HAHAHAHA!

Which one of you fuckers just trolled Savage?

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmDKrXonK8g
youtube.com/watch?v=e4eS-dhBbgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_6T74o89514
youtube.com/watch?v=eLWHYhhvKXs
youtube.com/watch?v=XkwySCu25A8
youtu.be/k4XIrK4pT9w
youtube.com/watch?v=XqKoh9IBF3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>spends the entire show making the case that Trump's move is a fatal mistake though smart domestically and prob. means that the globalist takeover already happened
>takes the first caller of the show to hear their opinion
>hitler did nothing wrong

link and time?

Right before that caller he went on saying about how its only in Israel's interest to involve America into the war with Syria. Lel

This, I want to hear him sperg over it.

I spit bourbon all over the screen. I love how the caller didnt back down and said he was serious. Fucking priceless. I am sure Wiener is screaming at the call screener right about now.

I always kinda liked savage. You can sorta tell he has become a little more torn over the whole israel thing

Hour 2 of the show will probably be here within 10 minutes. Not sure the time though. I didn't catch it.

youtube.com/channel/UC6Msyx_FPSo4T1jHddmmdKg/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0

>It's a Sup Forums alienates a Jew making our case episode

Savage is pretty based desu. He's the closest thing to Sup Forums on the raidio. Won't officially name the Jew though of course.

God bless you Savage. We need the backlash of this to hurt severely.

Who the fuck is this guy???

I love how savage let him say it three fucking times before booting him off.

the best radio show there is.

"Let's get it on! Let's bring it on! Bomb Iran" -- youtube.com/watch?v=UmDKrXonK8g

youtube.com/watch?v=e4eS-dhBbgQ

Against Ron Paul in both 2008 and 2012 because of his support for Israel (would not even have Ron Paul supporters as callers on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=_6T74o89514

youtube.com/watch?v=eLWHYhhvKXs

youtube.com/watch?v=XkwySCu25A8

>I love how savage let him say it three fucking times before booting him off.

Savage probably agrees with him inside that Hitler did nothing wrong for his own folk,but just hates that Hitler killed his folk.

He named the jew today actually. Hes calling out jew investors who profited from the strike and saying that he is not down with us being Israel's navy. Wiener slams new york elite kikes often actually.

Jesus crist. You listen to a 60 year old dude that's dressed like Dick Tracey... well now I know this place is shit

Underage b&.

>You listen to a 60 year old dude that's dressed like Dick Tracey... well now I know this place is shit

Top kek…. not atleast entertaining the words and wisdom of elders…..

part 2 is gone

It was never uploaded I don't think. Guess (((they))) didn't want to upload it. I'm checking here for something:

youtube.com/results?q=michael+savage&sp=CAISBAgBGAI%253D

Yeah he actually handled it pretty cool, which for him is unheard of. I don't think he understands what is behind the statement obviously.

I need to hear this!

Bump, I'm looking for it too. What was he talking about before he took the call?

Wait does this dude really have a nigger kid?

>Wait does this dude really have a nigger kid?

His daughters all married Tyrones.

youtu.be/k4XIrK4pT9w

this. but he also said that when he names the jew and calls out Israel too many degenerates call in.

>His daughters all married Tyrones.

You mean he has multiple daughters and they all married niggers? That's too good to be true hahahahaha. I can jerk off to anime, but at least my kids didn't marry niggers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMA FUCKING O

WAS THAT (You)?

>Which one of you fuckers just trolled Savage?

Savage did a whole show about this board a few months back.

It was pretty hilarious and he said he was gonna browse after the show.

Top Kek

Bless you user.

Ahh, supporting the system that completely fucked over your line of genetics and any will to live. This is a destroyed man. He's a shell, an NPC. He will never see the light of day again, he has plunged too far into the darkness. When he dies he won't go to hell because he's already living in it.

""Nazis"""

Savage heard him the first time and was toying with him hoping he's go further than just repeating the line. Could have been a much better call if he took it further

I only listen to teenagers

Mustache strikes again.

Yes, He's not as think as you dumb he is

>he has plunged too far into the darkness.

From the sounds of it, the darkness has plunged into his daughters too.

>He's a shell, an NPC.

This is how we should refer to normies/ non-woke peeps now.

NPC liberals,leftists, and normies just wondering around their daily lives while society crashes from immigration, corporatism ,and cultural marxism.

