TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY IN ONE PICTURE

SPREAD THIS LIKE HIV IN SAN FRANCISCO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sad-syria-chemical-attack-idlib-khan-sheikhoun-bashar-al-assad-regime-israel-mossad-intelligence-a7670291.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i feel so fucking sad today after all we did for him...

Worship god (demon) of chaos... get chaos.

Yep, it was bound to happen. Just look at how many kikes are surrounding him in that small room. They're using their mental power to influence him. Being around Jews for too long drains your energy and turns you into a goy puppet.

We should have voted for Hillary. It was her turn.

Atleast she wouldn't have had this many Jews in her cabinet.

IM SORRY MADAM PRESIDENT!!!

Jesus fucking Christ. Fuck this country. Fucking traitors.

Miller is an honorary Aryan

stupid leaf

You over-Jewed by 3.

There are still 4 too many Jews in this picture. But Anton, Hagin and Powell aren't heebs.

No argument, fuck you Drumpfcuck.

Clinton's appoint only Jews to the Supreme Court. Goodbye 1st & 2nd amendment.

face it, it's over

we lost. this is fucking pathetic.

Jews and Catholics.

The only time we've ever been cozy together, y'know, other than VII and the Jesuits.

Trump has got to go

You sure that guy in the front isn't a Jew? His hair has been worn away from excessive yamaka usage.

>Bannon with that concern face

I feel bad for him

>Turn your back on Christ for a Reddit meme ("Le Kek")
>Surprised when it backfires
Come back, Sup Forums

How the fuck are any of you surprised? These people weren't secretly Jewish. Trump was secretly supporting Israel from the getgo. It's been in front of you this whole time and you ignored it. How fucking stupid has this board become?

We need to get this good goy kike toy impeached. He's garbage

is this true?

I feel so sad for Bannon more than anything, just look at him, he seem sad. :(

Unfortunately it is.

As a liberal I welcome Trump's punitive strike on Assad regime, using WMD will not be tolerated by liberals anywhere.

Faggot christcucks are the reason the west is shit

Hmm I wonder (((who))) are behind this???

A 32 oz pack of Mccain® Classic Fries™ was added to your personal safe box.

The lugenpresse is already trying to help Jared and get ahead of Sup Forums on this to tamp-down criticism.

Are they all actually jewish?

worthy of bump

Yeap, all Jews senpai.

Fucking kike lover.

Hope made us desperate to believe.

This is what I get for having faith in people. Or anything i guess.

True colors on Twitter.

Whats with all the Nintendo's?

You were warned, matey

Cool

Who is the guy to the left of Trump? He seems to be dumbfounded by the discussion.

Trump himself seems confused and uncertain. Bombing Syria was definitely not his idea.

Kushner is looking at Trump as if he's angry with him. They probably had an argument about this and Trump backed down.

Is the dream dead lads?

>zoom in on Trump's face
>record scratch
>freeze frame
>"Well you're probably wondering how I ended up at the bar mitzvah...."

Makes me think of that Bobby Ficher quote about America being a Jewish country

according to the internet, here are my findings

*spicer, obviously

That's still 4 Jews too many.

If I wanted kikes and neocons running the country still, I would have voted for Jeb.

I tried to warn you.

you forgot to give the lampshade a star

What are those devices on the table?

ran paul was the only good choice
but between shillary and trump, he was the best choice

i cannot believe he let himself duped so easily, once he fire bannon it's officially over

meme redone

thanks user.

now add in the neocons

basically everyone else but bannon and spicer and that one skinny guy

>realizing that all you did was for (((Them)))

Fuck them over 100 fold.

Thank you. Thats valuable contend and I appreciate it.

So Powell is an Egyptian Jew? I knew she was Egyptian. I didnt know she was Jew too.

>Mar-a-Lago war room
>President Trump’s trips to Mar-a-Lago have cost taxpayers an estimated $10 million

I guess he really was using them for work.

Shill thread.

Fucking hairlets

>implying it wasn't a bunch of kikes and JIDF spamming Sup Forums with their (((trump maga memes)))for the last year

Daily reminder that Trump IS the swamp.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

The missiles along cost us $30 million. Not a bricks worth of wall yet. How is that for America First.

We've been butt-cucked in every hole. Hard and dry. Every hole.

Butt-cucked.

Even Jews bald

What is Kushner looking @_@ with his handz folded in comfort in the middle of a briefing of a major war unwrapping?

>Thinking that the god of chaos wouldn't empower the chief sowers of chaos.

Poor Bannon.

nothing pisses me off more than a post that breaks the rules having 50 replies. MODS, ENFORCE THE RULES

>pic related

The kid and the old mans making a mockery of the usa usa usa...collective.
Imagine taking orders from a kid.

Prove it!

The thing that annoys me the most isn't that Trump fell for the jewish lies.

It's that Shareblue/CTR is probably sitting somewhere celebrating their "victory" over Sup Forums, when in reality they did a shitty and counterproductive job. Rather than destroy support for Trump, they only strengthened it.

Shareblue, you had zero to do with Sup Forums flipping on Trump. Zero. Nothing.

You excluded, Chistozionists...you stupid tard.
Sorry.

no, the stars are only there because I was using an older meme.

>they only strengthened it.
Which means its fall is greater...

May we please have their names and positions as well?

It just goes to show, YOU NEVER TRUST JEWS, EVER.

Hey Rabbi...

Syrian chemical attack on Khan Sheikhoun approved by 'highest levels' of Assad regime, Israel's Mossad finds

OY VEY

BOMB THE """EVIDENCE""" GOYS SEND ANOTHER 50 MISSLES

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sad-syria-chemical-attack-idlib-khan-sheikhoun-bashar-al-assad-regime-israel-mossad-intelligence-a7670291.html

I'm sure those naive cunts will spin it like that in their heads so that all their work doesn't seem like a waste of time and resources.

The fact that they shilled so hard here during the election is a huge part of who almost the entirety of Sup Forums decided to shill for Trump.

I originally didn't give a shit about Trump, but because those CTR fucks were shitting up the board so immensely, I decided to join in on the meme magic. As did many, many other foreigners.

In short, those dumb cunts united Sup Forums against a common enemy who were shitting up the board. The fact that they never realized the inefficency and counterproductivity of their shilling was fucking hilarious to watch.

you misinterpret chaos

not like there was a better choice though, either way we were gonna get fucked it appears

Miller and Anton are based though. Much better than the Shabbos goy Preibus and Tellerson

ok it wasn't really super funny, i could have done better... but i should had at least a (you) for the trips, no ?

Hah, kek was formed rite here