Why do white women like black culture so much?

Why do white women like black culture so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/sweeps-week-discourse-on-the-psychology-of-mudsharks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof we can't even compete baka

t. ugly nigger

>8 inch cocks
>self confidence
>not pasty white
>can dance

blacks are the women of race and women are the blacks of gender. it makes sense that they would if you think about it

Because almost all women are children and their brian easily distracted by Loud things bobbles.
Black people are almost wholly children in mind and I.Q..

>nipple peeking out

>Because almost all women are children and their brains are easily distracted by Loud things and bobbles.
>Black people are almost wholly children in mind and I.Q..

rap/hip hop causes black on black crime and degeneracy

They don't, but they are brainwashed to think so, from social media, to music, movies, news... until some shit happen.

They love to be retarded

It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling It's virtue signaling

Further proof that women don't like anything

They do what authority figures tell them to. At one time it was their fathers, pastors or husbands. Now it's the liberal media sewer.

hehe i wonder why...

They want to be dominated. Your typical anglo cant dominate cause they are gay ass bitch boys. Celts on the otherhand can control a woman.

They don't really. Most are just led by emotions and the most confident (see cocky) men around. A lot of white males have been cucked by years of Marxist programming in school, in culture, in the MSM and are only just starting to rise.

Swear off the sluts and coal burners. They're beyond hope. Save yourself for a Christian, young, virginal traditional female that wants to make babies. They're out there, and if you can't find them it's because you're not going to Church and aren't a catch yourself.

unbelievably underrated

also

> talks a lot

why don't you go ask your sister or mother user? i'm sure they dream of the big long thick nubian sword

Non-stop ultra advertising on TV 24/7 over the past 40 years. It's just like all the talentless, tastless rap music, it's stagnant and never changes but most seem to never notice. 99% of Women do what ever is on tele-vison PERIOD. It's all about what her cunty friends think. It will be funny when the "niggers are all rocket scientists!" trend ends because if white men ALREADY are blamed for all the fugly ass freak-defromed half-nigger kids, despite NO involvement, what's coming next from the bitches? I say a double black eye.....if they are lucky.
Anyway the sub-types of mudskanks types are dicerned here ---> heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/sweeps-week-discourse-on-the-psychology-of-mudsharks/

Women like whatever is fashionable.

what is black culture

woman like anything that's perceived as cool

if woman didn't have vagina's we would just throw them to the bottom of the ocean

Black culture is basically the popular culture of our time.

It's the default. You'd have to actively seek out something different if you aren't into it... and most people are too lazy to bother.

Of course it's been this way for a long time, but it's really ramped up over the last 20 years or so.

Blacks create weird fads and fashions that are polished up and pushed with very sophisticated marketing by smart jews.

Also weed.

White girls dig what is forbidden by white Christian cucks

because propaganda and destruction of european art

women use niggers as dildos in the same way men in the future will fuck their sexbots

in both cases, they're just afraid of something good and real

also, once you go black
>we don't want you back
>you're a single mother
>you have AIDS

yep

Because women are stupid and black "culture" is stupid as well?

Women want to be socially accepted, they have to because humans are one of the most extreme "K-selection" species and pregnant women are very vulnerable without the assistance of the tribe.

A bigger question is why black culture swings above its weight so much, 1/6 of the population account for maybe 50% of pop culture. Black men have the highest testosterone and many are stuck in the ghetto motivating them to find other ways to get out.

Sup Forums says they have low IQs, but they also get paid more for the same IQ, there might be something to be said for their high test and other characteristics.

>follow white girl on twitter
>retweets black twitter shit
every time

this

bbc

only in (your) country. I cant stand looking at white girls twerking, listening to dindus music or wearing that fuckin nigger clothes - these things are slowly becoming more popular in US and unfortunately in EU too.. so pls burgers TAKE CARE OF UR WHITE WOMEN

They don't.

Slide thread.

Why so much nigger bait today?????

A black friend of mine made a joke tinder here and got some responses. The main reason is BBC.

they don't.

Because white women require constant attention and black men are too poor to pay anything but attention.

They don't, by and large, but you are meant to think they do to make you feel inadequate or betrayed, thus egging on depression and distrust.
People need to learn when they're being fooled.

They don't, nigger.

confidence and can dance and because its a social trend

Because it's the trend pushed by jews. If wearing nazi helmets were the trend, white women would wear it.

Fucking fag can't accept the fact that white girls love BBC so white people will turn in a minority. Get over it.

slippery nipple right there faam

whites are becoming a minority because of mass immigration only.

u have internet in favela? give the router back to your white master

>All rap is bad
t. Pleb

BBC?

it's everywhere. Even in American pop songs by white female artists, and I'm not even talking about where they throw a random rapping nig in there. Basically the artist (white female) might start singing a line in some weird nigger-like accent, it's like some Jamaican accent or some shit, it's hard to explain.. anyone know what I'm talking about? That's some psychological conditioning shit if I've ever seen it.

Jewish media. Go back to the 50's and see the difference.

ive always said that women and niggers deserve each other

i heard once a song that some white girl was pretending to sing like a nigger - it was disguisting

source

>black men have BIG COCKS!

They want everything and claim it as their own. I.e. Jewish inventors.

They like the cock that comes with it

Literally only because it's popular.

Aoc should be lowered

T. Califag

you misspelled cock

So they have the low IQ to fall for these (((tricks)))?

why do you get so triggered by white women? let them do what they want. People of all races are fucking retarded (including us whites, yes). Whites are naturally self-destructive and are getting weeded out HARD by natural selection. Human beings are glorified apes and I don't give a fuck the future of us animals.

because they are bored. I'm sorry to say but most men have become basic bitches.

Remember that time when women got wet by just looking at a strong independet man? That time is gone and now betas are rising because little girls are so privileged that they are taught to look for a man to control while on the other side the blacks dont give a fuck about what women think. They just wanna fuck them really hard. Thats what grown up women really want. To be fucked hard and manly.

Do you think you can fuck hard?

Black people are more funny and fun to hang around. You really can't blame white women for liking them.

mandatory exposure by jewish school events

literally every school dance I ever went to in my white neighborhood featured crunk nigger music.

Maybe because of evolution they like "bonding" with others, so whatever is (((popular))) they will like.

Humans are not the "most extreme" K selected species user. Elephants are.

women are brainlets who are biologically and hormonally turned on by cockiness and dancing skills (or rhythm and style of body movements in general). oh and easy access to drugs through black people helps too.

black user here, do you want the truth?

T. Cuck

if they didn't have pussies we would hunt them for sport.

yea i know exactly what you mean

is that a fucking NIPPLE slip I see?!

Anyone have moar of these girls?

Daily reminder that white women are literally built for black dicks.

A white woman's average vaginal depth is

A Hispanic woman's average vaginal depth is
4.1 in

While a black woman's average depth is

Food for thought.

because it is simple muh money muh dik

>black "people" are still the least desirable of all ethnic groups according to actual statistics and not maymays despite white people being subjected to constant conditioning from birth
>people ignore reality because the self hatred conditioning is so ingrained within them

that cant be true

>modern white woman on social media
>yo YAS queen slayyy and all kinds of nigger phrases

Black men dominate pop culture and sports and white women follow. Just accept that the West is an African and Muslim colony and embrace the future of a mixed country. White men, as a whole, are rejected by white women, and they are too weak to stop this. I see even the "pure conservative Christian" women acting and doing the same exact shit.