>>120020164

Democrats claim that the Republicans are playing around with the Senate because without any debate then the Senate would turn into a House 2.0.
There's also the threat that if the Democrats retake the Senate in the future they would be more inclined to use the nuclear option.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peruta_v._San_Diego_County
rt.com/usa/383532-lgbtq-civil-rights-act/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-07/mcconnell-reaches-out-to-romney-about-possible-senate-bid
archive.is/VITtq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only we had that tilt when (((gay marriage))) was being legalized.

I'm not saying that the person who offs RBG would be a hero for all of eternity...that would be wrong.

I love niggers.

It did. Are you 12?

>Neil Gorsuch
Quick rundown on what he stands for in his endgame?

Pretty happy to see him appointed tbqh. 7-2 majority when?

They could still rule on Peruta V California.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peruta_v._San_Diego_County
The 7th court also ruled that LGBT workers are protected from discrimination.
rt.com/usa/383532-lgbtq-civil-rights-act/

Ginsburg is 83 and Breyer is 78 and Kennedy(a moderate) is 80.
It's very likely that a 7-2 Conservative court will happen.

Can't wait till Ginsberg dies in 2019 after this train wreck loses the Senate majority to the Dems and they don't hear any nominations from Trump because it's his last year and then go go nuclear and elect a Muslim judge. Neocons everywhere will scream "unconstitutional"

Screencap this

He's Scalia-lite.

The three senators that voted in favor of Gorsuch are.
>Senator Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota.
>Joe Manchin III of West Virginia
>Joe Donnely of Indiana.
One Republican Senator abstained from voting because he was recovering from back surgery..
>Senator Johnny Isaakson of Georgia abstained.
45 Democrats voted against Gorsuch.

I thought he was more conservative then Scalia but also a constitutionalist.

good news
bump to fight /sg/ crybabies

If you're talking about religious issues, then yeah probably.

>Democrats taking back the Senate in 2018
El O El.
Expect 5 or more Republican seat gains.
That's true on that and with Ginsburg needing a replacement in 2019-20 the Republicans can easily do a 6-3 flip by 2019

Thanks for the bump man.
Just tired of political discussions being drowned out by random shills and dumb threads.

Mission accomplished. Probably the most important thing we wanted from Trump. This will save US from crazy Liberals for awhile.

I can't wait for (((Ginsburg))) to die. Please make it happen soon.

Romney plans to run for Orrin's seat in Utah if he retires in 2018.
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-07/mcconnell-reaches-out-to-romney-about-possible-senate-bid
Amazing get.
Can she live to 2020?
She's 83 years old already.

>Amazing get.
Another cool one today

Let me try.

Bump

When you feed on the blood of children via satanic rituals and chaga mushrooms like that wench does, you extend your life.

>Implying they wouldn't anyway.

He thinks that the constitution actually means what it says, and believes that decisions should be based upon what the constitution says, NOT what leftists WANT it to say.

Pretty much this.

RIP Scalia aka Longhorn
Long Live Gorsuch.

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

eat a dick all liberals and shills

Democrats are the ones who gave us the nuclear option when they arrogantly thought they would be a majority forever

I agree that the Democrats acted like literal cucks for crying about this when Reid himself used the nuclear option to basically confirm and pack the courts with liberals.

this is the best part of the whole thing

they literally fucked themselves

I don't know if you can say likely. They will put the liberals on whatever life extending treatments soros is getting. He's 86. If that doesn't work some more conservatives will start mysteriously dying in their sleep.

i think i may have figured it out. the Syrian fiasco was to buy a couple of democrats to clinch his nominee for SC. good old fashioned tit-for-tat.

archive.is/VITtq

>doing what you need to to have the government actually keep governing
>this is bad

A 6-3 flip would be a death blow to democrats.