AH AH AH "Bannon soon fired" because of his views on immigration (GOP congressWOMAN)

"Republican congresswoman Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen said Friday she believes a major White House shake-up is coming and that President Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon may be on the way out.

"I think his days are numbered in that administration. And I think profound changes will be coming," she said on a Miami radio show this morning, predicting the "shake-up" will occur in the next few months.

Ros-Lehtinen said it would be "welcome news for the nation" if Bannon exits the White House. Earlier this week, the White House announced Bannon was no longer serving on the National Security Council.

She declined to specify her issue with the former Breitbart CEO, but seemed to point to his views on immigration and refugees.

"His views are not in line with our country. We are an inclusive country that welcomes different points of views. His ties to certain groups are very worrisome," she said."

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/07/gop-lawmaker-ros-lehtinen-florida-steve-bannon-white-house-days-are-numbered

Cuckservatives and kikes are about to win. Be ready to go at war with this Trump clown !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngfIvyHQmJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yup the shift is in, soon trump will open up the borders im sure the retards on this board will still suck his dick tho

We all know his days are numbered, but we are neocons now.

>what's wrong with more H1b's faggot? hurr

>(((Bannon)))
And nothing of value was lost.
In Mnuchin we trust.

>lehtinen

Triggered.

>Lehtinen
Nice to know there are finns in american politics.

>kick out the self made white man who quite LITERALLY won you the election

>give more power to globalist, neocon, wwws

oh shit Don what are you doing??

Bannon leaves I'm anti-trump

Sup Forums is absolutely retarded if the continue to support trump if he leaves

If Trump does this, we need to purge our hard drives of Trump/MAGA memes

What's the point of Trump if he's just gonna act like Hillary? I didn't vote for him for this

>Mnuchin

Steven Mnuchin was born on December 21, 1962, in New York City, as the second-youngest son of a Jewish family.

>"His views are not in line with our country. We are an inclusive country that welcomes different points of views.

Fuck you.

Where have you been in the past 24hrs? The majority of Sup Forums shits on him over the retard move in Syria. I used to support him too. If he fucks up immigration he will lose the little support he has left.

4-4D ch-chess??

I was always just a Bannon fan, Trump was only useful to me as his official mouthpiece. If he goes I have no reason to continue to support Trump or anyone in the GOP.

TRUMP IS SELLING US OUT TO NEOCONS AND GLOBALISTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf I love planned parenthood now

IMPEACH TRUMP can we still btfo him with the russia narrative?

>Republican
>Ros-Lehtinen
This right here is how you spot a fucking cunt RINO.

Fuck Trump, he's taking out the Irish americans and replacing them with kikes.

Flynn gone, now Bannon, you're fucked America, enjoy dying for Israel and the Saudis.

>Mayors and Judges walking all over Trump
>Refugees actually increasing
>Hillary still strutting around with her dirty millions
>Obamacare repeal dead
>no tax reform
>Totally reverses on Syria
>not one brick of the Wall laid
>Flynn gone
>Sessions and Nunes recused like whipped dogs
>Bannon being pushed out
>Jews slithering all over the White House

Donald John Trump is a dirty Jew lover the likes of which I never imagined. I thought he was just tolerant of Jews. I had no idea they would be running the WH in a matter of months as Bannon was pushed out.

Im not too proud to admit I was had. When Bannon leaves, all my Trump memorabilia goes in the trash. Im done voting. I'll just wait for whatever country forms here in the rubble.

wow. that actually made me feel something.

I think the kikes might win this one yet.

>We are an inclusive country
>republican

cuckservatives everywhere

I stopped feeling for niggers long ago. My only feeling watching this is I wish she'd kill the kid, kill herself and then kill a billion more of them (niggers),

>Sephardic Jews
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Jared doesn't deserve this kind of abuse.

>"I think X"
>'I think Y'
Wow, compelling news.

I always liked Bannon more than Trump, I was on this train since gloobergate and OG gloobergaters are the real driving force here in my eyes. If he kicks him out, this ride ends for me. I'll just be another crazy Putin supporter, just what my country needs.

Trump's kike kids are going to ruin it all. I'm not going to accept neocon kikery.

China narrative you fool

There's a war between Bannon and the kikes in the White House (Kushner and Kohn).

the baby is right?

Are you blind?

Poor thing is still a nigger.

It's no longer Donald. They abducted him and brainwashed him doing one of his "vacations". God knows what kind of technology the Majestic 12 types have come up with by now.

There's literally no reason to support Trump if he gets rid of Bannon.

Bannon is literally /oneofus/

(((GOP Congresswoman)))
Every.
Single.
Time.
If Bannon goes out, then it's certain that we were jewed. We were jewed harder than anyone has ever been jewed before.

but is alive?

Especially so soon while suddenly letting all these Jews in

pretty much, I shoulda listened to the older dudes at my legion outpost who said he was a draftdodging cuck

I came here to Mock Finns the eternal Finn has done it again

She's a major RINO with a transgender child. Nothing she says can be trusted.

>his views are not in line with the country

1776 soon

If Trump fucks up immigration he will have literally no support left.

Liberals hate him, cuckservatives hate him, alt-right will hate him.

