Anyone else think this was fucking fine? This is what has happened;-

Anyone else think this was fucking fine? This is what has happened;-

1. Assad has been warned the US is not just going to sit there while he gasses children for russian interests (assad is a fucking despicable cunt, fuck you all)
2. Russia has just seen that Trump means business and will not sit by while it fucks around
3. Entire 'omg russia' narrative is BTFO
4. Entire 'hurr durr trump won't defend democracy boo hoo' narrative is BTFO
5. No troops expended, no risk to US lives, no unenforcable/retarded ''''''sanctions'''''' or no-fly zone, just shock and awe.
6. Prominent liberals praising Trump's actions
7. Entire arab world praising trump's actions
8. The overall resounding message is 'we're not going to get involved unless you do something fuck up, then death from above'

I don't see any bad sides to this, seriously.

>'WAA HE BETRAYED US WAAA'
He just wiped out some subhumans from a distance

>'WAA HE SAID NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN 2013'
He told that shitty government whose secretary of state was fucking Hillary who wanted a retarded 'no fly zone' not to get involved

>'WAAA ISRAEL WANTS THIS'
Israel wants direct boots on the ground US involvement

>'WAA FALSE FLAG'
>be israel
>gas children and somehow manipulate all witnesses/commentators into thinking it was Assad
>poor innocent lil Assad didn du nuttin
>happymerchant.jpg
If that's true we have bigger problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/awyattman88/status/850409647706177536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saged

in b4 RIDF shills

I'm tired of fucking foreign faggot's giving us their retarded fucking opinions on our politics. You're all fucking retards. Don't you have a country of your own? Jesus

>>'WAA FALSE FLAG'
>>be israel
>>not ISIS
You are pretty dumb for a Brit.

Holy shit the amount of redditfags today.

i'll bump once

I agree, it was a a really nice gambit.
Probably the best way for him to escape this false flag without overt war or being labelled Russia's lapdog again.
I just wish all those "wtf I hate Trump now" shills would leave already

Quite. Admittedly there's a small chance of russia swallowing you in retaliation, but even so.

Meh, I don't think Russia's super interested in holding this territory. Our whole culture is about resisting Russian influence, they'll pick softer targets.
And if they roll over us, they'll over roll half of EU anyway.

It made China's leader shit in his pants as Trump was talking to him not giving a fuck while Assad's regime got bombed.

Also Trump enforced a red line unlike that pussy ass bitch Obama. Now American trust and seriousness is renewed.

genius way to halt the Russian narrative and improve overall rating.

Also this. Now the whole retarded "Trump is Putin's puppet" assertion is getting shut down more. But of course there will still be some idiotic liberals believing it.

There is no ISIS anywhere near Idlib you retard.

I dont like taking pages from the neo-con playbook, but Trump literally had nothing to lose and everything to gain from doing this. The retards here though just love sucking Assad dick though so they've all lost their minds. Hot tip: Assad cannot possibly stay in power if Syria ever wants to see peace again.

Fuck off and die, shill.
>the US is not just going to sit there while he gasses children
Yeah, and that was fucking terrible. It's not our place to be involved in this bullshit. Vofdamn, you shills are scum

> Assad winning all over the place
> Russia backing them.
> Potential for American help through Trump
> Assad decides he'll bomb some insignificant village with Chemical weapons for lols
Seems like a totally coherent narrative.

Yes. Autistic screeching about ordnance being dropped on the Middle East is identifying shitskins on Sup Forums 101

>Seems like a totally coherent narrative.

and by the way, all this happens literally the same week after a certain in-law officially takes the reigns of administration

Mate Trump just scored an amazing win He just showed US threats are credible again. Russia watched it happen and didn't do shit. China already agreed to new talks. US power is back and it feels good, You should feel good to because we are bro's. UK and US are about to run train again.

I don't get the fucking reaction here. I mean, yes, there's been a influx of fucking reddit scum who think this is /alldonaldallthetimeheisperfect/ so the board as a whole is more sensitive about redditors (particularly after /mlpol/ which was and always will be hilarious and a great day), but this honestly seems like a perfectly acceptable action on trump's part.

