Mfw /r/The_Donald normies finally figure out what "America First" really means

>mfw /r/The_Donald normies finally figure out what "America First" really means

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
eater.com/2017/4/7/15218036/trump-chinese-president-xi-big-mac-dinner-mar-a-lago
brownetrading.com/product/dover-sole/
youtube.com/watch?v=c_q9HV9otUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit should have never been allowed here. Now they're trying to make Sup Forums betray Trump

it means "israel first, jews second, americans third"

t. vatnik

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
The madman theory was a feature of Richard Nixon's foreign policy. He and his administration tried to make the leaders of hostile Communist Bloc nations think Nixon was irrational and volatile. According to the theory, those leaders would then avoid provoking the United States, fearing an unpredictable American response.

OHHH I LOVE THIS AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

(((America))) first!

He actually meant (((America))) first!

>Now they're trying to make Sup Forums betray Trump

The redditors are the ones who have been shilling for Trump the loudest since the primaries.

Because Trump has been right again and again

Wrong. Sup Forums was supporting Trump before /r/the_donald was ever a thing.

he used this before he was even in politics, he didn`t need to adopt it from Nixon
but the connection is interesting

It's fucking great isn't it? For the whole campaign he talked about how he was pro-Russia and anti-war, then after watching a video of a sarin gas attack he completely "changes his mind" and gives an "emotionally charged" speech before launching an attack on Assad.

I think it's safe to say he knows what he's doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
Reddit is really getting triggered

I forgot to add, he launched the attack WHILE HE WAS EATING DINNER WITH THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF CHINA.

>I think it's safe to say he knows what he's doing.

This is textbook Madman theory. I never even thought about it until you brought it up. Damn.

It's smarter than what Obama was doing, trying to escalate tensions with sanctions while droning Assad.

Except he really does not and is learning on his feet.

His infrastructure plan will fail along with the tax break because he cannot pull it together fast enough

yeah i am against the attack but to be honest this was fucking hilarious. imagine being the president of china sitting there and trying to pretend you dont notice your phone going insane buzzing about how trump just bombed syria

>imagine being the president of china sitting there and trying to pretend you dont notice your phone going insane buzzing about how trump just bombed syria

Just imagined Trump and Xi sitting at a table and Trump going, "No, go ahead, answer it" then cracking a smile and going back to eating his McDonalds and French Fries. Possibly even while clapping.

>drumpf
>"knows what he's doing."
No
100% false
He is just that mentally unstable.

>who have been shilling for Trump the LOUDEST
I'm right. You fags brought them all over here.

pay denbts

GLUMPFOLIA IS 1000% WRONG MY FINE ARTS TEACHER SAID SO

>Trump Breaks Campaign Promise to Feed Chinese President Big Macs

eater.com/2017/4/7/15218036/trump-chinese-president-xi-big-mac-dinner-mar-a-lago

he's been making decisions people like you have been claiming are mentally unstable since the start of his campaign, give it some time to see the results, like always

>Chocolate Cake with Vanilla sauce, dark chocolate sorbet
That sounds fucking delicious.

bump

That menu is humiliating. He served that to the fucking president of china? Does he know they have actual culture in china? I think this might be even more offensive than fucking big macs, it's subtle enough that no one can make a stink about it. I'm sure trump made some comment, while the tomahawks were flying, about about how fancy the steak was.

reddit are the ones who preach unconditional support for Trump

Oh shit your right. They used fancy words on the menu to hide the fact it was fucking fried fish with potatoes, green beans and carrots or steak, mashed potatoes, and "root vegetables"(probably carrots or asparagus).

Nah dude, go check it out. They're all whining like little babies.

bump

Expensive as fuck tho.

brownetrading.com/product/dover-sole/

It doesn't matter. Sup Forums was always pro Trump. If anything the newcomers adapted to Sup Forums's culture when it comes to supporting Trump.

Also you have no proof of knowing who were the loudest.

>Trump’s menu lives in stark contrast to the menu President Obama served when he hosted Xi for a formal state dinner last September.

>That menu presented locally sourced American food alongside classic or adapted Chinese techniques, ingredients, and wines.

>Included on Obama’s menu was wild mushroom soup with black truffle, paired with Shaoxing wine; butter-poached Maine lobster with spinach, shiitake, and leek rice noodle rolls; and grilled Colorado lamb with garlic fried milk and baby broccoli.

Trump's menu looks like it catered from the Cheesecake Factory.

bump

t. reddit trumpshill

>He and his administration tried to make the leaders of hostile Communist Bloc nations think Nixon was irrational and volatile

He was unbelievably lucky that it was during Brezhnev era, and not Khruschev. Otherwise he'd learn what soviet equivalent of Donald Trump is capable of.Fucker would've consider it a dick-measurement competition.

it's a statement
he basically told Xi to speak fucking english over dinner
youtube.com/watch?v=c_q9HV9otUM

>what's his name, Prince?
>CEO of Blackwater
>his sister is part of the cainet

Well, drain the swamp, I guess.

That's what happens when Sup Forums is stupid enough to bring normalfags here. We (every other board on this site that hate your containment board) told you guys to fuck off and stop bringing them in here. You guys said fuck it let this site burn. The you have the audacity to shill your propaganda on other boards then bitch when we tell you to fuck off.

Well now have fun dealing with all these rampant shills and reddit faggots. You deserve it.

Drain the swamp. Just gonna profit from my Mar-À-Lago connections real fast... and whoa, 11 months!?

11 months costing way more than Obamas first 2 years? Ayy, LMAO.

His policy proposals to forbid politicians from lobbying for 5 years after they leave office and forever from lobbying for a foreign nation are pretty good ideas. Good luck getting them passed though.