God is in control

Trump prophesied in the bible.
ISAIAH chapter 45 verse 1 through 5.
MICAH chapter 5 verse 6.

Syria is suppose to get bombed.
Just go read the verses, and it'll make sense.

Also, the Lord kek stuff is not doing you any good.
Don't worship false idols.

Other urls found in this thread:

escapeallthesethings.com/trump-cyrus-isaiah-45/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samudra_manthan
youtube.com/watch?v=TxxItzo_rPg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114821854
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana
google.com/search?q=giants&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ0peNuZPTAhXorFQKHZ0XDWQQ_AUIBygC&biw=1920&bih=971#tbm=isch&q=gian skeletons&imgrc=_
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which god?

fuck off and die, christcuck

Jesus is Lord

Read the verses, friend.

Hmm...
I don't know about that. I think there's a few religious past and present that would disagree with you.

the good goy on a stick that the kikes forced onto europeans for controlled opposition

How the fuck does that refer to Trump and his actions specifically? Syria has been a battleground for literally thousands of years. It has been built, destroyed and rebuilt many times over.

Assyria isn't Syria.

try again, statist cuck.

Real Jews are black.
The ones we see today. Are false Jews.
Criminals.

Kek is a false god and Trump's hardcore supporters are trying to turn him into a false messiah. God will not be mocked.

I voted for Trump because I though he was a superior alternative to his opponent. Yesterday showed me that what is coming is set in stone and it cannot be stopped or postponed. It's time to be unironically humbled.

Why are christians so fucking stupid?

Martin Luther

Yes, but the semetic religions are all lies tho.

Jesus's teachings is ultimate red pill.
You need to match his consciousness in order to escape the obvious satanic rulers of this world.
You want to break free?
Read his teachings.
You are in the kingdom of Satan.
All the secret societies, world governments worship Satan.
You are to stupid to understand.
You are living a life filled with disinformation.

I'm reasonably sure Christ and Krishna consciousness are the same thing, and a divine benevolent conscious god is in control. remember god created the tree of good and evil, meaning the conflict is under his control

Conflict is in His control but that comparison does not work. Christ made no ambiguity about the fact that He is the only way. There's no universality about it.

So then doesn't that mean worshipping Kek will get us into heaven? Since Kek is just another manifestation of the conflict between good and evil.

Since Kek is not on the side of rampant pedophiles and zionism, I've got to assume we're fighting for good and not evil.

Most false gods manifest under the guise of being being good. Do not be deceived. Christ never gave any legitimacy to universality or good intentions.

Uuuugh whenever i see an american quoting muh bible i cringe

Probably because in english the entire thing sounds like pathetic rambling of an toothless peasant

just grasping at straws.

This

So you're saying Christ never planned for me to be well intentioned? Pretty sure that BTFO the only reason people are still christian.

Christianity, like all religions is a way to control the flow of information to your population. The only positive to come out of this is that religious people are generally subservient to their religion and most religions teach passiveness and kindness. The result is idiots who can't think for themselves default to being nice instead of being an asshole: I'm all for that.

If you're not smart enough to understand science, religion will be able to help you 'fill in the gaps' for how you should life and treat others.

Everything else about religion is sickening though, get your head out of the biblical sand.

I'm just going to go ahead and tell you making an argument against poo in loo mythology in complete ignorance isn't much of an argument, the 7 chakras are mentioned in Jesus's teachings. Christ spoke in India in 3000BC in the form of Krishna. God is not so dull that he would impart his teachings in only one people. quite frankly hindus are more christian than catholics. and the bible is basically an occult book, for God conceals knowledge for kings to find.

Both figures encouraged repentance of sin which is the key mission that Jesus sets to accomplish. reincarnation ends up being biblical once you drop orthodox prejudices, there's a reason the phrase "old soul" is around.

Jesus Christ didn't say I'm only going to talk to these kikes over here, and ignore the rest of the world.

no, Kek isn't the supreme being in Egyptian mythology. and he has no inner connection with you the way God does. salvation comes from connecting to your inner self, for the kingdom of heaven is within you. there is a backdoor to the garden of eden and its within you. Inner exploration is the key to salvation.

Are we gonna pretend He said there is no way to the father except through Him? Or that he prophesied there would be many forgeries? Christ didn't just come for the Jews. Most of the Jews rejected him. But if you accept His words, you know that He came for those who would put their faith in Him alone.

