Anally Annihilated

Sup Forums being this upset over a sand box getting bombed. Is this even the same place I left 2 years ago?

No, it's the shills going full overboard.

That's some pest problem you got there.

cost close to 100 million to put those potholes in the runway.
We're 19.8 trillion in debt and are supposed to be making america great again, not barely scratching Assad while pissing off the Russians exactly as Hilldawg would've done.
You're shilling for Drumph who has been 100% globalist captured.
>hilldawg still free
>obamacare still alive
>wall nowhere near being started
>Completely backstabs his own foreign policy he campaigned on.
Keep it up r/cult of the Donald.

>even slightly criticize Trump, especially over him escalating ANOTHER needless war in a middle eastern country and antagonizing Russia
>HURR FUCK OFF SHILL

Reddit truly has this place by the fucking balls

Obsolete artillery are a lot cheaper, which is probably what they used.

So I see, now the debt is a problem. King boogaloo spent 5 times that on a single trip to Iran.

He is making it great again, by making its enemies fear reprisal and consequences. He got the go ahead from the Russians btw.

Citation needed on the rest of your fear mongering.

>shill
If you believe this, which I doubt, you are just retarded as those liberals. In this site, there are no shills, just pretentious shitposters, and that's why anonymity is such fun.

>Citation needed on the rest of your fear mongering.
Did you even read the tweet you fucking mongoloid? What the fuck is Trump doing from 2013 to 2017?

I dont even believe you. if you were here two years ago please remjnd these newfaggots "the list" and why syria is really being targeted. its not like we havent had hundereds and hundereds of threads 2+ years ago about the Central bank and their nefarious expansion

I get this is bait but I know you cult of the donald followers are actually looking for a way to rationalize Drumpf's turning into a neocon so I'm gonna reply anyways.

1. Guess you've been under a rock, it was 59 tomahawk cruise missiles, which cost somewhere around 1.4 million each, that's not outdated tech, and P.S., only 23 actually made it to the target..

2. Debt has ALWAYS been a problem, and just because Obongo did worse doesn't give Drumpf free reign to fuck shit up as well. If this is the best the "conservative" party can do, we're fucked monetarily speaking.

3. He is making American diplomatic relations ROCKY again by making irrational decisions based on emotion and not taking time to weigh the evidence or outcomes..

The rest is plain to see. Ryan/Trumpcare failed miserably, the wall is on the backburner bigly, hilldawg is still free, and Trumps own tweet in my post shows exactly how badly he's being a hypocrite on this issue.

Are you talking about the fact most middle eastern countries were trying to forge a new gold based currency that would have destroyed the value of the dollar and most other non-gold backed currencies and thus destroying the international banking cartels?

That reason?

>left Sup Forums
>for TD
kek

>swinging for greater israel
>'durr is this the same place even'

What are you even talking about? Fuck off you dope.

>Is this even the same place I left 2 years ago?

No, it isn't. This place became infested with shills before and after the election, and the shilling will continue throughout Trump's presidency.

>No, it's the shills going full overboard.

Russkie shills in panic mode
Syrian electronic army shills in panic mode
Shareblue shills in panic mode

Based trump.

Bomb more.

Its just the shill invasion. They know that the source of the right's power is Sup Forums, so they are trying to dilute and destroy our power. Ignore them.

>even slightly criticise Trump
I can completely understand "slight criticism", but that's not what people are doing. Dumbasses like PJW are overreacting by abandoning Trump over a tiny fucking mistake which no one will remember in four years.

>tiny fucking mistake

No mistake to show putin he is not his cuck

based trump

no mistake at all

What you may consider a, "tiny mistake" or, "not a mistake" is based on your perception. Not all people see this uniformly.

>waaaah muh 100 million
100 million dollars isn't even pennies in relation to 19 TRILLION dollars. Do you know how much it cost you the individual taxpayer to strike this airfield?
$0.30
Do you seriously think that your not spending an extra $0.30 will have a measurable effect on our 19 TRILLION dollar debt?

Do you understand how massive a trillion is? Let's convert dollars into seconds for a sense of scale.
100 million seconds = a little more than three years
1 trillion seconds = over 31 THOUSAND years

This bombing run isn't shit.
I understand the sentiment of "a penny saved is a penny earned", but we're talking about fractions of a cent here.

Not even Jews Jew that hard.

>>$0.30

I'd buy that for a dollar.

There are 415 shills sitting in a discord making shill posts about being upset over some sand niggers getting BTFO

just ignore them

they'll get bored

so obvious

How do I know that you're not Tom Regular?

>Hillary tries to push her Syria bombing agenda throughout the election
>libcucks go YAAAAASSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAY
>libcucks fully support killing Assad because MUH HILLARY MUH DEAD KIDS
>but somehow I'm supposed to believe that they're pro-Assad and are trying to shill here because of a single Discord (((screencap)))

Because I can do this

> ▲
>▲ ▲

>are you mad that your country is being dragged into Isreal's wars again?
Fuck off kike

You are in good company

Here are the people who support the decision trump made

CNN
Isis
Trudeau

Yeah you are right.
How come Sup Forums isn't on the same side as these people.

You're an idiot

because now he can mass genocide muslims with tomahawks without getting called a nazi

No. Gamergate has flooded it with redditors.

What kind of a question even is that?

this. anyone who still thinks trump will make america great is a fucking shill

They don't give a fuck either way, they're just trying to break up pol's sense of self and influence.

If you think that's what's going to happen, I have news for you...

Leftie pol is in full force these days. Sad

Crowdfunded warfare. This should become a thing.

But people that don't want to pay should still be compelled to.

Oh wait.. :')

get him boys

Translation: I got here 2 years ago (almost)