CNN is shilling for Trump and Sup Forums is now #NotMyPresident. DEMOCRACY IT'S SHOWTIME FOLKS!

youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a mad world

>Gassing kids
>Principle
inb4 "it wuz a fals flag"

Hey rabbi !

He still is my president and You're retarded or a kike to not see the blatant false flag.

>2013 chemical attack
LOLWUT

I 100% agree with trump on this. Sup Forums is just full of idiots who think this will be wwiii. Trump acted like a true leader for once and Sup Forums can't handle it.

>haha fuck muslims nuke em all
>wtf dont gas muslims think of the children a bloo bloo bloo

cuck

>implying you wouldn't gas muslims if you got the chance

Chimping out and bombing foreign countries with no evidence is not a "true leader" my American friend.

What evidence of a false flag do you actually have besides

>it doesn't make sense for assad to gas people

Seriously, that's the only argument you fags have and that doesn't prove shit. Trump has much more evidence than you to make his decisions around. It's funny how smart you niggers think you are.

>campaign on anti-interventionism and deafeating ISIS

>bomb the one guy actually fighting ISIS on the frontlines

What did he mean by this

Marc 30 2017
>Trump is still Hitler! Bannon is Goebbels
April 7 2017
>Victims of ruthless dictator praise Trump, say that they are eternally thankful for United States help, will deliver personally birthday cake to Donal Trump

2017 IS JUST STARTING

Yeah a true leader does a 180 from his newly annouced policy because ZOG got rustled by it. Kushner needs to go.

>Lets install terrorists in the middle east at our OWN expense so that we can take all the blame, get in debt, and lead to even more attacks on our civilians.

Brilliant idea reddit scum.

>1:56
>start to crush Hillary Clinton
>claims she is responsible for the death of Syrians
>Live on CNN
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

are you a kid? this is the 4th time theyve pulled this exact scam in my life. Mossad and the US deep state wrangled up by McCain.

what would it take for people like you to stop sucking trumps penis? can you imagine a possible scenario where you'd stop supporting him?

We haven't seen anything other than a cripsly shot and edited 4k video from the moderate head choppers. We also saw unprotected people treating the affected which is kind of weird because Sarin can be transmitted by skin contact. We also have the UN report from 2013 attack saying it was impossible for the rockets to be launched from government controlled areas and Sarin used was not anything the Syrian government had in its arsenal. That attack occurred the day before UN weapons inspectors were due to land. You're mouth breathing retarded.

>Sup Forums is now #NotMyPresident

No, Sup Forums is still for Trump. The anti-trump posts are just part of the Russian/CTR join shilling campaign

Hey Rabbi, watcha doing?

No dude I'm already fed the fuck up with this guy. He's selling us out. no one here voted for bush 2.0. Stfu

BOMBING THE """EVIDENCE""" ITSELF, at that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War
It won us the Panama Canal

>No evidence

How do you know what evidence he has? I don't believe you have access to white house information.

He literally promised to wipe out the families of terrorists. You're an idiot
if you thought he was going to be a peace time president kek. He appointed fucking Mattis and you thought we weren't going to intervene? Why?

>mag campaign promises

Is this your first election?

Rebuilding Syria is the only way to stop the refugee crisis that Americans started in the first place. Clean up your mess faggots

I'm not a trump dick rider, I didn't even vote for him. I just think you're all a bunch of idiots who have no idea what you're talking about. You react emotionally like women and think you know everything about a situation just because you read about it on the news sites you call fake news lmfao.

>bush was bad

Fell for the Democrat meme, huh, kid?

>The anti-trump posts are just part of the Russian/CTR join shilling campaign

Excuse me?

dont forget that the one of the `doctors` that intervened on the `gas victims` is wanted in the UK for kidnapping people with an organized jihadist group

Im pretty sure if trump came to your house and fisted your girlfriend before pozzing her up senseless you would have tears in your eyes at what an elegant move it was from your "god emperor" and wander exactly how best to tell reddit about it.

>You react emotionally like women and think you know everything about a situation just because you read about it on the news sites you call fake news lmfao.
Based. But you didn't vote for Trump so I'll have to disavow you because Ivanka promised me a hot night of sex if I shill for Trump-san here.

>crying out of joy that Christians are going to get kidnapped now by Muslims that Trump destroyed defenses
Well, that's so nice.

Bush was horrible, that's why people hated Jeb and the cucks.

Somebody is wagging the dog....

1 post by this ID
K

WHAT

THE

FUCK

AM

I

EVEN

WATCHING

IS

THIS

REAL

LIFE??????

Just because one supports generally Trump does not mean one has to stand behind him on every issue.

Just because I am not with Trump on bombing Syria does not suddenly mean "not my president".