>no, Kek isn't the supreme being in Egyptian mythology. and he has no inner connection with you the way God does. salvation comes from connecting to your inner self, for the kingdom of heaven is within you.

So if heaven is within me, how do you know Kek is not the manifestation of God that I would find most agreeable, and therefor the one that is shown to me?

Don't be stupid. Even if you're ultimately right about the existence of ANY KIND of god, you're as wrong about the specifics as every other religion that came and went before you.

"Proof"

Want proof?

Trump will be the 45th president and Isaiah's prophecy about Cyrus is in Isaiah 45 (!)
On the day of his inauguration (January 20, 2017), Trump will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old. Of course, 777 is a godly number (if you just ignore the 0 in 70).
On the Jewish calendar, it's the year 5777 (again, if you kindly ignore the extraneous non-7 digit that mucks up this wonderful theory)

Numerology like this above works for many Christians. For me, it screams of subjectivity and cherry-picking bias:

The chapters of the Bible are not inspired numbers; they were added later. The assignment of 45 to the chapter about Cyrus is manmade. To link this to the 45th president is arbitrary. (Or, what does Isaiah 44 say about Obama, US president #44? Oh, I'm sure someone could find something that "matches" Obama in there—which is exactly my point about how subjective this all is, instead of objective.)
There is nothing in the Bible about 777 unlike there is for 666. (Even 666 is specific to the name of the Antichrist and is not to be applied willy-nilly to other subjects.)
Even if there was instruction in the Bible to look for 777 neither 5777 or 70-7-7 are actual matches. Trump would have to be 7 (not 77) years old on the day of his inauguration to be a match, yes? Also, to be fair, we'd have to time travel back 5000 years to make the year 777.

My point, if it's not plain already, is that apparent correlations are easily manufactured by our minds to prove any theory that we are predisposed to. This cognitive malfunction is called confirmation bias and it makes fallacious theories seem true, reasonable or plausible.

Trump: "God's Anointed"/"Cyrus"

"OK," you say, "but how do we know God didn't inspire Trump and his advisors to find those winning strategies? After all, there are several Christian words and prophecy saying God chose Trump..."

That's a good question. I'd answer: extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Accept no substitutes. If Trump was installed by God like Nebuchadnezzar, then where is the prophet of God verifying this?

Oh, we have "Christians prophets" and "Christian words" saying Trump was chosen to be president by God to do big important things. Retired firefighter Mark Taylor claims God showed him in 2011 that Donald Trump would be president. He says God gave him a prophecy:

For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, (other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

Lance Wallnau published a book in September, 2016 called Trump "God's Chaos Candidate." In the book he says the Holy Spirit told him Donald Trump is "anointed" by God, like a Cyrus. Just as Cyrus did not know God but was used by God to bless his people Israel, likewise Trump is not a Christian but would be used by God as president to do good. It's unclear to me from Wallnau's interviews what that good would entail, something about waking up American Christianity and fixing other things in America.

Others have seized upon this Cyrus idea and say, like Cyrus specifically did, Trump will enable the Jews to rebuild their temple.
"Let the Prophets Speak...and the Others Judge" — 1Cor 14:29

As Paul instructed the Corinthians, we are not to just accept in blind faith what Christian prophets say. We are to listen to them and then judge or scrutinize the prophecy because many false spirits have gone out into the world (1Jn 4:1).

How do we do this? There are several tests to discern a message. The most direct is when there is Scripture on the same topic. When someone makes a claim that does not line up with the written revelation of God, then it could not have come from God (Isaiah 8:20). Scripture "trumps" (pun intended) words and personal prophecy.

Another factor, as mentioned above, is that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. When Moses claimed to be sent to liberate the entire nation of Israel from slavery, they did not have to take his word for it. He was equipped by God with three signs: the ability to 1) turn water to blood, 2) turn his hand leprous and 3) turn his staff into a snake (Exodus 4:1-9). This established him beyond question as a prophet to those he was sent. Other prophets of the Bible made prophecies that came true or did miracles to establish they were sent by God.

This is the pattern of the Bible. God does not expect or want us to accept great claims without the great proof previous prophets could provide. Unless a proven, established prophet like Daniel or Isaiah declares that Trump has been set up by God as king like was done for Nebuchadnezzar (Dan 2) and Cyrus (Isaiah 45), respectively, then it is a suspect claim that deviates from the pattern of biblical revelation and biblical prophets.

