Destiny BTFOs Sup Forums yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnXUOdPH7eA
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/20/suicide-rates-on-the-rise-in-us-especially-in-rural-areas-cdc/21903238/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>30k+ a year gun death
I WONDER WHY

>gun (((deaths)))
Biggest meme in history

Terrorists are the free thinkers.
Guns are tools.
Fucking retard, by that logic we should ban trucks.

>of which 2/3rds are suicide
>blacks make up the majority of the homicides
>2nd Amendment

I thought we made it clear that America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem

Also
>using le maymay arrows outside of Sup Forums

SAGE every destiny thread. Midget is desperate for attention.

The firearms didn't murder the people

People take this moron seriously?

>meme arrows
>on anything but an imageboard/textboard

About 22k are suicides

It will be poetic justice once destiny's autistic deformed cranium gets cracked by a violent negro. Sage this shit.

He is strawmanning hard for several days now.
Also, shameless self promotion
youtube.com/watch?v=dnXUOdPH7eA

this is not an argument

outlaw hammers

outlaw baseball bats

outlaw vehicles

outlaw sharks

outlaw eating chicken

it would never end.

why do vidya game e-cebels think that they are some sort of authority when it comes to stuff besides the game they are playing?
Narcissistic pieces of shit

>About 22k are suicides

People who vote for 3rd world immigration and then get killed by a migrant are suicides too.

B-but, poland. He cleaned carpets once.

>false equivalency
>cant into statistical analysis
>making fun of 20,000+ suicides

This giant headed ugly betamale weakling needs to hang

Hope his daughter gets raped by a Muslim

Muslims are 1% os the US population. Plus, you are comparing terrorist attacks with every homicide using guns (including terrorism).
If you want a fair comparison, try doing it per capita.

Not only in the US, though

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
THEY ARE LITERAL SCUM

Dindu gun crime is my fault, I'm to blame.

300,000,000 million guns in this country and that's the best statistic you can use to outlaw them?

would you look at that...
muslims are overrepresented in crime rate, as welfare recipients, and unemployment rate.
Terrorism is just a plus.

Didn't Sargon destroy this cuck? Why is this shit being posted in here. Sage

i think they're over represented amongst serial killers too, along with non-hispanic whites being slightly underrepresented.

Racism and systemic discrimination explain 100 percent of black crime :)

Ask him how many are suicides and to compare violent attacks in America with violent attacks in other countries.

those gun death are happening in cities with the strictest gun control laws in america and it's just niggers killing each other. i love this little libshits that read one opinion piece from some other libshit and then decide to spread their "wisdom".

one is a right, the other isn't

We have no desire to live with Muslims. I do not know why this fag wants to be surrounded by them.

Destiny is the name of a stripper

I'm glad no one had a gun to shoot the driver.

>using meme arrows on twitter

Can someone explain to me how the fuck did he get from playing SC2 professionally to..... be relevant talking shit on the internet?

Who?

>less than 1% of all deaths in the US are caused by guns
>lets get rid of the thing protecting us from all the other causes of death

I'm too distracted by his unsettling appearance to care about his political babble.

>Face of a 40 year old man
>Body (and dick) of 12 year old boy

Poor dude.

the irony here

i hate this fucking cuck so much

autist cant even greentext. fuck this faggot whos going through a mid life crisis

When will he fuck off and stop using meme arrows outside Sup Forums? I bet you he's a /leftypol/ frequent. Disgusting.

Admit it, Sup Forums, being beaten by an idiot is not the same as being shot by an idiot.
There should be some regulations when buying guns.

how many gun deaths are nigga related?

I'd kill myself too if I was near a city and saw all these fucking autists every day

side question: how's the relationship between California and the 2nd amendment?

this is coming from a fag that's using meme arrows out of the chins

>some fucking nobody says something retarded on Twitter
>better rush of to Sup Forums to tell them all about it

Literally who?

Mejicans confirmed more civilized than americans

Never heard of her

>getting cucked by Naniwa

I used to like Destiny back when he played SC2 but he's a gigantic faggot now

One measure cuts the freedom of foreigners.
The other cuts the freedom of one self.
GEEZ I WONDER WHY PEOPLE CAN SUPPORT BOTH STATEMENTS AT THE SAME TIME

There are people who genuinely belive this...

There is, in a few states. It's called death penalty. Unfortunately, it's too soft, tho.

I think its cute how he appropriates greentexting and "muh x" and shits on Sup Forums

Its like the retarded kid who is too retarded even for the retards, so they don't want to hang out with him.

>Liberals omitting massive amounts of information that would shatter their argument
Not unusual going on here.
>Neglects to mention most gun deaths are done with an illegally obtained firearm
>Leaves out the sea of News articles showing these Muslims to be the savages we know they are
I fucking hate leftists.
They're always such god damn liars.
To them, it's acceptable to be dishonorable, because to the leftist, the ends justify the means.
That means not a damn thing they say can be trusted, because they're fully willing to lie to sell their bullshit to you.