I personally don't believe Assad gassed his own people BUT I'm open to any proofs you guys might drop here in this thread.
I never liked him anyway but that doesn't mean I'll say bad things to him to make me feel superior

There has been no proper investigation.

>bush 2.0
You know Obama is gone right? Keep up kid.

It was obviously a false flag you fucking kike

Sup Forums is still with trump, even though we recognize that he fucked up on this.
We'll turn on him if he kicks Bannon out

The timelines.....they have merged....Kek save us.

No, people hated Jeb! because he as an individual was weak and compared to Trump is was plain to see.

Nope, almost all polls done today show that, oddly enough, literally doing the exact opposite of everything you were voted in for, breaking your own nation's laws and international law, instigating conflict, acting in the interests of the globalist shadow government and reacting hastily to a false flag, all serve to turn us off him.

This isn't your little edgy reddit you come to for memes to show off to your friends. Fuck off cunt.

This. Assad had fucking chemical weapons removed before. He's a fucking criminal. You don't store chemical weapons unless you intend on using them.

Trump saw their use, used intel that had a very high confidence level, and acted accordingly. He's not taking anyone's bullshit. These slimy fucks have to go.

Jeb was the person that would have killed assad and Putin at this time and having a guac bowl watching NBA friday night. I wish I was american to vote for him

OH I dunno. Maybe the fact that the white helmets are involved whatsoever. And weren't using protective gear to handle fuckin sarin gas victims. Not to mention the fact that Al Qaeda had kidnapped 50 people days before and the same trucks used were spotted in pictures of the "gas victims" many of whom obviously were actually dead from blunt force trauma to the head

>CNN now likes Trump all of a sudden

>shitdoesntaddup.jpeg

tbqh people being upset at America blatantly attacking another nation to advance a domestic agenda is astounding. This has been a common American tactic since 1898. It's made possible by our physical distance from other threatening nations, we can just bomb whoever we want if we feel it slightly benefits us, and then leave and return to isolationism.

>Christians are going to get kidnapped now by Muslims that Trump destroyed defenses
lmao
Nice hysterics

>Syrian gas survivor

hmmmm what does this remind me of again, I can't quite put my finger on it.

> never had sarin
> international investigations were happy that he had none anymore nor facilities to use them
> past gas attacks have all been attributed later to rebel groups
> assad is currently doing well and a new US government in who will not support the FSA

YEAH ASSAD GASSED THE POOR CHILDREN GOYS! JUST LISTEN TO THE WHITE HELMETS

what is the best proof they have Assad used gas?
Jews best proof are holocaust survivors testimony and some pictures of ''gas chambers''

Polls are made on purpose without captcha by leftypol, so they are easy to rig.
Also accusing others of being from reddit without even reading their entire post gives me a clear idea of where you are from.

I liked Jeb as an person, he was obviously a nice family guy being pressured by his globalist neocuck family.

Sorry buddy but after this a lot of us aren't so sure anymore. It's starting to look like Trump has been compromised by the deep state.

LOL so true.

all those arabs are always killing each other. We may have to send them to canada or just kill them all.

leftypol has almost no traffic m8. I read your entire post, so go back and read mine again because you haven't actioned it yet.

Are you fucking retarded? You would have to be a pleb to still be falling for this left / right bullshit anymore

fuck off dude, there comes a point where you have to realize we've been fucking had and there is fundamentally no fixing the government we have due to the deep state. Trump was our last hope at this, and he is obviously compromised

>b-but it was a false flag
Nobody here has WH Intel, trust in Trump God damn. Shills use this occasion to test us apart but I think Trump did the right thing.

>obvous falseflag
>bombs souvereign state because neocons and jews tell you to do it
>treat all his supporters like idiots and wants them to believe blatant lies

True leader.

>all eyes on Syria and Assad
>"Oh yeah, I gonna gass some kids for the international media outlets"
Sure, you dumb faggot kike

but shills were saying this about pro-trump posts no less than 24 hours ago. funny how what a little bit of foreign interventionism can do.

This. Skepticism is good, but people who turn their backs on trump in this case are doing so based on their own assumptions and guess work.

I dont get why the powers that be even put up such a huge fight to prevent his election if he was so easily and quickly assimilated. Was it just to burn out the anti-establishment spirit?

You have not idea how horrible of a person Assad is. He uses violence to stay in power. he gases children and babies to stay in power. the entire middle east wants him out. he doesn't listen. America has to do something about this. I AM A LIBERAL and i believe in peace. but this time peace isn't necessary. im behind trump 300 percent. take that fucign Assad out. ive seen he pictures of those dead children and i can't imagine how it felt to choke for hours then die a miserable death

As a liberal i may be compassionate but I am willing just like FDR to take out some fucking fascist dictators.

