fuck off amerinigger

>Mad Dog/McMaster wanted to go full retard.
>Bannon stopped it.

Did Bannon just stop World War 3

Our trusted intelligence agencies made the assessment that Assad gassed his own people. Trump agreed.

We as common citizens don't need to see any evidence, and anyone who questions this is a shill

I never left, I was making threads for days while you were jerking off somewhere. This really isn't the time to be a cunt in the middle of SHILLCON 1.

Thanks.

Between the shill wave and the kikes screaming for impeachment we're making all the right enemies. Trump's in his office, all's right with the world.

There is no flag that is safe. Strangely enough, American posters have been the least shill-like.

Kek

Jets are still flying out of that airbase.
Good thing we told the Russians what we were doing

Bannon is the hero we need.

Guys, I've been around here since SELECT OLDEST_DATE(), I partTense($verb) with the best of you %IDENTITY_NOUN%, but ["I'm out", "I'm not a shill but", "these neocons", "Kushner"].RAND()

RICE STORY. HUD FRUADS. REMEMBER THAT.

>reality does not fit into my God emperor narrative, so I will block everyone who disagrees

this is you

Gas attacks in Syria = MORE muslim refugees
Peace in Syria = muslims stay in the middle east
50 Tomahawk missiles = no more gas attacks = NO more refugees

just go back to /r/the_donald you fucking cunt, or you'll filter out the whole fucking Sup Forums

>We all have to keep supporting Trump even if he does the literal opposite of what we wanted

His refusal to disavow the Jewish attacks and his statement on Holocaust Remembrance Day that didn't mention the sixty million Jews who died

OP change the title to "Anti-Trump General" for the next thread.

We are no longer his pets. Time to take him down.

>Not my pasta, but well written by another user

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - but Trump may be sitting on undeniable evidence.

HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things.

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message.

Also, the way he was silent about this shit until the attack was pretty cool. It's what a President ought to do. Don't run your mouth, just do what needs to be done. That ought to scare the shit out of any other country.

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.

How long can he last? What about the next time the neocons rear their ugly head?

>Syrian Airforce free punch: Solves for the Trump/Russia allegations. Pre-suades China, North Korea, Iran. Dominates news. Good for Israel.
t. Scott Adams

This is needed for these theads

kek.

Some flags are safer than others. The ones listed have dedicated spamming bots or proxy users over the past couple of days.

What was it?

Is this the end guys?

Why did he shill for the neo-cons?

> I've been here since the beginning
> How is this Drumpf putting first?

It's no wonder why (((Kushner))) and that stupid fucking bitch (((Ivanka))) want him out so badly.

This

If we depose Assad the middle east will finally be at peace and the refugees go home. This is an #AmericaFirst policy through and through #MAGA

"nigger" t. burger flag

What does Sup Forums think of this guy

SAVAGE CALLING KUSHNER THE KENISH
JEW V JEW

>50 Tomahawk missiles = no more gas attacks = NO more refugees

What's stopping the rebels from launching a gas attack now that they know it will bring America in?

Fuck Kushner and fuck Ivanka, get those cunts away from the white house

THIS GUY IS MAKING THREADS

PAY ATTENTION TO ID

>Our trusted intelligence agencies made the assessment that Assad gassed his own people. Trump agreed.

It is truly amazing to me how quickly they gathered evidence not even day before the chemicals exploded in the area.

If you don't want Trump to be fully compromised, help speed up Kushner's ousting. The kike is using Ivanka to feed what he wants into his ear whenever he can. He realizes he has more and more sway now. I do not believe Bannon will be kicked or Miller but you have to make it known to Trump through proxy that Kushner's neoliberal agenda is not welcome. He is not a Nationalist or a Populist.

h-he's a neo-c-con!

Shills are mad because Trump settled the entire matter with a single airstrike.

They were hoping for the US to get drawn into another unending war against a vague opponent with no defined winning conditions. Trump shit all over their plans and came out ahead.

Not all Irish posters are shills ;_;

Mentally ill hobo who dances on street corners.

repost:
Pretty much. It was a $50m military equivalent to tweeting "BE CAREFUL" to Assad/Putin/Iran/China/NK

All of the above have been buzzing our ships (except Syria obviously) and prodding Trump to see what he would do. Foreign enemies/rivals have been unsure since Nov 8th what to believe about Trump, because his statements conflict with the western media's depiction of him, and god only knows what info they got from covert channels, and what Obama 5th columnists may have fed through those channels.

They wanted to see if Trump would be a pushover like Obama. I was predicting in January that Trump will have to find a means of slapping these people with a symbolic gesture, whether it's firing a warning shot at a plane that buzzes one of our ships or planting missile defenses in Japan/Poland or something.

This tomahawk strike works, and is cheaper and less risky than either of those. We now see how they respond, and if they keep pushing him he will have to make a bigger gesture, though it won't necessarily involve Syria

I got a life, you know. Not everyone here is a weeb who spends all day making generals. And I will be busy for all of next week, most likely, and this weekend, so you're pulling double shifts.

At least things are getting interesting. Trump is starting to really pull the strings, and shills are scared shitless

Well said. Take a look at this, it happened a few hours ago. A sign from kek?

He has Jewish family and loves Bibi. If anything, as we're seeing now, Trump's jew-loving is his only vice

From what I learned from Dilbert man, /tg/ are now literally COGNITIVE DISSONANCE GENERAL threads.

Pull your heads out of your asses. You're rearranging reality in your head to fit your narrative so you don't have to admit to being wrong about Trump. The sooner you admit we were played, the better.

I'm not happy about what's happened, anons. I fucking praised Kek with the best of you niggers, but it's time to wake the fuck up.

>Brazil is not filtered

A-user kun.

>shitposts all day to make sure Trump supporters don't get complacent.
Stay vigilant.

not even day after*.

Nuttall turning into Eddie Hitler with each passing day.

They're not going to care.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

mike based savage just called trump "queen of spades" - a cuck

>asshead and the russians cannot even stop terrorists from doing gas attack false flags
DROPPED!

This.

What Trump did was actually illegal and unconstitutional.

one of the most /ouguy/ people out there tbhfam.

It's clear we need to unite with Israel to take down Assad's regime like Trump wants.

MAGA

>or planting missile defenses in Japan/Poland or something.
We also put THAAD in South Korea to cuck China's ballistic missile program.

Ding

I actually just cleared my flag filter list. Too many fucking people responding to shills so all I was seeing were ten other posts besides mine.

>Did Bannon just stop World War 3
He looks the type. Probably went back to his room, got out the whiskey and declared he was "too old for this shit" after the strike hit.

Feels pretty bad for the non-shill foreigners, though. Seems they need to start using some US proxies.

Defeating dictators and promoting democracy is always an #AmericaFirst policy. /ptg/ agrees

No, deleting them from their site.