Daily reminder that if you support Donald Trump you support ((((Them))))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKYfxVJp4q4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get gassed Kremlin shill

You must be that Frenchfag from previous thread sucking Jew dicks

Go fuck off to the_donald, that's the place for you

How is he a new puppet? He told his Russian bro to get his men out of there and now if we bomb Assad again he will attack Israel. I do agree that we should help Assad over these random rebels but Assad needs to stop gassing kids

Meant Jew puppet but for some reason my phone autocorrects jew

>Gassing kids

It was a false flag you amerifat, rebels dropped the bombs

But Cheeto Man doesn't give a shit, he bombed Assad because Israel told him so

Check twitter, Hillary and McCain are applauding him for doing this

youtube.com /watch? v=CKYfxVJp4q4

I'm gonna save this video and post it all over Sup Forums

Can't believe that retard ruined everything over a staged scene

>SANDUSKY — The man who unleashed a violent assault on a CVS shopper while he was trying to steal her purse was sentenced to prison last week.
>DeMarco Bendross, 22, 700 block Warren St., was convicted on two counts: first-degree felony aggravated robbery, and fourth-degree felony attempted tampering with evidence.
>He pleaded guilty to those two offenses on Thursday before Erie County Common Pleas Court Judge Tygh Tone.
>In exchange for Bendross admitting guilt for his crimes, Erie County assistant prosecutor Jeannie Lippert dismissed additional charges of theft and felonious assault.
>As a result of Bendross's plea, he was sentenced to six and a half years in prison.
>He received “six (years) on the aggravated robbery and six months on the tampering (charge),” Lippert said.

Just in case anyone else was wondering what happened to this.

When did the rebels get aircrafts?

It was a false flag, there were no bombs

>youtube.com /watch? v=CKYfxVJp4q4

what, the fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=CKYfxVJp4q4

notice all threads that post it or talk about it lose their bumpability

>Daily reminder
But it's the first day!

And if he continues this shit, our last

No kids died? Those are all just actors? The autism on this board is amazing. Do you also think aliens put things in our butts when we sleep?

kys

what the fuck is going on here

Post proof that anybody died and it was Assad who dropped the bombs then you Jew loving prick

He bombed them to bury the Russian narrative

EUROPE!!!

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

But there are photos of the dead kids and the victims families.

>THOSE ARE ACTORS HIRED BY JEWS LIKE WITH SANDY HOOK

Damn.. if we can prove that this footage is from the attack then we are golden.

You people are mad retarded

>POST PROOF ASSAD DID IT

Also bombing a country to bury a meme narrative noboby buys is most retarded shit I ever heard

Donald Trump is just another Neocon, 50% of his family Jewish and he put that piece of shit Koshner instead of Bannon

He also works with Goldman & Sachs since he started the campaign

If you can't see this, then you belong back to the_donald where you can support your EBIN GOD EMBEROR xD 24/7 without anyone with a brain telling you the truth

Also this

Hey we warned you, but you stupid shits had shut us out. Sup Forums WAS the shills. Trump WAS the bad guy.

Sup Forums is always rused and often very, very wrong. Pizzagate was a complete lie too, just like this golden goy.

You
Were
Wrong

It was very obvious from the beginning that media was giving him so much free air time to push their agenda while making it *look* like he was "the real deal".

This is controlled opposition 101 you fucking tards.

>he believes in shareblue

learn to spot the difference between the Netherlands flag and the Russian flag mate

Lovin' the Sup Forumstard civil war underway

I always knew Trump was a prime goy, but so is every other poltiician in USA

I only supported Trump because of Hillary, and Gary was a meme

USA needs a civil war and purge all the Jewish overlords, because otherwise you'll be voting for Jews no matter what party you choose.

calling the false flag a false flag is not shilling you stupid ass

We got jewed good huh? Think about it, they can be at their most insidious, use Trump to do as much damage as they can and if he is impeached, no real loss to them as he was an outsider anyway. Well played jew. well played.

Literally go back to /r/The_Donald

>I only supported
>I
And you are a foreigner and you were wrong and he was fucking disaster for us all along and faggots like you kept calling us "shills" to beat the propaganda into the sub-IQ retards here.

You are part of the problem

>88
>civil war
comfytbqh

Their next step is to insinuate that anybody who doesn't support Donald and the Jews is just a Muslim shill. Cap this. You will see. The next thing is they will say, "so what if he's a good goy surrounded by Jews? I would rather these Jews than sandniggers" and will say why we should attack Iran--all the same damn agenda as always.

I fucking warned you all

DONALD TRUMP IS THE ESTABLISHMENT ELITE

>Daily reminder that if you support Donald Trump you support ((((Them))))
Butthurt russkie shills in panic mode

You have to admit Trump is better than Hillary

But then again anyone is better than her, so being better than Hillary isn't really much of an accomplishment, so just because you are above her doesn't mean you can break every fucking promise you made during the campaign

And judging by what a failure he is when you look at the Muslim bans and Obamacare repeal you realize that he is just a puppet controlled by somebody else, and that somebody is Kushner and Soros, alongside many other Jewish elites that exist around the world

Long story short we're fucked unless a real rebellion starts

Proofs that they don't?

No he isn't. That is also a lie, pushed by certain mysterious forces who want you to believe the agenda and narrative.

Literally the only way he is "better" is his showmanship and recklessness and incompetence is way funnier to watch than Clinton would have been.

Face the music you got rused, hard.
You wouldn't listen to us.
Why didn't you listen?
Same goddamn people, Clinton, Trump, Soros, Adelson, Bush, same goddamn cocksuckers in the same damned club. If you don't think our upper classes haven't all sold us out long ago you are a goddamned retard.

TFW the timeline shifts

Finally Sup Forums is waking up.

Too late. They already shilled him so fucking hard that he's now in office and everybody can blame the "rogue" president to shit that's unpopular and horrible for us all while pushing the same damn agenda.

Well who the fuck would you vote for then?