>CALLING ALL ANONS GET IT TRENDING
#ExileKushner
>Calling ALL ANONS GET IT TRENDING
#ExileKushner
#ExileKushner
#ExileKushner
#ExileKushner
#ExileKushner
#ExileKushner
#ExileKushner
#ExileKushner
#ExileKushner
#ExileKushner
#ExileKushner

>She's a major RINO with a transgender child. Nothing she says can be trusted.

THIS

She's also a Jew

I guess it was what I thought was contrast to Hillary and the other GOP candidates. I thought the contrast was real. After he waffled on deportation on the day he returned from Mexico, I felt uneasy. After the election, when he did a 180 on locking Hillary up (or even investigating) my stomach turned.

I had not voted in a while because I had gotten disgusted with local GOP here. I could've maybe seen that Trump was false if I wasnt so distracted by people telling me Hillary was so wonderful. I didnt expect us to win.

Now, Im not even sure we did.

he does

The party is on, my friends.

That ugly goy is finished.

We definitely did you stupid cuck

WW3 chess

>pol/ is absolutely retarded if the continue to support trump if he leav
why did he call him cuck? does he know something we dont? ivanka fucked leafman right?

Ivanka fucked Donald.

His views on immigration is why people voted for Trump, to kick him out for it is to betray what people voted for.

how can thesre be so many of them? i thought there we only 12 million of them? wetf

President Kushner is in charge now.

Fuck off.

Trump was always a globalist.
You took his bait, and swallowed it.

I think they run the zapruder film 24 hrs a day in the White House and it finally spooked Don

>His views are not in line with our country. We are an inclusive country that welcomes different points of views.

>"His views are not in line with our country. We are an inclusive country that welcomes different points of views. His ties to certain groups are very worrisome," she said."

So basically he was booted out because he disagreed on the syrian air strikes.
Nice. as soon as there is news of him being fired the Trump train is FUCKING DROPPED.

you know you're trolling

Open borders are good.

you're retarded, Bannon is xenophobic

Sup Forums cucked themselves as usual.

Bad b 8 but I'll respond.

Bannon is the only sane person with actual morals left in the White House most likely. He was fighting (((Kushner))) for influence but lost out. Trump is selling out to the jew agenda just because of his dumb cunt daughter and kike son in law.

I wonder if kushner is the one leaking information so that it removes bannons faction from influence.

The refugee scam pays a ton to corrupt politicians

youtube.com/watch?v=ngfIvyHQmJE

>Trump tossing Bannon to the curb after he got him elected and trusted him for so long.

Somehow, I kinda doubt it.

>lehtinen
the eternal finn strikes again

She hasn't got a drop of Finnish in her. Why does the name even need to be mentioned? Do you think other Europeans lose their shit when an American has a surname from their country?

Bannon is Irish mafia and is /ourguy/

This Bannon is the heart of this movement for nationalism.

Being Pushed aside for a deep state cuck

Fuck I hate niggers.

doesn't mean she is wrong

>Ileana Ros-Lehtinen

A disgusting Cuban who is a CIA plant and a puppet for the Jewish globalist cartel

I don't feel for the nigger kid in particular but rather the very concept of a parent being that much of piece of garbage makes me fucking mad.

im fucking done
was stupid to have hope
the last chance to stop the jews is done

Is this now a nigger hate thread?

anyone who isnt xenophobic deserves a gas chamber for turning on their family

>tfw u skip over the investigation and go straight to bombing the shit out of all the """evidence"""

FUCK
THE
JEWS

same

I honestly hoped that bannon would bring european style nationalism to the US and trump would just play nice and obey what he said. But if the orange retard starts becoming bush 3.0 and nepotistically throwing this country down the tubes for his kike son in law and daughter then I will totally be anti-trump 100%.

Stephen Miller is alright too, he's /ourjew/, but kushner needs to eat a bullet

>tfw u skip over the investigation and go straight to bombing the shit out of all the """evidence"""

FUCK
THE
JEWS

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Anyone who isn't deserve sarin gas like the false flag in Syria.

That was actually a babysitter, and the father (some immigrant from Nigeria, and a based guy) put a hidden camera as he suspected she was abusing the kid badly

Then i think he literally btfo her

Note: The Finns here deny that we have nothing to do with (((Lehtinen))), sounds like a cuck either way.

I think we fooled ourselves into believing that this country wasn't already fucked beyond repair. I mean, everyone knows that Trump is inconsistent and unpredictable as fuck, that's his con. We just wanted to believe that he had certain ideals and was using 9D hacks to achieve them. He won't call out, THE JEW

Post your facies when the next thing is together with the MSM he will call all of his former supporters russian fifth column and will use internet privacy bill to hunt them down and send to FEMA camps

You fuckin retard Bannon is the only sane man left in American politics outside of the Paul Mafia.

At least when this last (probably) non-swamp dweller leaves, nobody will stop President Cuck from demonstrating what he really is. Bannon doesn't get to decide shit anyways at this point - (((Jared Kushner))) and (((princess Ivanka))) do. No reason to tarnish his name with the neocon traitor in the WH.

Bannon is the only guy in there with any clout who shares Sup Forums views

>If Trump does this, we need to purge our hard drives of Trump/MAGA memes
Already did. What a fucking disgrace.

Kike newspapers are already shilling to keep Jared around.

reckon this primate perceptions guy has any dirt on the judas piece of shit kushner?

>Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen

Literally who?

This is like Maxine Waters saying Trump will be impeached "any day now".

What are you talking about you retard? Why are you so obsessed with it anyway?