bbc.com/news/world-europe-39531108

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39513189
youtube.com/watch?v=ASC9nzXnIc8
youtube.com/watch?v=oFFCaKtDzuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLACKED

DIVERSITY ACHIEVED

Those damn lorries. Ban aussault lorries NOW!

Also happened in Israel a few days ago.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39513189

swedes didn't really care desu

Bit late to the party
Captcha: store fronts

Whats a lorry?

>no mention of doggo

I'm sick of this liberal cat run media.

Neat, they are keeping it fresh. I was getting tired of the same old truck ram move and I welcome this mixup.

Always remember: Nothing wrong with Islam.

a very peaceful kind of truck used for shipping enrichment and diversity

kek

They drew first blood now we March

ha

All that's missing is for the Swedish government to start glorifying those who are murdered as heroes and martyrs for global peace, tolerance, and multiculturalism.

They'd eat it up in droves.

How many injured? Can't seem to be able to read that anywhere.

Stop forcing this thread goy.
Please reserve this day for defending your God Emperor's decision to strike Syria.

Were any of them Jewish?

Kind of a lame limp-wristed effort. Why not wait for a holiday or something?

what the fuck man? we need a comprehensive list of all these dick-licking traitors for when DOTR inevitably happens

i heard about 15 but that was a couple of hours ago

>be the most welcoming of western nation for Muslims
>bend over backwards and take their ducks in ass to make them happy
>Muslims still kill you

My prediction is Sweden will insist on taking more cocktail until islam gets bored

>err... guys?
What? captain swedens support this, invite this, want more of it, can you really be wigging out over what swedecucks are willingly doing to themselves?

Swecuck here, got call from friend today asking for a ride since the subways had been shut down.
Fearing nothing but letting down my dawg I hopped into the Volvo with my kid, picked up my bro, his collegue and drove em home through on Södermalm.
Was like a festival, so many peeps walking around.
Atleast the weather was fine and the pileups were moving.
I'm shaking my head towards the people allowing this... then I heard about the courageous doge saving atleast 15 people, bravely charging the lorry, briefly halting its advance.

RIP Brave Swedish Doggo!

Hope no turists were hit.

>a bunch of people died today but just look at how beautiful this hashtag is.

Fuck these people

Oh my autocorrect

Swedes

man.. i was in stocholm on monday. Hope your friends are safe. hows the media reacting? in4b islamophobia

Of course not. All jews in Cuckholm were warned about this attack 48 hours in advance.

Its called truck Eurocuck

They got what they voted for

Fuck em

un
be
lievable

the sooner sw*des get gassed the better off europe will be

I don't think there are any comments on the severity of their injuries

Tukholma is Finnish for Stockholm, so I think those are Finns.

A lot of kids were injured mate

The suspect is still on the run so I don't know how sensible this is.

Finns* Stupid fucking brown Pooland

This guy escaped, and won't be caught for weeks, likely. He'll slip back into radical suburbs and be sheltered by other muslims. That's what Abdeslam did after the Paris attacks.

Literally asking for it

>sweden wants webm related to end, forever

Does Sweden deserve to not be naplam'd, or worse, much worse, Sup Forums?

they know whats up. yeah blame the finns about one picture so you dont have to blame terrorists and no-go zones

I hate this so much. Sweden will collapse and they will just swim over to Copenhagen and run through the woods to Norway. What is happening in this world?

why do I have to share country with this cucks?

people who write 'lorry' should be hanged.

im heartbroken. doggos are the best

pic. its my dog

No they are not, that man is swedish world champion in orienteering (the sport where they run in forest)

these people usually want to die at the end of it, he'll probably attack again

doggo no : (

I do blame the terrorists and no-go zones Pekka, right should be right though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASC9nzXnIc8

dogs cant swim user

well.. he looks retarded, but that name is Swedish, so he's at least somewhat Swedish.

This desu

Not like they are forced to vote for cuckery

So...Sweden loves terrorist attecks so much they turn it into a festival atmosphere.

Kek, you guys are done dude

Wouldn't care if these cunts were fed into a wood chipper desu

that's not a doggo

this is my doggo, but she died recently...

do you really think that or something? so many retards here.

Stupid gypsie, they are helping out people who can't get home because of the lockdown.
Of course that is a concept completely foreign to you and if someone attempted to do the same in your country they would just be robbed blind.

Not necessarily. Both Anis Amri and the Kouachi brothers were caught before launching a second attack.

I've always hated hipster trends.

I'm sorry nedercuck we'll be sure to take notes on what words of OUR language are appropriate.
What the fuck do you even speak? I literally don't know. It's probably french or German depending on which of them bothered to conquer your shitheap nation and instill their virile language spunk inside the uterus of your worthless, washed out, two-dollar country.

