/conspiracy/ time

Does anyone who paid attention remember how lost was Trump looking after private speech with Obama?

He shook Obama's hand, complimented his presidency and said that important things were told.

What does pol think?

My theory on that day was he was brainwashed or something. Deeply hypnotized. My theory that since that day, Trump wasn't /ourguy/ anymore. Nobody can be elected US president and not be brainwashed by Powers That Be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkxVbYxy-c
youtube.com/watch?v=4sVp3yFNEYQ&t=22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i mean, look at him

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkxVbYxy-c

Yes, it was unforgettable. He was very far away from his normal alpha self. He looked like he was informed of some shit that he never thought possible.

And I have been wondering ever since: Trump has lived life, he has seen some shit. What could Obama tell him to throw him off balance so much?

>that flag
what a surprise

>that flag
what a surprise

I hope it is not true, but as things are going now.. Trump Train is dead. We are looking at you Russia. US is Jewish land, EU is Jewish land, only Russia remains.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sVp3yFNEYQ&t=22s

>What could Obama tell him to throw him off balance so much?

Hey Trump, hate to break the news to you pal but as president you don't actually have the power to change anything, you have your lobbies and advisors and you go along with them or they'll kill you. Have fun

Would make better neighbors than you lazy fucks.

trump was murdered and replaced with an android, digits confirm

He's playing 7D 420p inverted roblox speed run

That's because he becomes insecure in the presence of an actual alpha male.

PROTIP: Having temper tantrums on a daily basis != alpha.

Yeah...and then he made that unprovoked crazy ass statement about what great people the Clintons are.
>The Clintons are great people, amazing people

If anyone would know about hypnosis or brainwashing that actually works it would probably be the fsb, find a contact and ask them. Report back too.

yes, Russia is evil, the US, and their Jewish masters, is good, good, good...

I think what you saying is a conspiracy theory

it is, but hod do you explain old Trump vs new Trump? as we speak, Trump is deleting his old Syria tweets.

And Latin and South America.

>lazy fucks
how come most homeless and beggars in USA are either white or black?

Ive never seen asian or hispanic beggars in the street

Yes, but I was speaking about potential European allies that have potential to change the European landscape. Only Russia has potential and motives.

he lost. The entire media was against him, the deep state was just too strong. If he kept going with the Bannon/preibus line of attack he would upset the kushner side, and he had to make a choice. Turned out he chose to upset his base and go with the neo-cons and "moderate" democrats.

I had a history teach tell me once her thoughts on this.
"what information does someone with president level security access find out when they are voted into office."
Trump learned some deep shit

Moves had been made he didn't expect.

That's why Kelly Ann referenced the bowling green massacre, which should have happened by now.

He has to be careful, the timeline is unstable.

Because a dollar in Mexico makes you rich.
It's worth more to you than it is to me.

you either are blind or haven't been on california