I'm convinced either there must be shills trying to use this to disrupt Sup Forums (there fucking has to be), or most of the outrage is from fucking redditfags.

This whole thing reminds me depressingly of the scientology protests. Anarchic cohesion gradually fading to shit, srs business, and newfags from reddit.

Did the strike actually serve any strategic purpose, though?
The US used to be able to threaten people just by repositioning its aircraft carriers slightly. If they've been reduced to launching rockets just to stay politically relevant, that'd just be sad. That's the kind of thing you expect from North Korea.

>complains about other countries getting involved in USA's business

>USA literally bombing other countries that are none of their business

It's fireworks for the American public, it wasn't meant to do shit. It was just a show to appease the crowd and media crying out for blood.
Assad is already using the airstrip again.

apparently gassing them is a bridge too far (now that Trump is president)... but just normally blowing them to pieces in schools, hospitals, playgrounds, homes, etc...

that's cool. Assad can stay.

i don't have any problem with what Trump did. not sure it was that effective.... tell them you are coming, then blow up a few old garages and a couple of janitors.... yay!?!?!?

but it was something. maybe next time 60 tomahawks on Assad's house would have a little more impact. that was how Reagan rolled.

a lot of people here just seem incredibly naive to be honest. they want a strong president but go crazy when he throws his weight around. also wholeheartedly support Assad who is just a petty dictator.

everyone thinks this is a win-win-win-winwinwinwin situation.

stop listening to maximum overshilling

>assad and russia deeply overconfident due to Trump's desire to stay out of it
>want to make enemies shit themselves, plan to use attack to demonstrate america's lack of involvement and demoralise enemies
>trump's secretary of state recently says Assad isn't priority
>trump already worried about approval and losing base
>trump instead proves once again he does not give a fuck and slaps their shit.
>Also Mattis. Honourable mention for mattis.

Yes, you are not alone.

It's like Sup Forums has no collective memory, this is the same candidate that endlessly bashed Obama for not acting on "red lines" on the campaign trail.

It's the same candidate that wanted to "bomb the hell" out of IS and the like.

It's the same candidate who wants to spend billions upgrading and expanding our military for peace through strength.

It's the same candidate that wants to reassert the US place leading the world order.

Airstrikes do not mean we are repeating the Iraq invasion over again.

Because of the unhinged conspiracies surrounding Dems loss this past Fall and Russia cooperation with them regardless of what Trump personally wants it pretty much off the table, so Syria will have to be figured out through other means. Like airstrikes.

Yep go Trump fuck Russia fuck Syria. Only foreigners are butthurt because they're not American.

> Be me
> See it this way...
> Some Syrian kills some other Syrians
> So the US must respond by killing more Syrians?
> Makes no sense to me.
> Wish we would just let Syrians kill Syrians in peace
I think it's a waste of our resources. I don't give a fuck about dead baby pictures. When you start seeing dead baby pictures on TV you know the (((media))) is up to something. I don't give a fuck if Assad gasses every single child in Syria. I really just don't give a fuck. I want my country to start minding it's own business and stop trying to police every other country in the world.

ShariaBlue is out in full force tday

>It's like Sup Forums has no collective memory, this is the same candidate that endlessly bashed Obama for not acting on "red lines" on the campaign trail.

Bullshit, in 2013 Trump went out of his way to tell Obama not to attack Syria, he also demanded that the Senate ratify any such attack against Syria.

I am with you OP.

It was a measured response and the right one.

Inb4 RIDF.

I honestly think it was a warning. We know he told russia, so presumably they were forewarned. Expect something bigger and more boomy.

I broadly agree but the entire composition of this post smells very, very redditfag.

Pax per bellum, brother.

On another subject, do any of you kids remember the fail that was Scientology? I really do think Sup Forums is starting to go that way now. We already have the same gigantic influx of newfags misappropriating memes and generally being highly enthusiatic but unuanced. It's the beginning of the dilution of our potency. You are now also getting the reaction between redditfags (trump is perfect, don't be antisemitic, like the 'scientology is the only thing that matters on Sup Forums' fags circa 08/09) and the reactionaries (everything I don't like is a shill, trump is a total traitor, like the 'every single person is a newfag' fags).

It was a feigned attack, don't you know anything about modern warfare?