Who gives a fuck. They're probably behind the whole thing anyway.

Maybe their parents shouldn't have voted for the seven-clover then.

theres nothing left to say here. i mean before we had our laughs with ban assault trucks and sam hyde is the perpetrator and shit. but thats gotten old. its like these things dont matter anymore. the jokes about them are old, the shock isnt shock at all, we all know who did it. what do you do in such a situation? im really starting to consider buying commies helicopter ride tickets, and im quite a peaceful person....

no offense but these people need to get hanged

lol omg!

This doggo never chose to allow subhuman apes into it's country ;_;

Isnt it time for us swedes to kill our prime minister and start deporting all the non swedes into the baltic sea? And then ridding our country of everything degenerate.
10 years after doing so, sweden will be the best and most powerful country in europe. Hell we could even start a new war with the polish and retake some old land.

rip pupper

The tag is for people to get rides home since the tube stopped for several hours i.e. helping people out. Some of the tweets are utterly retarded though

There's literally no way out but that it seems.
These fucking cunts just won't stop, and fuck knows the shitskins they import won't stop.
People like you and me just get shrieked down with autistic cries of "racism", each time we go a little further right... a little more extreme... and we join the growing crowd of like minds waiting in the wings until our numbers and our anger spills over.

You're fucked, the sooner you embrace it the better.

poor doggo

Can we ban assault vehicles already? No one should be driving a vehicle with that much mass.

>Isnt it time for us swedes to kill our prime minister and start deporting all the non swedes into the baltic sea?
It's long overdue. If I was in Stockholm when this happened I would have asked the police and military walking around why they aren't taking care of the perpetrators while pointing at the Riksdag.

Typical bbc reporting.

They always start these truck of peace incidents in the following way

> breaking news, incident in nice, Westminster, Berlin, Stockholm (take your pick)
> vehicle has gone into crowd
> limited details at this stage
> we must stress no cause
> likely accident could be something else but we don't wish to speculate

As soon as confirmed for terror attack by police
> reports now coming through there may have been a deliberate element to this

Every other news service reporting muzzies and this is jihadism at its finest
> motives remain unclear why the perpetrator has done this.
> we cross live to someone on scene...
> hello Hassan, tell us please how many victims you helped

Hard pressed to find any mention of muzzies. And always ALWAYS cross to a friendly helpful muzzie who was there and helping...

Fuck the bbc

KEKED

Jews have been fleeing Europe in droves for years now. Hilariously, it's due to "oy vey anti-semetism!"

>be jew
>lobby to accept muslims
>win, muslims flood the country
>still live here
>see the natural results of importing hoards of third-world savages
>move to Israel, thanks dual-citizenship!

They don't call it Stockholm syndrome for nothing.

>Isnt it time for us swedes to kill our prime minister and start deporting all the non swedes into the baltic sea

youtube.com/watch?v=oFFCaKtDzuA

I dont think so. I think we should reduce our population with 1 million+ (all non swedes) and put all the marxist into labour camps or the baltic sea. Sure it may be hard at first, but its a long time strategy.

Brave and courageous pupper will never be forgotten, what was his name? it must be carved in stone and sung on the battlefields and in our hearts on the day we seek justice

wtf you even on about? why do you even talk about my language, which you can't speak or understand at all? 'lorry' is fucking retarded. I speak your language, so I can have an opinion on it. It's TRUCK.

will it though? before people could resist propaganda because you got your wisdom from your parents. ok, some parents were shit and werent worth listening to, and the lot of the people never really appreciated their parents until their 20's or their 30's, just like now, but the difference now is that the advice and morals you were supposed to get from your parents come from the propaganda. how do you fight this? every year they get new drones who just buy into this commie world order idea and you cant stop it. and before they see the world for themselves its pointless to try to convince such people - for every world you tell them there are 10000 saying the opposite.

At this point we can't allow europeans to run around in the streets anymore.
they will piss of the muslims with their faces and the whole..just being there thing..
fucking white people ran around the world for long enough no wonder that some muslims get pissed.
It is their own fucking fault if they just go outside.

and btw..it's 2017

If you would just convert that shit wouldn't happen guys..just look at their countrys..they love each other..no terror no nothing..they don't suicide bomb markets in towns and nothing..they only do this to us in our countrys because we are bad

>terror attacks are now Swedish festivals
I believe it, it's head canon now.

Fuck off

wtf is a lorry?

wtf, those people looking out the window don't even react, Sweden is fucked

This hashtag is for people who are not able to get back to their own homes/households, they can use the hashtag to find someone close to them where they can stay temporarily until everything is cleared up. Not "open stockholm for refugees" or similar

>"Am...I....still a...good..boy?"

You always were puppers. Always.