All these butthurt stormfags getting salty that Trump did his duty to democracy and defended Israel

>all these butthurt stormfags getting salty that Trump did his duty to democracy and defended Israel

Let me explain something to you pee-brained fuck sticks:

judaism > islam

Full stop. Israel is the ONLY functioning democracy in the Middle East and a ceaseless ally to the West. We are engaged in a war for our survival against the forces of cultural marxism and their new ally: the muslims.

Trump did a good thing bombing that thug Assad and I hope he bombs him some more. I supported Trump during the election and I support him now.

Stay mad, stormweenies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
washingtonsblog.com/2016/10/62769.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neither > judaism > islam

how about we help neither

Hi zionist shill.

Never go full neocon

give up man I am done with this site reddit has better conversations anyway fuck pol they are traitor cucks .

>Leaf

I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Reminder: muslims have been contained in their designated shitty countries for most of the last 1000 years. Jews have been undermining and fucking up western nations for the past 1000 years.

They are now pushing muslims en masse into western nations

Who is the bigger enemy?

Fecal matter > Israel > Neocon Faggots

Ok let me explain something to you, big boy.
WORLD.
WAR.
THREE.
UNDERSTAND?!

Fucking kike

Like clockwork

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

Good goy
Remember gentile, it's us or Islam, don't get any delusions of independence

Hi (((user)))

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

>They didn't see it coming

Go suck off John McCain you spineless little bitch. You're fucking garbage

I get it that what Syria did was fucked up, and yes they deserved what they got, but that doesn't mean Trump should have done it. Diplomacy exists, he shouldn't have gotten a power boner and launched 60 missiles at a single airbase instigating WWIII you stupid fuck.

reminder that kek is a god of chaos.

Nice copypasta their you reddit shill.

I'm going to love it when the Mussies finally get their shit together and zerg rush your dumbass kike nation.

Assad has one of the only remaining secular governments in the region. Neck yourself faggot

> judaism > islam

wrong

are you retarded? Israel pushes for those useless wars and America pays the price economically and bears the deaths among soldiers, idiot

Reported

Waddup 120010811

Through chaos leads to destruction, destruction to new Beginning.

>Trump did his duty to democracy
oven yourself you kike

Kek

YES, GOOD GOY

die fucking JIDF ziocuck

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

please thedonald people follow this fellow "centipede" and go back to your favorite website, thanks

Fuck off kike

>only functioning democracy
>well-known apartheid state

choose one

Yes. You guys are the best people I have ever met.
#

>judaism > islam

So why are we supporting ISIS, Al-Qaeda, and other Islamic terror groups by opposing Assad?

You really have no fucking clue what's going on, do you faggot?

>Let me explain something to you pee-brained fuck sticks:

judaism > islam

Full stop. Israel is the ONLY functioning democracy in the Middle East and a ceaseless ally to the West. We are engaged in a war for our survival against the forces of cultural marxism and their new ally: the muslims.

Trump did a good thing bombing that thug Assad and I hope he bombs him some more. I supported Trump during the election and I support him now.

Stay mad, stormweenies.
>Judaism>Islam
>Bombing that thug Assad
go back to plebbit you filthy fucking kike,I hope Trump annexes your fucking leaf and gasses everyone of you kike lovers and colonizes it with americans

FUCK OFF YOU JEWISH SATAN! FUCK OFF! NO MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL! BURN IN HELL ZOG!

>ally to the West.
Really!
Is this part of you're new stand up routine.

JUDEN RAUS

A

Here is why rex tillerson, ex exxon mobile declares that "Assad has no future" in the region, and why everyones favourite narcissistic sociopath, now champion of great justice spends 33 million $ to kill five people:

washingtonsblog.com/2016/10/62769.html

It's Saddam-Hussein-git-outta-town once again.

It's not even funny at that point.

Real Men Drop Bombs

>So why are we supporting ISIS,

Word on the street is that blackwater/academi contractors are protecting high ranking isis leaders in syria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi

You do the math.

Kys kike.

secular > jude > muslim

Or even better:

secular > jude = muslim

>Israel is the ONLY functioning democracy in the Middle East and a ceaseless ally to the West
of course it fucking is if you fund terrorists to bring down any other democracies so that your oil companies will get better deals from the dictators you fund. Fucking dumbass.

Better a Muslim than a Jew, Desu

So then go live in your democratic Israel, inbreed kike.

Syria is the crown jewel of the jews

-it's vital to their Greater Israel ambition

-Assad refused to let them run a pipeline through Syria from Quatar into Europe which would bypass Russia's pipeline, so they want him out so they can further their ambitions of global domination

You see now the jews want control of the entire world, with greater Israel as it's capital

Assad and Syria, Russia are standing in the way - if Syria and Russia fall we're not even sure if China would fight, or just become jews themselves

tfw you realize the Jews are the reason we have cultural Marxism, neocon btfo

>judaism > islam

Not on your life, my friendly kike.