Nice post Britbong
Russian infoops shills BTFO

yeah and? that was 2013.

I admit I don't know too much. Your theory sounds interesting though.

Yeah, that's what I've heard. And it sounds pathetic.
It's like the US wanted to send a sternly worded letter, but wasn't sure if anyone was going to bother reading it.

And like, maybe there's more to it, and it was actually a well-thought-out move tailored to a precarious political climate, but that's not what I'm getting from Sup Forums.

>I don't have an argument or reasoning ability and resort to narrow doctrinal shaming; the post.

I honestly think he didn't trust Hillary Benghazi Clinton and the dems not to start a fucking Iraq II with a no fly zone and boots on the ground. He also wanted to 'bomb the shit' out of ISIS.

>total fucking unverifiable gibberish
>knowledge is clearly COD
>ad hominims

Oh yeah, forgot the obvious russian shilling as well.

I doubt russia/assad would admit there was heavy damage if that was the case, but yeah. I think this was a warning more than anything.

Hasn't the past century or so about you, even on 2nd WW?

>theory
This is literal what America did in Iraq, it is not a theory, it is military tactics. This is forcing your enemy to reveal his positioning by baiting him.

trump dislikes making threats and then not doing anything, obama was infamous for that. also again, this is 4 years ago.

spot on 100%. i said it was very smart yesterday and stand by that statement. only ones disagreeing are

shills
zitfaced low IQ teens
paranoid stormfaggots
hysterical women

*bombs another country*

Leave our country alone, this doesn't concern you!

>total fucking unverifiable gibberish
This is literally what America did in Iraq, it is not a theory, it is military tactics. This is forcing your enemy to reveal his positioning by baiting him.

he's winning the war but he then gasses random civilians. This is 100% legit believable and not another piece of black propaganda.

twitter.com/awyattman88/status/850409647706177536

Digits confirm.

>They are North

>not understanding context
>this was 2013, dems were in power
>Hillary Benghazi Rodham Clinton would have been heavily involved.

Ohh ok I misread your military post, I probably do agree it's a precursor, but now I'm confused. What's your take on this? I might be misinterpreting it.

>assad is a fucking despicable cunt, fuck you all
This is where you wrong.
Assad is a good guy but trumps actions didn't even hurt Assad so nothing was hurt nothing was lost.

>assad is winning

winning what exactly? a win for assad would be being able to step down peacefully and not being immediately hanged.

also he has literally no control on what his forces do, they could easily be using gas without his knowledge. his army is half mercenaries and russians at this point.

Also, look at shit like this This is such a transparent shill/russo-shill fucking move to discredit a reasoned analysis. They really are trying to exploit our triablism. You are openly getting retards saying 'supporting trump is reddit-tier' now which is fucking sickening.

God I wish /mlpol/ was still a hidden board.

The reditfags are so desperatly trying to fit in that they are falling right into the shills hands. hey they may be falling for shill tactics but at least they won't be called newfags.

The fact that the attack was most likely a false-flag is the occam's razor explanation. It makes zero sense for assad to use chemical weapons at this point.

Israel has plenty of allies within the US political system, and people who would profit from a war with syria. These people are allies out of convenience mostly.

The fact that Trump sided with the "assad is behind the attack" narrative is huge and should not be dismissed. Most likely new chemical attacks will take place and then Trump will have to escalate his response

>What's your take on this?
I have no idea, I'm just some irish idiot in a village in Ireland. What I do know is; you don't attack someone blind, I studied the Iraq War, the initial American attacks were feigned strikes to lit up the defense network of Saddam, this is not a theory on my part, this is the open narrative of the Americans themselves.

It does not matter if the attack was fake or not.

Exactly

>Syrian Airforce free punch
>BTFO Trump/Russia allegations.
>Pre-suades China, North Korea, Iran
>Dominates news with overwhelming positive reaction from even most liberal MSM sources
>Makes Obama look even worse
>Liberal fucktards calling for immediate action to gas atrocities BTFO and now scrambling to change story calling airstrike wrong and looking that much more hypocritical

>Russians sent frigates to the Mediterranean sea to protect Syria from possible future attacks

Blyat!