Conclusion

For the reasons and Scripture cited above, I see no clear, unbiased evidence that God put Trump in power to bless the nation or even Christians—although obviously God could and has in the past done so for other kings (Dan 2:21). I see no reason to get excited about America's future, despite Trump's claims or plans. (But I can celebrate not having to see Hillary Clinton in the news for the next 4 - 8 years!)

For all we know, as the historian who authoritatively predicted Trump would win is now predicting, Trump may get impeached quickly "because they can't control him. He's unpredictable. They'd love to have Pence." With all the assassination threats coming in already for the same reasons, God forbid something even worse happens to Trump...

But Trump need to do nothing to fulfill Bible prophecy. We're already there. America is both great enough and depraved enough to fit "Babylon the Great." Americans already have the freedom to travel that they'll need in order to flee when the time comes. Frankly, the worse shape America is in with regards to jobs, privacy, personal freedom, freedom of religion, laws—and all the others areas Christians worry losing ground on under a new president—the better set up they are to be willing to leave home when they are commanded by Elijah.

Instead of looking to Trump or the next president after him to fix America contrary to what is written, let's look to the end time Elijah of prophecy to fix us spiritually (Mal 4:6=Luke 1:17).
escapeallthesethings.com/trump-cyrus-isaiah-45/

I 100% proof to believe that the coincidence of WW1 and the launching of missiles was conpletely constructed by the global elite to remove assad and start ww3.
>Implying that an early chemical front wasn't stashed ready for this moment.
>implying the targeted children wouldn't pull the heart strings of U.S. Liberals and MSM Propaganda follwers.
>Implying Assad isn't fighting against ISIS.
>Implying The destruction of the Syrian government wouldn't make ample battleground for ISIS stabilization.

Wake the fuck up people.
>Implying WW1 didn't start on April 6th 1917.
>missiles fired on the 6th of April 2017 right in your face.
>Implying Assad regime didn't remove the chemical weapon program in 2013
>suddenly Assad is using chemical weapons
>Implying the Assad regime isn't one of the last non rothschild banking systems on earth.
>Implying Trump isn't a Mason.
>Implying this wasn't preplanned.
>Implying the government would give you the honest whole hearted truth.
>Implying Nationalism isn't the best option.

like im dumping redpills so you can know what side to be on.

This was a good read. I'm not religious at all, but I try to be open minded to accept any kind of proof that comes my way- just that none has ever come.

It seems like you know your stuff on the religious side and have a semblance of sense. Especially about waiting for real miracles before we believe.

I don't think he really turned his staff into a snake, I think that's metaphor and hyperbole passed down from an ancient age, but if someone actually could do those things without scientific explanation, I would have no choice but to take them at their word.

I reiterate
>I'm just going to go ahead and tell you making an argument against poo in loo mythology in complete ignorance isn't much of an argument,

I'm just going to put out a few bible verses
Matthew 17:20
Mark 16:17-18
Matthew 14:25
Mark 4:30-35

Luke 17:21
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

are you going to pretend Christ doesn't make direct references to eastern mythology? the Hindu's blatantly teach that you can find a connection to god within yourself, and only yourself. they have stories of making God a "prisoner of your heart"

Mark 16
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Are you going to pretend that he didn't say you should be playing with snakes and drinking deadly poisons if you believe unto him?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samudra_manthan

Acts 17:11
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

I searched their scriptures, and I found that the things said were so.

because Kek doesn't teach you to repent for your sins. and he doesn't teach you to search for the kingdom of heaven within you.

>how do you know Kek is not the manifestation of God that I would find most agreeable, and therefor the one that is shown to me?

because you don't know anything about the inner workings of Egyptian mythology, which is where Kek and Thoth come from

>Don't be stupid. Even if you're ultimately right about the existence of ANY KIND of god, you're as wrong about the specifics as every other religion that came and went before you.

I'm reasonably sure Ragnarok happened between Genesis 1:1, and 1:2. once you learn how to read there are actually 2 creation stories in there. Greek Mythology is direct stories about the Nephillum mentioned in the bible.

>calling me wrong when my source material comes from the scriptures of the worlds religions.

man, you're being all kinds of a nigger right now. I bet you still think the earth is round.

