For all the 10 year olds in the board screaming shill right now. No, It's not /leftypol/...

For all the 10 year olds in the board screaming shill right now. No, It's not /leftypol/, shareblue or some other boogeymen. Trump betrayed us and we're pissed. He proved himself to be another neocon. Go back to T_D. That's all.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems like you forgot that he too is a politician, they all lie.
He sounded great, but when push came to shove he was weak and crumbled.

>brazil flag

uh huh.

No you are from fucking ShareBlue. Just shilling much harder than usual.

Fuck off shareblue.
sage

Plus, you're fucking brazilian. Nobody gives a fuck.

Stop shiposting and go back to the jungle
you've made another thread already

>lalalalalala I can't hear you not agreeing with the infallible gud empra xD
Take your Reddit shit back to where you belong.

sages don't work that way buddy, lurk more, l2 ignore threads
i'm a burger, get out

Hit almost every one

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

>Much betrayal
>Literally gassed Assad 6 gorillion times
>Muh tomahawks

He did fucking nothing.

Who gives a fuck about Syria? He can nuke Syria for all I care, since when do we give a shit about them? Board is being raided hard right now. You think any actual Anons care about fucking Syria? Fuck off.

Is it so hard to believe that some of us who believed he would not involve us in Syria are upset he involved us in Syria? Calling everyone shills is a pathetic double think protecting you from the idea that Trump supporters disagree with 1 of his actions.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES. YOU KILLED THIS FUCKING BOARD AND I WANT YOU TO DIE YOU AUTISTS AND RETARDS.

no. go back to the_donald and fuck off

But... but.. I am from /leftypol/.

Fuck off spamming this in every thread, I hope the mods ban your stupid ass.

Its true though, Trump did get kiked at some point in the past 24 hours.

Its not easy to be /ourguy/; the CIA, Media and his own son-in-law were out to get him.

This is the day the dream died.

>german
Expected tbqhfam

Pick up a rifle and fuck off to Syria if you think Assad is a problem. I want no part in Israel's wars.

If McCain (D) and the MSM is praising it then it can't be good.

>Drumpf betrayed us, go back to r/T_D/ Drumpf supporters
Hmmmm. I wonder who this could be.

Possibly someone with an interest against Trump prior to the airstrike.

Reminder to Sage and Ignore shill posts

And how exactly did Trump betray us?

Are Farage, Molyneux, Milo, Coulter also shareblue then?

> Muh gassed children
> Muh we gotta defend Israel
Instead of letting the syria handle their own business he goes there and attacks like the good goy he is.
Just look who's supporting him.
> CNN
> Israel
> Shillary
> McCain
> (((Kushner)))

>Brazil

Its time to leave plebbit; also, how does Trumps cum taste ?

kys you shill cunt

Please fuck off, cancer

Concern troll, do a better job at bait

>Croatia

r/the_donald please fuck off.

> Muh gassed children
For someone who doesn't trust Trump, you sure do take his expressed intentions at face value.

> Muh we gotta defend Israel
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't said anything about Israel regarding the strikes.

BTFO Kremlin shill

>us
>we
Go outside and get shot you worthless monkey, you don't speak for me. Anybody who thinks that this act was just for the sake of doing it is the kind of retard who thinks people who give up pieces in a chess game are losing on purpose. While this has potential to blow up in his face, it could very well achieve a great deal in the political realm, and I question the authenticity of anybody who says they've been here for any time at all and doesn't trust Trump to have something up his sleeve.

Nope, they are Kremlin shills

"I'll be the greatest friend of Israel" - Trump
"No one is a bigger support of Israel than me, believe me" - Trump
"Assad gassed babies, beautiful little babies" - Trump
"We fully support the U.S decision of attacking Syria" - P.M of Israel
"Assad has no right to rule" - Tillerson
"We condemn the atrocities committed by the Assad regime" - Niki Hayley
Thank you Mr.(((Kusher)))

Eat a dick anti Trump shill

ITT Shareblue talks to ten year olds instead of fucking them.

This, im with Putin now

A fucking hue

"I would have done the same" - Clinton
"We will work with our (((allies))) in the middle east to achieve a solution in Syria" - Trump

the shills' arguments to get more semitic as time goes on.
>if i call other people shill, then surely nobody will suspect that the shill is actually me!
>if i tell people to "go back to T_D" then i will fit in!
why do you have to be so obvious?

All that shit is true though faggot. When Israel, Trudeau, Clinton, McCain, Bill Kristol are defending you then you fucked up big time.

Do you not remember how the rebels were previously caught trying to frame Assad for chemical weapons? How a policy document leaked in 2014 outlining a strategy to frame Assad for chemical weapons to justify an invasion?

False intelligence about chemical weapons is exactly the same bullshit that got you into the Iraq war, seriously how fucking stupid are you burgers? It's mind blowing

Sure let's attack the last secular middle eastern leader and the only person who is fighting for Christianity and against radical Islam. Let's fund more "moderate rebels" and work with our (((Greatest ally))) to "stabilize" the region.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

The whole reason for the US intervening in Syria is because Assad is allied with Iran, an enemy of Israel. Any politician who is for intervening in Syria is a Zionist.

Seriously, just read that email. The fact that Trump and Clinton are agreeing on Syria means that Trump fucked up big league

trumplets BTFO

Kill yourself, you fucking proxy user shill.
Why can't you people fuck off and suck each other's dick at the thought of having some meaningful thing to ever say, since it seems it will never happen.

Care to explain how the fuck do you feel like that?
I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU SHILLS.

HIJOS DE SU PUTA MADRE.
I HOPE YOU FUCKS DIE IN A THOUSAND WAYS. MAY YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES PERISH IN THE MOST GRUESOME WAY.
MAY YOU HAVE NO LINEAGE, NO RECORD, NOTHING LEFT IN THIS WORLD.

Trump has said he'd support Israel since he starting running, and again he's said nothing about the strikes relating to some greater campaign in the interest of Israel.

You should know by now that politicians rarely mean anything they say, even Trump.

Of course others are going to support attacking Syria, it's been this way for like 5 years. The last several months have indicated that those in the current administration are not at all on the same page. That should offer some reason as to why Trump would decide to launch such an isolated, relatively benign strike.

>Trump turns in to an establishment good goy
>don't worry it's just concern shills
Trump just shat in all of our faces and you still defend the piece of human garbage.
> lol hillary wants to help ISIS by bombing assad
>i'll destroy ISIS in a hundred days
>whoops I bombed assad instead
And then the dumb cunt makes this excuse
>well I've watched the unverified camcorder video and I saw muh poor children and I had to do something.

Trump showed throught the campaign that he isn't this fucking stupid enough to buy in to a obivous false flag so easily, now he's pushing the bullshit narrative and pushing (((their))) agenda. He has been compromised.
If this doesn't make you sick to your stomach, you should go back to plebbit and circle jerk the critcism away because will not support a neocon establishment goy.

Using faggy ass picture, referring to go back to T_D(catch all term, branding) doesn't refer to majority of Sup Forums at all, dividing and conquer tactics, constant gas lighting, etc. In your writing you idiots tend to follow a trend and it is easily distinguished. It's funny how you deflected this from investigating who did the attack to turning this board into something completely unproductive. Trump is not the end game dumbass, normies were red-pilled en-masse. Liberal movements will never recover for the next 10 years.

After this there will be no so called elections; democracy is a delusion. There is only the law of the jungle. Who ever is the strongest is at the top. Revolutions will become the past only leaving purges. Be prepared. Also sage for this fucking unproductive post, if your gonna shill then at least contribute something useful and discuss.

Have fun dying for Israel you faggot