Precisely. Again, just like 08 - redditfags were the number 1 'LOL LETS PUBLICISE Sup Forums ALL OVER THE INTERNET TO SPREAD AWARENESS OF SCIENTOLOGY' cunts.

Assad is a russian puppet and general cunt. He's barely an improvement on an islamist as his government does nothing but shill for russia.

Ah I see - I agree absolutely. This is a precursor, partly testing AM abilities.

Also, what part? Half my family is from Galway.

Surely assad doing it is the occam's razor. He did it in 2013.

The jews/isis successfully carrying out a chemical attack nowhere near ISIS and every onlooker agreeing it was assad is far more complicated.

>no risk to US lives

He has risked WWIII, which is a risk to the human species itself.

No, Trump using America to carry out jew agenda is not fine.

>warning
Well, it was pretty sloppy for a warning shot. Those are supposed to cause zero damage, instead of low damage.
And since when does the US have to fire missiles to warn people? Russians manage to keep people on their toes just with casual airspace violations.

>before you attack, fake an attack so the enemy is on alert
>this way, you can attack the enemy's defensive positions when they are at their strongest
Yeah
Uh
Clearly I don't know anything about modern warfare.
Sun Tzu would probably just have tried to attack where the opponent was weak. Really shows you how times change, huh?

just vatniks getting upset

>single Russian frigate
They were probably just saying hi.
Of course Russia has to keep its reputation up. They desperately want to look like the tough guy. They don't actually care and aren't going to do shit.
We will be fighting by their side when we take out ISIS.

I think its more like giving Russia the signal that they're not a superpower like they want to be.

God, look at all the shills and slide threads

This seems to think it's a reddit thing, but I bet that's only part of it. It must be shills/fucking reddit immigrants.

>assad replaced by muslim brotherhood or some shit

a beautiful day for freedom!

Cheked and true, ive never seen so many Russian posters in my life, soon wnough the Kremlin will tell them that it is all fine

>Assad is a russian puppet and general cunt. He's barely an improvement on an islamist as his government does nothing but shill for russia.

While he isn't ideal, he is the best hope for Syria.
He protects christians and such. The only thing that would be better than leaving Assad in power would be to retake the land as holy christian lands and appoint a christian natsoc dictator.

>>before you attack, fake an attack so the enemy is on alert
Stupid faggot, you lite up the enemy's defense network, how? By activating it. Once activated, then you can destroy their defenses with missiles, then you send in your planes to mop up the enemy's offensive capabilities. Finally you sail your glorious navy along the coast in triumphant victory before the world.

That was the entire point of the steike retard, do something without removing Assad.

Semantics. I mean it was a warning shot as in proof that the US wouldn't just sit there while russia dicked around/was to test response.

>sun tzu
Sun tzu literally advises generals to feign attacks and look for weaknesses/opportunities to strike.
There's a direct example where a general orders his archers to start shooting reeds, so they seem to have run out of arrows. They watch for runners reporting this to the general and, when the enemy moves forward, pick off the general/officers with archers using real arrows.

>Surely assad doing it is the occam's razor. He did it in 2013.
proof? You mean during the time he got rid of his entire chemical arsenal when he was accused of using it against civilians?

>The jews/isis successfully carrying out a chemical attack nowhere near ISIS and every onlooker agreeing it was assad is far more complicated.
kek. So your history is that the attack happened far away from ISIS forces? Why the fuck did the attack happen then?

I don't think every onlooker agrees with that statement, only the "onlookers" that we hear about.

>want to make enemies shit themselves

Wait...how would this actually achieve that? And again, why? They're winning anyway. Abdul and Hakim would be shitting themselves anyway about Ivan and Bashar advancing around Hama. The risks very very very obviously outweighed the benefits here.

>while he gasses children
ASSAD
DIDN'T
GAS
ANY
CHILDREN

I don't even hate Trump because of this, but please don't push a false narrative.

Serious question guys!

Who would win:

59 patriot missiles or 1 truck in Stockholm?

It was a massage to asshead.

We dont care who you hind behind, we will strike when ever and how we want it.
So the base, the base commander and so forth got hit even at home.

Its showing him and the world that the rules the us set are not a joke. So if next time the question arises of use of wmd's, well it wont.