Chapter 45, trump is 45 th president
Also was 7decades, 7 months and 7 days old when he became president, and won by 77 electoral votes.
7 is the number associated with god, while 777 is intervened with the revelation.
Donald john trump
Donald=ruler of the world
John=blessed by god
Trump=trump like trumpcard.
Either his whole life and election was completely faked, or he is actually sent by god. However dont trust blindly as the antichrist is also sent by god as a test. We are reaching the beginning of the endphase of the endtimes folks

As somebody who has flown in a high altitude aircraft, I can tell you without second thought that the earth is in fact round.

I wanted to have an honest chat about this with you since you seem pretty convinced you're right, so I had assumed you had some good evidence.

Please tell me the flat earth line was a troll. Please?

turn from your ways and live forever, gaytheist

This. Assyria was more around northern Iraq, around modern day Mosul.

Lol, no, it isn't. finding out the earth is flat is what brought me to religion.

it isn't a question of flat or round, its a question of geocentric vs heliocentric astronomy.

and the "i've been on an airplane" argument makes you look like a nigger.

Oh, so you just believe whatever suits your narrative? Okay.

Never mind the fact that we've been to other planets and currently have tons of satellites ORBITING OUR ROUND PLANET.

I thought maybe you were someone religious who could actually try to convince me, but I see you're just a complete nut-job.

If anyone wants to take up the mantle instead and try to convert me to one religion or another, I'm listening- just please bring facts and not conspiracy theories; biblical or otherwise.

Also, just as a side note: Jesus was a 'nigger,' as you put it.

Holy shit dude I don't know what just happened to me but a part of me believes that I time travel wrote that to myself from the future.

I think this post capped off a change that has been going on mentally.

Unironic geocentric research validates the bible as well as pretty much all scriptures of the world.. there are no satellites in space that are orbiting the planet, there are satellite dishes arranged in networks.

all the major religions operate on a flat disc shaped earth
youtube.com/watch?v=TxxItzo_rPg

take the flat earth pill

we've never be

>thinking Assyria is Syria

Ok Cleetus.

>shilling for trump

we are not in april 6 2017

Kikes have gone batshit. Your propaganda drivel is ISIS tier
>m-muh holy war
Kill yourself you hook-nosed piece of shit

Ooooh boy, you get a sage for this one. I want you to try and convince me, but please don't try to push obviously false (and easy to check) narratives. If you want me to believe if Jesus, I just might- but this is sure as hell not the way to go about it.

thank you for expose this truth. I sometimes get tired and it is refreshing to see others keep the help going.

For all the rest, please, this guy is giving you the keys to save the world from the new world order, give it a chance, it is important for the future generations.

Christian who thinks flat earth is nonsense reporting in. Don't even bother trying to work your head around it.

Amen brother, Deus Vult !!!

These are the beginnings of judgement.

666 is the mark of the beast not the beast himself, the anti christ is a single person, the beast is its institution or followers.
So not much substance in your post I'm going to assume.

I don't particularity care if you believe in Jesus. I want you to search for the kingdom of heaven within yourself through prayer and meditation, and repent for your sins, which are transgressions against universal law.

>but please don't try to push obviously false (and easy to check) narratives

I mean you can go ahead and check all you want, greek mythology, hindu mythology, north and south american mythology, and egpytian mythology all run on an geocentric model of the earth.

Nikola tesla knew the earth was flat, and gravity was a hoax.

I mean, what constitutes as proof that people used to live for hundreds, to thousands of years according to the bible, and the Yugas of Hindu when you can be all like "science evolution, the life expectancy was always less than 50 years for the development lf all mankind"

what constitutes as proof that all mainstream science is a lie, and most scriptures are the word of benevolent beings from the stars who exist outside space and time? what would convince you that 50 foot 6 fingered giants roamed the earth? that King Arther, and King Bran were giants that estalbished kingdoms in the UK? when you want to be pigheaded?

earth is hollow, one entrance is in antarctica, nazis are in antarctica and build UFOs. inner earth also quite possibly is the biblical heaven
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114821854

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”

Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”

Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”

Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

Isaiah 45:18: “...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...

its not even a question of flat or round. its a question of whether or not we're flying through space, or are completely stationary.

don't pretend to be christian while subscribing to someone thinking for you.

there is clearly 0 movement to the earth what so ever.

>I mean you can go ahead and check all you want, greek mythology, hindu mythology, north and south american mythology, and egpytian mythology all run on an geocentric model of the earth.