I hate saying this but I am a democrat and i support trump taking out Assad

Dont be so naieve jesus

>A key breakthrough was reported to occur when the U.S. and Russia agreed on their approximations of the Syrian chemical weapon stockpile (estimated at 1,000 tons of sarin, mustard agent and VX nerve agent).

What? Fucking google before you open you gab.

Bruh he is kicking Bannon out.

The Cabal has sunk its teeth into Trump. Either they have something on him, made threats etc. Notice CNN of all orgs are now praising him now.

We may never know if Assad used gas against his people, unless Russia has some very good info they are willing to sell for a cheap price of 30 billion dollars

>if i point out their argument before they use it, it makes it untrue!
>i'll use their memes too so it looks like i'm one of them!

>You don't store chemical weapons unless you intend on using them.

We still have 3000 metric tons of chemical weapons.

> (((wikipedia)))
Go read the UN reports.

Leftypol had enough traffic to keep making the communism generals and shill for Bernie. Now that their board is done they have all the time and posters to flood us with d&c threads.
Also muh reddit isn't an argument. Reddit is cancer to everyone here me included.
Still doesn't mean I have to hate trump. It's true, he ducked up on this. Let's hope it doesn't happen again. If he removes Bannon it will be clear that he lied about his intentions.

I'll tell you something I learned today: United Nations make deals with neocons. Those neocons owns corporations that facilitate business in africa, middle-east, russia, etc.

It's like the United States but with a chinese guy as the leader. They can arrange any deal you want, diamonds, industry, weapons.. anything

>Drumpftards care about Syrian children when it starts to benefit their meme president
Because of course.

>ducked
Fucking phone

Prove it was a false flag

inb4 "why would assad do it?"

I don't get it? He used chemical weapons, USA uses nukes, your country is the definition of evil

We want Muslims out of our country. Their faith does not fit with Western values but none of us have advocated for total destruction or deaths of Muslims, unless they're actively killing us.

Sup Forums is a Nationalist board. This means, whilst being patriotic to our own countries laws and democracy, also respecting the nationalistic interests of other countries.

People who want the total destruction of the middle east are globalist cunts who are seeking genocide of other races.

This means, we'll support Trump, Le Penn and Farage, whilst also supporting the democratically elected president of Syria, Assad.

We don't interfere with them and they don't interfere with us, but rather, give each other support.

>this is what the average nu-Sup Forumsack believes

Appealing to international law is Soviet tier, and in any case the majority of the world's relevant nations believe that we are in the right. Grunk is clearly doing the right move in the eyes of all but you fucking /sg/ retards. He has been very clear for months now that he does not oppose intervention to stop terror in the region, and it's not like he's escalated the situation at all after this. America has been performing strikes against foreign scum since 1898 on faulty pretenses if it benefits us enough.

Also you're taking a Bhutanese textile forum way too seriously bud.

Another thing to consider: Obama said that it chemical weapons in Syria were destroyed. Turkey and Saudi Arabia may be involved on this.

>caring about sandnigger spawn
They will grow up to be terrorists and rapists.
If you get 2 million rapey syrians in your country who leech off wellfare and murder and rape you also would be in favor of gassing their fucking offspring as soon as they hatch.

>tfw CNN starts acting like Trump is their president and act like they weren't talking shit about him 24/7 for months

That's the moment when you should realize that something has indeed changed.

>THAT'S his entire argument

>if it benefits us enough

It benefits Israel, not the US. Guess who benefited from Iraq and Libya, too? Hint, it wasn't the US.

Look at the catalog now for example. There are three threads about alleged redditards who support trump and shit on us. It's a pretty obvious shilling attempt to turn Sup Forums against trump by using our natural hatred of reddit as leverage.
Most if you faggots will still for it since you weren't there when the board was infested with JIDF who used the exact same methods

Ligature marks around the kids necks in the flatbed, that your friends stopped posting after I mentioned it.

I posted in a different thread that seeing this as a one off mistake is just wrong: to act completely against his major campaign promises, to act immediately and harshly, to break national and international law, to risk conflict with russia and emboldening isis, when all his long standing advisors warn against it - it's so drastic that its a sign it will continue. It wasn't a small step, it was diving head first.

Trump has said many times he was gonna bomb the shit out of ISIS, I don't know why you weren't expecting this.

>changed
Nah this was agreed many weeks ago.

This is some fucking mentally ill delusional denialism holy shit.

this. they have a $450 million piggybank they are shilling with

Yes, but the major figure saying syria had no chemical stores was removed. The UN is deeply corrupt as an organisation but i trust someone who they deigned to fire.

can you not hear properly you little bitch?

> appeal to masses
Are we leftist now? He's not stopping terror at all, he's facilitating it. I wou;d have no issue if he napalmed the FSA, al-nusra and ISIS.