Be Paul Joseph Watson

>Be Paul Joseph Watson
>Have hissy fit about Trump airstrike
>Declare you are off the Trump train
>Face immediate backlash
>Debate with Bill Mitchell on stream
"tHis isN't uS turninG our BacKs on trUmp, we'Re aLLowed to DisAgree wiTh a Particular IsSue"

IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydell.com/2017/04/07/dont-jump-ship/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/07/pentagon-russia-may-have-directly-participated-in-syrian-chemical-weapons-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck&lc=z13ke15rvrblyjtfq22rh5mgwxmdv1fkx
youtube.com/watch?v=NKpZOlVcKoo
youtube.com/watch?v=ynwK0opVJA0
nasa.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares. He isn't even American. Neither are you. Your support or lack thereof of Trump isn't consequential to him

This
Good call, fellow burger.

fpbp

I hope you guys realize that a fit of autistic screeching from a bunch of e-celebs (many of whom are not even American) has no effect on Trump whatsoever. Is this the face of a man who gives a fuck about e-celebs? I sure as hell don't think so

Its not about that. These people are meant to be the alternative to the MSM, but they're acting the same way.

true. they are all asking for donations because youtube stopped giving out shekels

link?

or is it just twitter shit and not a video?

he was right to turn on that lying, kike puppet. i will never vote again.

>disagree with one act
>I'm never voting again
Thank god

good luck in 2020 neocon kike loving faggot.

Sounds like someone can't own up to their mistakes and move on

did these faggots actually think Trump was going to be perfect?

Then find ones who aren't cucks. A few sites handled this rationally
Bill Mitchel didn't cuck out
Either did daily dell
dailydell.com/2017/04/07/dont-jump-ship/
Some writers at Britbart still there too:
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/07/pentagon-russia-may-have-directly-participated-in-syrian-chemical-weapons-attack/

Anne Coulter, PJW and Cernovich cucked out hard

I'll move on by throwing my vote away on the libertarians if I bother at all. the republican party is controlled by kikes. also, neck yourself

>cucked out

you mean they aren't just straight from reddit dick riding trump?

anybody who isn't pro-Israel 'cucked out'

the only people who support this are kikes and kike's puppets.

>this guy defending trump to the ends of the earth

i-it's 4d ch-chess guys

What backlash? 95% of Trump's supporters, and anyone sensible, are pissed at this decision. Trump exposed himself as a neocon puppet.

kek

>less than 6 months in
>goes against one of his major "convictions"
the mental gymnastics are staggering. go back to r/thedonal you kike loving piece of shit

>implying implications
Yeah because the globalists really want a wall and gorsuch. Maybe you should go back to being a Cruze missile instead

>muh /r/donald boogeyman

>An aussie shitter posting a british faggot on a chinese cartoon forum blasting the US president, now being called out by a brazilian white patrician.
Truly a time to be alive

There is a difference between disagreeing and being out to get him.

>no meme posted yet

IMAJUN MY SHOCK

Kushner/Kagen 2020

Bring goys to heel again

I knew that guy was a phony. I'm more pleased with Trump now, more than ever. Hopefully we will get in the war with Syria, and we will win it overnight. Can't wait until he gets ISIS too. I'd join up with the service, but i'm too old now. I do however plan on getting a job as a miner though. Feels good MAGA!!!

the wall will get built eh? kinda like obamacare will get repealed? wew lad. neck yourself you little faggot

Proving this point

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

>muh god emperor is being mean to the brown people let's hate him now

He was always doing it for publicity. He called him a "stooge for Hillary" and fake conservative when he wanted Ted to win.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck&lc=z13ke15rvrblyjtfq22rh5mgwxmdv1fkx

Worshipping e-celebs who only want to sell something and that's what you get.

Alex Jones reminded him of who pays the bills.

>he wants to replace without an alternative
>he thinks it was Trump's fault Ryancare wasn't passed
>he's a shill
Really activated my sarin gas

It was on the periscope debate with Bill Mitchell.

It was a draw between the two but Alex Jones came in and really made the best points.

screencaps to laugh at you sad little queers. these mental gymnastics are on par with feminists. go worship your kike loving emperor now.

is Alex Jones defending Trump? I didn't listen to his show today

PJW always uses his influence in retarded ways, off camera he's likely a prick and an egomaniac.

Alex is being the most rational I've ever seen him right now, cant cuck the humble water filter salesman

>its not muh trumps fault!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. tell that to all the pissed off tea-party money that has vowed not to contribute again in 2020. this guy is a kike loving fraud just like all of you.

cooL.

Aw, poor thing. Did Daddy let you down? Suck on your binkie babyfag

>Trump does exactly what he promised not to do (it was also the only decent policy)
>hurr fucking shills how dare they point out that muh president is a fraud!!!??????
How fucking thick are you that you can't understand why people are upset that he's come out as a neocon?