This dude can feel free to start a campaign to repeal the Second Amendment. If the American people want it, go for it.

Not counting suicides?
All of them.

Why are people committting suicide? Shouldn't they be happy with all of the diversity and security liberalism has provided?

I'll make this simple for you user, since you're obviously mentally deficient.

there are a shit ton of gun regulations in america already, you can't just walk in and buy a gun, murders are not happening in areas that are full of "gun nuts" they are happening in nigger areas.

people in rural communities tend to commit suicide far more often

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/20/suicide-rates-on-the-rise-in-us-especially-in-rural-areas-cdc/21903238/

let's play clue

islamist
with a truck
in a cucked euro metro

muh narrative

How do we benefit from Islam in our society. Hard mode: no "muh ethnic food"

I found out about him on the videos a guy from the SC2 community ( nice__username ) put up on his channel, making cuts to the video podcast Unfiltered. He was funny back then. Now's he's a complete irrelevant asshole, and I don't know how the fuck he got from there to this.

Good guys certainly won't shoot first, and we all know what happens to those who don't fire first.
You're a retard.
I wasn't aware of that. And yeah, Burgers have nigger problem as well, hence why you shouldn't sell a gun to anyone.

Muslims make everyone else look better.

There are something like 20000 gun laws on the books already its fucking retarded.

IMO, AntiSA people seriously undervalue the importance of having this right.

>12000 gun deaths arent much

>30+k/year gun nigger deaths

problem?

>He thinks that's an argument
Faggot, if you take away the legal firearms, then the only mother fuckers left with them, are the criminals.
What a candyland that would be for them. They'd know without a doubt that whoever they're targeting, won't have a firearm to protect themselves with.
Taking away legal guns, leaves the public at the mercy of its criminal population.
And it's not like we're in the middle of a bunch of European countries where it's also hard to get a firearm.
We're just north of Mexico, where among the easiest places in the world to obtain an illegal firearm.
So, if we take away the guns from legal people, then the only people who have them, are the criminals. It does nothing but weaken the people, and bolster criminals.
Tell me, why exactly would your own government want to disarm you, when almost all gun-related deaths are as a result of criminal behavior with illegal firearms.
There's really no need to disarm your population, unless the government wants to do things to the public that they knew they wouldn't like.
There's no need to disarm people that you're not working against.

Quick reminder

destiny is a fucking retard who thinks winning an argument is seeing who can scream louder than the other.

Typical of leftists.
They were raised to think that snark and quips are how you win a debate.
I think their idea of debate revolves largely around whatever slanted Daily Show or Colbert Report segments they've seen.

Sorry, you're a retard with such a myopic view.

Isn't the annual firearm-equipped murder tally at like 8,000~?

Where the fuck did they get 30,000 from?

>refugees
>individuals outside of our country's borders whom our government owes no obligation
>possession of guns
>established fundamental liberty which can only be restricted in a narrowly tailored manner and only when it directly relates to a specific public good
>comparable

I already know the answer, but how the fuck can people be so willing to express opinions over matters which are clearly too nuanced for their comprehension? Like, when attempting to think it through, do they not have alarms going off saying "wait, this might not make sense?"

Unfortunately I know they either don't, or they are willfully sowing confusion. Traitors.

With that many murders no wonder people want guns to protect themselves, who wouldn't, and yes you do need to stop 'refugees', if those 'refugees', adhere to an ideology that condones killing people simply for not sharing the same religious ideology.

Ohhh, they included firearm related suicides and other irrelevant statistics related to death - that shit is an entirely different subject in death.

bump

>30k+/year gun death
most of which are suicides.

go live in your own country faggots.

Brazil seconds that. We're learning it the hard way. I don't get why this fuck is still arguing. Fucking look at Rio de janeiro.

You are 100% right about any of these, but your country has far too soft gun regulations is all I'm saying.
All I'm saying is that there should be regulations to keep guns away from the bad and insane people.

What is that thing ? why is it's body so small & weak looking ???

Gun deaths are a nigger problem. We should deport all those too.

>t. Criminal

its tru tho

He is from cuba, no wonder he is malnourished.

Is there anyone who could out-debate him?

by the definition, 9/11 was as well as, along with oklahoma, paris (on 3 occasions), nice, boston and many other terrorist attacks were insignificant due to the low casualties
all of them werent much, so lets ignore them

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

No, the left has taken enough from us.
Every few years they come back and try to take a little more.
Fuck you, and fuck them.
You come for my guns, you'll get bullets instead.

why do alt-right Sup Forums tards think that they are some sort of authority when it comes to stuff besides the fairy tale echo-chamber they are participating in?
Narcissistic pieces of shit

LIfe inst like COD