And it shall be NPC

I think he's like 76

The other day, he alluded to it by saying he isn't doing radio for commercial reasons anymore - he followed that up (I paraphrase) with something about not caring, putting the puzzle together, and that's when he brought up Israel and some rabbi calling for US intervention. Earlier or something, he also asked, "Why has Israel not fired a single shot in the Syrian civil war? Why I ask you?"

Lol....obviously.

>listening right now
>saying the Globalist (((cabal))) has won

Pretty sure his health books are redpilled too. Maximum Immunity will stop you from getting Globo-homo-cancer.

I too peddle fake enlightenment in order to demonize those whom challenge my ideology. 3 shmeckles for 1 (("red pill"))

>*Master Of Puppets playing*

>Welcome to the Savage Natio-TURN IT OFF!! TURN THE MUSIC OFF!!!!!

>Well once again today......... the slender man, the commander and grief WHO HAS UTTERLY DESTROYED THIS NATION in a scorched earth campaign..........THIS BUM AIDED BY THE LOW LIFE VERMIN IN THE MEDIA!!! AND THEN WE HAVE THE PICKLE PUSHER, THE DELI MAN, THE SELTZER MAN, SLEEPY CHUCK TODD, BLINKY BLITZER, MAXINE MUDDY WATERS, THE JAKE TAPWATERS, THE ANDERSON BLOOPERS. THESE - THESE - THESE...I can't say it...its a family show

>Anyway, I was on my way to my favorite little Italian restaurant on the water when I saw a degenerate marxist feminist ride her bike past me with blue hair. I couldn't even enjoy my spaghetti and meatballs after that, and it wasn't because the meatballs aren't as big as they used to be...its just..I don't know I'm in a bad mood. I had two vodka martinis now I have a headache

>But the craziest thing happened to me while I was eating there, Teddy was sitting there and he gave me this look haha and I knew I had to do the show today.....but he's really quite traumitized after getting kicked the poor thing ....he's still afraid of feet can you believe that? but my lawyer is dealing with it.....I wonder if you can sue for the emotional trauma of a dog?? Anyway, I was eating my meatballs and the crown on my tooth popped out, does this dentist have any idea what he's doing? ITS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK. I'm chewing this meatball and I'm thinking "Wait a minute, there is nothing hard in meatballs". Sure enough I spit it out and there it is.

>Let's go to the calls.....oh dear looks like we have no time left in the hour. Be here or be nowhere.

>Swiss America ad

he should've called Rush. Rush would've kept him on and let him explain. Savage will just hang up if you say hello

he named the jew yesterday cuz some rabbi was calling for syria to be bombed.

>I too peddle fake enlightenment in order to demonize those whom challenge my ideology. 3 shmeckles for 1 (("red pill"))

A Leftist who actively admits his trade.You most be the worst Leftist among your tradesmen/ whatever pronoun of the day used.

Trolling Rick Wilson is just about the most fun thing to do on the internet.

>Savage will just hang up if you say hello

That's one of the reasons I listen. The old jew is so unhinged I'm just waiting until he has another moment like when he called a caller a disgusting sodomite who should catch aids at a bath house on his tv show and msnbc pulled him. I think he only lasted about 5 shows. Lol.

>Won't officially name the Jew though of course.

I'm almost positive I've heard him do it.

Maybe is was just him raging about wanting someone turned into a lampshade. I haven't listened in a long long time.

That translates to failure as a parent, he would have been better off saving the time and effort not having kids with such a result, what a disaster.

Holy hell, user. Did you even think about my sides before you posted this?

lel forgot about that one
youtube.com/watch?v=XqKoh9IBF3o

Thats it. SAVAGE!

That seemed a pretty measured response. He quickly caught the joke for what it was.

>Go eat a sausage and choke on it
>*muted outrage from MSNBC staff in background*

He wrote a dietary health book where he covered AIDS. He knows that these sodomites are disgusting. What did the fag say to him, I couldn't make it out?

Top kek

>From the sounds of it, the darkness has plunged into his daughters too

uhm.. darkness plunged into his daughters

Bravo user that was spectacular

>I wonder if you can sue for the emotional trauma of a dog?
That's such a Jewish thought, top kek

Please do not call me underage. I like to be referred too as immature. Thanks!