Shills won

Shills won.

this board? yeah, they did

There were never any shills.
Assad must be destroyed.
He reached logical conclusion.

>shills won

yes you're a shill for finding this upsetting

Rand is just a watered down version of his dad more willing to give up his principles to work with the establishment.

He's also a dork while Ron's alpha as fuck.

Lol Trump just MAGA'd hard core and no one realizes it.

I can show you dead children from a hundred conflicts happening across the globe. You want war with half of Africa?

Damn ben is even more based than I thought

>The constitution says you need congressional approval
Isn't that really bad then? If the dems weren't sucking his dick for this they'd be using it as a reason to impeach him.

>work with the establishment.

That's exactly what bombing assad is doing

oh no a sad picture :((((((((((((
time for war!

funny, you think theyre dead

a quick death would be more humane

You're a shill for

1. Taking the word of the government and media who are saying they have "no doubt in their minds" that Assad did it (that's a soft way of admitting they don't have proof but they want to believe Assad did it and will act as though Assad did it without proof)

2. Not realizing that been multiple false accusations of gas attacks pinned on Assad which have never been proven or have been proven to be false flags by terrorists against assad

3. Trying to persuade people to jump back on the Trump train now that he's acting like the sort of neocon we never wanted

Fuck off you shill cunt.

Doesn't the War Powers Act let the president get us into a conflict for a set period of time (90 days?) before he must get congressional approval?

>Yeah, yeah this looks good
>Wait a second - pose that kid in the top right to look like Jesus on the Cross...that'll get the goyim
>Perfect
>*Takes picture*
>Okay kids you can go home now. Hopefully the Great Satan America will take the bait inshallah

>Molymeme turns on Trump
>Garrison turns on Trump

What does it mean?

>Rand's belt says Rand
>McCain's trident says Neocons
>Bill Kristol...Lindsey Graham...Hillary...CNN...The Deep State
Ben Garrison sure knows how to be subtle. I guess he's making comics for trumpkeks though

You're a shill
Kill yourself

It makes me feel nothing

What the fuck's with Serbia?

I have to just hope it's one turbo cuck who's just one Sup Forums all the time.

we really need to ban you muslims from our lands

Funny, you kiked around his fucking point pretty well.

>Ultimately, the victim becomes comatose and suffocates in a series of convulsive spasms.

funny, he proved my inhumane point pretty well

wtf i love kike wars now?

Right after you schlomo.

Is this the first time you've seen a Garrison comic, shareblue? His shit has always been overly labelled.

Kek

Hopefully it will end on one attack that will be soon forgotten (remember when Russia and Turkey nearly went to war) and there will be some investigation concerning that supposed gas attack.

post the original, defeatist

wow great point

+