>the teaparty is what won Trump the presidency
This is what shariablue actually believes

>tea party
never supported trump from the beginning. they ran scott walker and other third wheel candidates for president.

possibly a manlet as well

Alex said he understand what Trump is doing, but disagrees with it.

He also said Trump walking into the meeting with Xi Ping Pong Ying Yang and said:

> Sorry I'm late, I just ordered a bombing of the Syrian government, now lets talk about North Korea

>Sorry I'm late, I just ordered a bombing of the Syrian government, now lets talk about North Korea

Bill Mitchell is a gigantic faggot

You idiots didn't even read the atrcles. I think too many people are used to howncucked Obama was about never ever using forxe beyond the CIA

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

how does it feel to know that 2020's victory went down the shitter in 24 hours? its glorious, all of the former twitter heavy hitters have already turned against him. you little Israel loving kikes need to head back to stormfront because you are the real shills.

Not realty you seem like a shill. Hoe about present an argument instead of name calling

>implying there is no such thing as changing your mind
10 cents have been deposited in your account

This. I love alex right now

if you don't want to respond to me correcting something you lied about that's fine, but don't quote my post and rant about some other bullshit instead, it's intellectually dishonest and makes you seem like a rat.

>stormfront, kike lover, leddit!!
We're reaching levels of projection that shouldn't be possible

always been a homo. I'm on the Trump train as much as ever before. Fuck Assad. also fuck Sweden

David Icke said all along that Trump was a fraud and now he's been proved right.
youtube.com/watch?v=NKpZOlVcKoo

How will it feel when you burgers realise that Trudeau and Soros was right all along?

good goy! just wait until you see all the other fun "mind-changes" he has in store!

Is that you Richie?

>implying that the real polacks are the ones fabricating boogeymen
Oh wait, I forgot I was employed by Shareblue. Or was it CTR? I might even be a deepstate spy infiltrating your subreddit! Kike loving faggots like you need to be hung.

Yea we know, he's now pro life too. It sucks.

stfu with your hissy fit.

>drain the swamp!
puts kikes from goldman sachs in his cabinet
>build the wall, deport illegals!
nothing
>hillary will be investigated
nothing(because they are good friends and have been for decades)
>obamacare will be repealed
its staying
>obama and hillary only want to attack syria for selfish political reasons
attacks syria

THIS IS ALL ACTUALLY GOOD NEWS GOYS! HE IS PLAYING 40D CHESS THAT YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND GOY! HE AND HILLARY WEREN'T SPECIFICALLY CHOSEN TO RUN AGAINST EACH OTHER TO CREATE THE ILLUSION OF CHOICE GOY! JUST GO BACK TO POSTING ABOUT BLACKED GOY!

retard

just like the faggot who collected all the trump shit for when hillary won? kill yourself you stupid moron

>shockposters

imagine
youtube.com/watch?v=ynwK0opVJA0

Top kek
Underrated

Billy literally defends and finds excuses for anything Trump does.

you seem butthurt rabbi

where is the hillary collage, rabbi?

What's wrong with disagreeing with the air strike? Go get raped by an emu

So by claiming he's off the Trump train, he declares he was never an independent writer.
Literally a yes man for Trump.

wheres the wall, drained swamp, fbi investigation, and lack of wars, rabbi?

>Misses point of post

>implying I care about trump

still waiting on that hillary collage, you fucking monkey

i supported trump but I am no blind follower he did did wrong this time and who is happy about current situation well the saudis and jews...oh and the left now trump isnt russias friend

>12posts

AHAHAHA Holy shit . feels good

>These people are meant to be the alternative to the MSM, but they're acting the same way.
I thought the MSM is in favour of this? I've certainly not seen one that isn't.

>Israel loving kikes
>stormfront
Kiddo, I don't even know what to say

>hey guise if I keep saying rabbi I can be 4chunner nao?

"Who cares" are the people who realize that a lot of Americans listen to PJW.

Now PJW is off the Trump Train *in terms of Syria*, and it looks like he deleted his original tweet, always thought he was an opportunist.

>mfw Lauren Southern is pulling this shit too
At least now all these shills are outing themselves and we can be rid of this garbage.

Link to the telescope?

lel, my thoughts exactly

*periscope

trump is a sold out to jews and saudis

Admitting you're wrong is like trying to fight an addiction. It can be very difficult, often the addicts will get angry and behave irrationally. They'll try to make excuses.

>hey guise if we keep making pro-israel posts eventually the newfags will think Sup Forums are neocon
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Also

Nah senpai, you're the Jew
>WTF TRUMP BLEW UP A SHITTY AIRFIELD I HATE HIM NOW WW3 INEVITABLE REEEEEEEEEEE
No one is gonna give a fuck next week.

nasa.gov/

no one listens to him other than to laugh at him

lmao the madman

>>>
lol you are, blindly follow anyone you will ha ?
at leats be a man an admit what he did was wrong I know I have

Correction: he kept the original tweet, he's just backpedaling after losing subscribers.