Really, how strange? You mean to tell me that the various nations on the earth, with no way to check it's roundness, assumed that it was flat? Who would've guessed that only since the invention of telescopes, aircraft, spacecraft and more would we find out (and have the tools to find out) that the earth is round. Your appeal to the ages is terrible; ancient wisdom is as worthless as a non-peer-reviewed document.

As for the rest of your crazy claims like 50 foot giants and other nonsense: What would convince me? Oh I don't know, maybe any tiny shred of evidence.

But since none exist, I remain unconvinced.

trump is the antichrist, the false prophet

Technically, thanks to relativity, the earth isn't moving at all. From the perspective of earth, at least, from any other perspective we're zipping around a star which is zooming around a galaxy in a universe in a metaverse, etc etc.

That's nice dear. Now show me something from the New Covenant dictating that in order to be a saved and true Christian you must literally believe the Earth is flat or literally, physically fixed in space and time.

Isaiah is talking about Cyrus the Great, and Micah is talking about the Messiah

You lying Spanish fuck

FAKE

Oh shut the fuck up Christfag. This is the same shit you cucks said about 9/11

We all heard of the saying "follow the money"
Well it's actually follow the numbers.
The evil that rules this world, their number is 33.

I've never seen so much degeneracy in one thread

t. r/atheism

>spaceship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana
Book of Elijah

>Really, how strange? You mean to tell me that the various nations on the earth, with no way to check it's roundness, assumed that it was flat?

I mean you can do the math, the earth is flat you're mathematically unable to see anything past 3.5 miles because of a fictional curvature, but you can see a light 50 miles at night in a clear field

I really want you to take a step back. we "redisocvered" mars's moons in the 19th century when they existed in folklore for hundreds of years. stories of aircrafts and spacecrafts existed before the bible ever did, and the heliocentric model started in a few places, the sun and moon clearly revolve around a stationary earth, like i said, its no longer a question of flat or round, its a question of geocentic vs heliocentric astronomy. and the heliocentric model is a 500 year old fraud, and copernicus and pythagoras made a globe model based on NONE of the things you mentioned

>As for the rest of your crazy claims like 50 foot giants and other nonsense: What would convince me? Oh I don't know, maybe any tiny shred of evidence.

>other
the world you're looking for us Utter.

the evidence exists in the scripture
google.com/search?q=giants&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ0peNuZPTAhXorFQKHZ0XDWQQ_AUIBygC&biw=1920&bih=971#tbm=isch&q=gian skeletons&imgrc=_

and the existence of giant skeletons is covered up. there is a plethora of first hand accounts with archeologists visiting native populations of the world throughout america, india, south america, and africa. the native americans had stories of 6 fingered giants that were so large, fast and strong they could run along side a buffalo, pick it up, rip off a leg and eat it all without breaking its stride. King Arthur was a nephilum look it up.
they do exist, you're just completely blind

Yes, the Bible was very clear on this.

God loves you all.
Satan has you in evil system.
Nations of earth is b.s.
You should know that.
All this talk of globalist, shadow government, satanic leaders and so on. They are all big nasty family. Devil worshippers. Stealing children.
The very same elite that has fed you false knowledge. A fake history.
They make you think that we are nothing but a speck of star dust.
The universe revolves around us.
Mainstream science is b.s.

Someones off their meds in this thread.

einstein was a fraud.... and the theory of relativity is slowly being disproven

Christ told you to take your bible literally, and seriously

Acts 17:11

don't claim to be a christian while saying the flat earth is total nonsense when it says in your bible that the earth is a disc shaped non moving plane covered by an impenetrable glass firmament. you can't be a christian and doubt the word of God. Lukewarm christians are vomited from the mouth of Christ.

Matthew 16:23
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

you're believing Satans lies over the word of God which clearly supports the geocentric model.

A Satanist once said, "space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement"

Also the word Hollywood.
Witches make wands from the holly tree.

>Oh, so you just believe whatever suits your narrative? Okay.
This is what everyone believes . Be it (((science))) as twisted as it is and not as it should be or a divine , sovereign , supreme God.
If you show a modern day human a picture of some fictional ayy lmao he's going to say its an alien.
But if a human from 1000-2000-3000 years ago will tell you its some kind of twisted aberration that should be purged.
They can't both be right but at least the "primitive" ancient man could assess possible risks and outcomes of a possible altercation while the modern day "never give up " cripped and poison buffoon witha a puffed up ego will surely be easily overpowered due to his ignorance letting (((others))) decide what he thinks and does through social pressure and lack of balls.

