Britain is the ONLY free democratic uncucked country in the world today

>Britain is the ONLY free democratic uncucked country in the world today
How the fuck did that happen

We invented Freedom and we are the true protectors of it, not the yanks as they would have you believe

It's really not, we're just virulent nationalists so every so often the trend is bucked. We're still in total hell in so many ways.

It comes naturally.

It happened because you're a fucking idiot who actually believed the "BREXIT IS WORSE THAN TRUMP ;___;" bullshit the MSM spouted.

Look at what May is doing: in all fields that aren't Brexit she's continuing the cuckservative agenda. Hell, do you know what her reaction was to the terrorist attacks in London? She spoke up in parliament, claiming that this attack was a perversion of a "great religion". She unironically buys into the "Islam is the religion of peace" bullshit. And then let's not forget the mayor of their capital (the only minority native capital in Europe, mind you!) who claims that we shouldn't criticize Islam lest we invite more attacks, and who called moderate Muslims "Uncle Toms". Sure sounds like an uncucked country to me!

Call me next time an American gets arrested for a racist tweet, or when in America drunk muzzies gang up on someone 6-on-1 and get off scott free because they're not used to alcohol. Or when America's police force lets a rape gang groom 1400 underage boys and girls because intervening would be racist rather than riddling them with bullets for blinking funny.

Britain invented the rights of man, so yes.

England is so cucked that they left the EU in order to exceed the maximum levels of cuckolding permitted.

>hundreds of thousands of pakis/pajeets
>uncucked

Yes very uncucked.

I would point out that the US is less cucked in a lot of ways, but the US is a federation not a country, and my homeland of Washington is in fact quite cucked by it. Got me there bong.

>The US isn't a country

Brexit and not another bush or clinton

WINNING

The man who wrote the book by that title was exiled to America for writing it.

I wish this weren't true, but it is.

>Britain is England

American education as usual. I don't know if it's daddy issues and focusing entirely on England or you guys are just that stupid.

Nice response, have a (you), I can see you're desperate for it.

>Posts a random graph with no data source
Congratulations, you played yourself.

They used to say "France is the best kingdom, germany is the best empire, flanders is the best country" or something like that idk I heard from reading hunchback of notre dame.

Anyways my point is, not all nations are countries, the US is literally a federation with sovereignty shared between the states and the feds on a limited basis.

Butthurt Scot detected. From the outside Britain is England. One of many fields where this rings true: the "remain" votes of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland combined did pretty much nothing to steer the final result. They were close to statistically insignificant compared to Britain itself.

It's the same as Holland (which strictly speaking only refers to two out of our twelve provinces) and the Netherlands, except Holland makes up less of the Netherlands (geographically, politically, economically and culturally) than England of the UK.

Yeah, but he's kinda right though user

Technically Britain is England, Dad. Don't project your divorce with the EU onto your son.

How so?

Doesn't matter we still did it

Enjoy a new poo in the loo inflow

I wish, our "conservatives" have no interest in limiting immigration or actually doing anything to do with Islam

> a nation of subjects (not citizens)
> free democratic uncucked

We're a nation of cucks moron

So true. Allah save the queen.

>uncucked

>If you take the ones back that shouldn't even be here we'll take even more in

What level are these cunts operating on?