>Russians manage to keep people on their toes just with casual airspace violations.
>get shot down by Turkey
yea, those guys are real tough.
These are animals we are dealing with. This was a warning shot as far as military is concerned. What did you think would happen? The U.S. fires a bunch of rockets into the middle of no where and say next ones for you.
But thats all assuming the chemical attack was real which were almost certain it wasn't.
In which case they would have just claimed they used chemical weapons again.

>Assad is a good guy

I don't believe this so I dropped "bashar assad atrocities" into google. the first page gave me results from nytimes, newyorker, usatoday, independent, huffingtonpost, metro, theguardian, foxnews, and breitbart.

I don't trust ANY of these sources.
Does anyone here trust those sources?
Have I gone off the deep end?

*Tomahawk

By proving their impunity and the powerlessness/lack of will of the west to assist them. It's a classic russian 'burn the whole village' tactic.

Proof, redditfag/shill?

Assad used chemical weapons again just now

>1. Assad has been warned the US is not just going to sit there while he gasses children for russian interests (assad is a fucking despicable cunt, fuck you all)

Reported and Saged, faggot.

>Precisely. Again, just like 08 - redditfags were the number 1 'LOL LETS PUBLICISE Sup Forums ALL OVER THE INTERNET TO SPREAD AWARENESS OF SCIENTOLOGY' cunts.

I'm not saying that Reddit isn't cancer, but Reddit wasn't Sup Forums's boogieman back then. Newfags politicizing Sup Forums were from the enturbulation forum (which was ran by SA admins like Lowtax) and SA during Chanology.

Your misinformation triggered my autism.

>lite up
Yes, that sounds like a real thing, and not video game jargon.
Do the anti-aircraft guns have spotlights that are normally kept off, until enemy aircraft have already attacked?

Seriously, the whole purpose of a defense network is that it defends you against attack. If activating said network makes you more vulnerable to attack, what's the point?

I'm not saying you're necessarily WRONG, just that none of this drivel you're spouting makes any damn sense.

Like assad never orderd the murder of the teenager for spraying slogans on walls? Like he never orderd artilery bombardment on civilians? Like he never orderd the murder of familys of soilders that they had to commit?

Nigger, wake up. If assad would be inocent there would be no civil war.

But...that's going to happen anyway without the use of chemical weapons since Assad is winning so...

>legitimate opinion
>has made 10 posts
>objectively not a shill
You are the reactionary type faggot that ruined Sup Forums. You couldn't even stop yourself from making this post.
If it were a shill thread than just ignore it. The best way to fight shills is to ignore them.

1. Assad has been warned the US is not just going to sit there while he gasses children for russian interests (assad is a fucking despicable cunt, fuck you all)

1b. Russia gives the go ahead to bomb and empty airbase.
2. Entire 'omg russia' narrative is BTFO
Nice try Ivan, but fuck off back to your vodka and cabbage soup.

It's the fucking kikes.

if assad was such a great guy he would not have violently put down the protests that sparked the civil war in the first place.

>Sun tzu literally advises generals to feign attacks and look for weaknesses/opportunities to strike.
Yeah, but that's decidedly different from feigning an attack just to inform the enemy that you're about to attack, and letting the enemy carry out normal defensive preparations.

1. Think that, good goy
2. Trump means business by launching a massive missile strike that managed almost nothing? Sure
3. At what cost?
4. What are you smoking?
5. The risks are massive. This could lead to war.
6. Of course, because they're slimy warmongering shabbos goyim or kikes themselves who only care about Israel
7. Keep dreaming
8. But no one did anything "fucked up". Killing a few civilians in collateral damage/accidental strike? This is war. It's been going on for years in Syria, it was never a good pretext to because all righteous and imperialistic, and it sure as hell isn't now. Not to mention this particular GAS BABY MEME was clearly a set up.

>he just wiped out some subhumans from a distance
No, he used $US 100 million worth of missiles with a combined payload of ~ 50'000lbs and managed to destroy a handful of 40 year old planes and put a couple of dents in an airfield. Bravo.

>Russia gives the go ahead
NO you fucking tard.
Stop lying through your teeth. Russian was warned.

Fucking finally! Someone else who uses his brain!