Bump

>how you should life

Retard.

Jews stole their God and religion from ancient Aryans.

Jesus was born of an Aryan priest and a Jewish woman, so while according to Jewish tradition Jesus was a Jew, he was also an Aryan.

Jesus taught Aryan theology in an attempt to reform Judaism. He was killed when his teachings became too popular and threatened the Pharisee.

Jesus' teachings are only useful to the Jew who seeks reformation and the non-Jewish degenerate who seeks salvation for his/her past ways. Jesus' teachings and the religion based around them are not useful for Aryans, because we do not possess the inherent character flaws the Jew possesses, and of which he needs saving from.

Ask for proof. I dare you.

Fuck you, Kek have me five doobs in a row yesterday, what did Yahweh do?

Time to go back on your meds, Jeff.

> He was killed when his teachings became too popular and threatened the Pharisee.

Jesus was crucified according to the scriptures. the old testament is written completely of him, and predicts his death a thousand years before his birth.

>Jews stole their God and religion from ancient Aryans.
The first truly monotheistic religion was Zoroastrianism, which was created or "received" by an Aryan prophet named Zoroaster. It was formed roughly 500 years before the Jews stopped worshiping clay and bronze idols. While the Jews were in Babylonian captivity they intermingled with Zoroastrians and learned their philosophy. Those who would become the first Jewish priests co-opted or stole the core ideas of Zoroastrianism and began worshiping a single god. The god they chose to worship was YHVH, who prior was a god of war, and just one of the many gods the ancient Hebrews worshiped. The Jews naturally perverted the Zoroastrian religion so it would always benefit the Jew. The Jew became the "Chosen Ones" of God and superior to all other men. Aryans created monotheism and it is nothing like it is today.

>Jesus was born of an Aryan priest and a Jewish woman, so while according to Jewish tradition Jesus was a Jew, he was also an Aryan.
While Scripture claims Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, it is far more likely Jesus was born of a Zoroastrian priest and here's why: he had to learn Zoroastrian philosophy from someone...

>Jesus taught Aryan theology in an attempt to reform Judaism. He was killed when his teachings became too popular and threatened the Pharisee.
Jesus taught something other than Judaism. Jesus even contradicted Judaism at times. For example, Jesus said: "You have heard it said, 'Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth' but I say to turn your cheek." Eye for an eye is an Old Testament commandment God gave to the Jews, and here he completely goes against it. So what was Jesus teaching? Zoroastrianism. And there's evidence of this in Scripture. When Jesus was on the cross next to the two thieves, he said to the repentant thief: "Today you will be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43). What's interesting here is that the Jews do not view the afterlife or "Heaven" to be like a paradise. The Jews believe when you die you go to Sheol - a place of darkness that exists literally in the ground. Jesus was revolutionary when he taught about Heaven. So what about "paradise?" The word originates in the Avestan language, which happens to be the holy language Zoroaster used when he wrote the Avesta (basically the Bible of Zoroastrianism). During his final moments, Jesus used an Aryan word to describe a Zoroastrian Heaven.

>Jesus' teachings are only useful to the Jew who seeks reformation and the non-Jewish degenerate who seeks salvation for his/her past ways. Jesus' teachings and the religion based around them are not useful for Aryans, because we do not possess the inherent character flaws the Jew possesses, and of which he needs saving from.
You can argue against this, but Aryans aren't naturally evil, unlike the Jew and others. We created civilization and discovered the Science -- we could have enslaved the entire world how many times over? But we didn't. And yet here the Jew is trying. There is nothing about the Aryan that he/she can't correct through focused effort, but the Jew is flawed by nature. The Jew needs saving, Aryans dont'.

>While Scripture claims Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, it is far more likely Jesus was born of a Zoroastrian priest and here's why: he had to learn Zoroastrian philosophy from someone...

the scripture claims a lot
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1

Matthew 1 is a genealogy from David
John 1 is a genealogy from God

John 1:45
Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

Romans 1:3
3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

your thing is completely unscriptural, and completely ignores the messianic prophecies of the old testament.

1 Corinthaisn 15:4
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scripture

Matthew 16:21
From that time on Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

you're just, dumb... this is worse than "we wuz kangs" Jesus predicted his death in the new testament, because he arranged it in the old testament.