Obligatory Buyers' Remorse Thread

This asshole better have a timemachine because he ain't messing with our good timeline and getting away with it.

I do not regret voting for him (american businessman) because Killary was the Antichrist, but I do regret supporting him and giving him so much of my free time. I feel a void inside me.

Anyone else feels utterly destroyed?

>Brazil

Are you retarded?

VPN I assume like most other people here.

>The cross is sideways in your flag

Are you retarded?

Whatever happens I don't regret it, the memes were worth it.

which vpns are not blocked by Sup Forums?

I work in Brazil for Mapfre.

>Brazil
>Thinks he can vote in our election.
I hate r the donald, but i think those faggots might be correct. Alot of south americans are making "Regret" threads (they cannot even vote....)

Get out of our politics south american scum. You never had any regret because you cannot even vote.

Dude, I work in the brazilian branch of Mapfre.

I am american.

>other countries having buyers remorse
kek
Imagine how fucking awful it is to be an American who voted for him. This was the first election in 50-100 years that actually seemed to represent us and not the Jews. Our hopes and dreams were all set up with the wall, the entry bans, the ICE raids, and other good things. We even get great spicings and proof that Israel false flagged mass-antisemitism. Then we got the Ryancare debacle. It seemed like 4D chess. The msm and Russian narrative were being btfo and the old corrupt politicians seemed like they were on their last ropes. Things seemed good for Americans online as well. We were uncucked and had a bright future.
Then in one single day, pretty much all of this was ripped to fucking threads in a betrayal by the one man that most of us thought would never betray us. In one day all of what we worked for, suffered for, voted for, and held dear was butchered in front of us by Donald Trump. He made it clear that America First was a fucking lie and that Israel First and the rest of the Neocon agenda is all that matters. The last remaining ray of hope is that Bannon is still on the team, and that is looking like more and more worrisome by the day. On top of all of that, we've gone all the way back to being public enemy number one on the Internet with anyone remotely worth talking to.
In short, for anyone in other countries that have buyers remorse over Trump, just imagine how we feel.

More shilling from /leftypol/

I'm just waiting for another terrorist attack to happen in the United States, I will laugh and rejoice at every worthless burger killed.

You're not gonna have much luck here. Ardon has already taken most of the board and filled it with their retarded kike cocksucking. The only thing to do now is stem the damage, call out the shills and wait for better times.

Unironically this

Gorsuch confirmed on Monday

I have buyers remorse and feel like a giant dick head. I'm honestly fucking sorry. I supported Trump through the meme wars and even lost all of my irl friends. He is bowing down to the establishment doing the complete opposite of everything he said. I shouldn't be shocked but I feel like my God Emperor has turned on me and I can't control myself. I'm literally shaking just thinking about everything I sacrificed for him just to be let down. I don't even know what to tell my 3 year old son who still proudly wears his Maga hat.I wish I was with her.

No, this is one sounds legit.

Libshill and libshill.

You guys actually think any real anons give a fuck about Syria, a fucking sandnigger country? Fuck off.

Leave /pol you are brain dead and just asume everyone that disagrees with trump is shareblue,leftypol, or something else.

Your fucking cancer dude leave

Not utterly destroyed but disappointed yes. Part of the reason I and many others supported him was because of his isolationist view point on the middle east. His betrayal is very disappointing indeed

>(american businessman)
Your English is good but not good enough to sell that one, Jose

"Omg trump is being a hypocrite and going against his campaign promises............ Anyone that points this out is a leftist,shareblue,or insert what ever i can think of"

"I love trump even though hes betraying me"

"omg its just 6000D chess mates"

"im a fucking braindead chimp that cant critically think"

>there's an anus on your flag
Shouldn't you and Pakistan nuke each other about now?

Shill harder, faggot.

>Protecting the petrodollar is bad for everyday Muricans

You must be new here

SHARIABLUE FAGGOTS FUCK OFF

i gave $ to his campaign..it was more than 100 and less than 500 is all i care to say.

feeling some regret in all honesty.

Im trying Im trying

It's not surprising you degenerate Kushner wannabes think you can downplay this, but you should at least try to make the shilling less flagrant. The Syrian conflict involves much more than its sandnigger inhabitants.

Support more Israeli wars o.<

"b-b--b-but muh-trump promised he wont"

Well the memes were worth it. And I agree that Hillary would have been a lot worse. But yeah, I can't support him after this. It is a betrayal of all that MAGA means, and my loyalty is to this country, not to him.

Sworn in. He's already confirmed.